• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could you survive your own/Another FC/OC Verse?

All I gotta do is become a coven's member then get married aight uhh what do I have to do?
You have to be under perfect circumstances to not only meet a witch during high school, but also be compatible with her and everything else required for a good relationship, and maintain this good relationship for much longer than the average human lifespan

There aren’t very many witches because witches have a very hard time finding the partner required for them 🗿 it has to basically be someone who ties their very soul to her and won’t ever leave willingly

So basically it all depends on your rizz? 🤨
No because the odds of marrying a witch (all of whom are basically located on earth, where being born in and of itself is winning the V. Verse lottery, seeing as there are billions of worlds out there larger than earth with bigger populations) so basically the odds of having guaranteed V. Verse survival until death by natural causes are incomprehensibly low and perhaps not even able to be put into a real number

You have to be under perfect circumstances to not only meet a witch during high school, but also be compatible with her and everything else required for a good relationship, and maintain this good relationship for much longer than the average human lifespan

There aren’t very many witches because witches have a very hard time finding the partner required for them 🗿 it has to basically be someone who ties their very soul to her and won’t ever leave willingly
I'm clearing because I'm good at those things.

What about EXE vs Rainbow
You can’t die in that, can you? One of the rules says you need to have to put some sort of effort into your own survival, all you have to do in that verse according to the description is play the game show, and if you get eliminated, you don’t die. If you are guaranteed to survive it doesn’t fit in any of the tiers

You can’t die in that, can you? One of the rules says you need to have to put some sort of effort into your own survival, all you have to do in that verse according to the description is play the game show, and if you get eliminated, you don’t die. If you are guaranteed to survive it doesn’t fit in any of the tiers
Oh. Right.

Bro hasn't updated it
sonic-prowler.gif

My verse is split into many different universes, each with their own different levels of safety, ranging from "You will be okay if you stay in inhabited areas" to "You and everyone else in the universe are doomed"

Alright so uhh... might aswell keep on replying

Javen playz roblox
All of the main universe busting events happen in roblox (diffrent universes) so aslong as you don't join in on the shenanigans there you'll be fine! Though there are still respawn tubes so uhh 💀

Javenmon
It's basically Pokémon your aight

With Animazians, it really does depend on which location you start off in.

All of Animazians:
  • The bad (doesn't apply to places outside the Hub universe and some places in the Abyss): The universe could end at any moment (which bypasses the resurrection). You may get blown up by a tier 4 bomb (also bypasses the resurrection) or soldiers who bypass the resurrection as well. This is because the entire universe is at war, it's Skelebur's Regime VS The Universe.
  • The good: Your civilization spans across a universe and you can teleport literally anywhere (unless you're outside the Hub universe or a kid which you'll rely on your parents but there's also public teleportation devices which teenagers often use). The only thing that can kill you is aging all thanks to resurrection and sexism doesn't exist. Also you become really skilled at fighting after training from 13 to 18 years of age which is really cool.
The Abyss: Varies greatly. Some places are tied as the worst on this list, while some are better than Canine Alliance. However, any place you start in could either get destroyed in a second or it'll happen at least once in your life time. Depends on it's security and therefore the more obscure places are more likely to get destroyed.
  • Canine Alliance: You're more likely to face discrimination if you're not the dominant species of a certain area, but otherwise it's the same as "All of Animazians".
Reptile Territory: Basically poorest countries in real world Africa when it comes to living standards. Also soldiers and bombs are way more likely to kill you. Plus you can't literally teleport anywhere because only 1% of people have teleportation devices because they're too poor to have them.
Skelebur's Regime: While the government are rich and successful, aside from that it's basically North Korea which is still hell in terms of living standards. Disagree with anything Skelebur and his government thinks? THEY'LL KILL YOU. One minute too late for the weekly Skelebur supporting ritual? THEY'LL KILL YOU. One stain on the photo of Skelebur that's in everyone's home? THEY'LL KILL YOU. Also at literally any moment (it could be daily or weekly) members of the government will come in and investigate your entire home to make sure you haven't broken any laws. All fiction is banned, all media (tv shows, music, games, etc) are all about Skelebur and the regime. Even just one person escaping Skelebur's Regime has a 95% chance of failure and even if you do, they will kill your entire family. Also even if you escape, even if you go to a different universe, they will try to find you, kill you and may even destroy your new home planet to do so, to make your new friends, family and everything you love in your new home suffer which they even did to refugees who are children.
Not sure which one of these two are worse to be honest, maybe I'll let you decide.
  • Lubos (Forgotten World): This is outside the hub universe. Survival is difficult, even after learning to fight from 13-18, it is diffcult to take down even just one Dusk Demon unless you're trained by super skilled senseis which only take up 1% of the world's population. There's probably only like 1 million people on this moon that's the size of Mars. It's a temperate desert planet so there's almost no food, almost every settlement is a village with less than ten thousand people and once you find one settlement, there isn't another for like a hundred miles. Only sources of water outside any settlement are oasis's. The only source of food outside of growing crops are the Dusk Demons themselves but once you're encounter an army on your own, you're screwed. Every settlement is surrounded by walls with fire on them and even then the chances of them getting wiped out after around ten years are like 70%. I also forgot to mention that around 5% of Dusk Demons are queens which can wipe out an entire town in just one blast.
  • Mother Originator's Regime: Same as Skelebur Regime except there is no escape because the entire universe is under this reign. Mother Originator can read everyone's minds and you spend your entire life till death, doing slave labour everyday working nine to five. At least in Skelebur's Regime almost everyone actually agrees with Skelebur and the government. But with this place, everyone is dying inside but THEY'LL KILL YOU if you say or even THINK about it. Thankfully most of the universe has found a way to NOT think about it, also 1% of population can negate Originator's mind reading abilities. Plus when you're a child, they give you a device that tortures you if you don't act "act like your species" so you're not even allowed to be unique. You have to be the same as every other member of your species.
Also if you're a human uhhhh... Well in Skelebur (same applies to any non-drelat unless you're an anthropomorphic animal with legal documents or travelling with a tour guide working for the government), Originator's Regime and Lubos (because they'll see you as some rare species of Dusk Demons) THEY'LL KILL YOU.
If you're a human in other places however you would not only make headline news to the entire universe but also be kidnapped by the government for investigation.

Last edited:
With Animazians, it really does depend on which location you start off in.

All of Animazians:
  • The bad (doesn't apply to places outside the Hub universe and some places in the Abyss): The universe could end at any moment (which bypasses the resurrection). You may get blown up by a tier 4 bomb (also bypasses the resurrection) or soldiers who bypass the resurrection as well. This is because the entire universe is at war, it's Skelebur's Regime VS The Universe.
  • The good: Your civilization spans across a universe and you can teleport literally anywhere (unless you're outside the Hub universe or a kid which you'll rely on your parents but there's also public teleportation devices which teenagers often use). The only thing that can kill you is aging all thanks to resurrection and sexism doesn't exist. Also you become really skilled at fighting after training from 13 to 18 years of age which is really cool.
The Abyss: Varies greatly. Some places are tied as the worst on this list, while some are better than Canine Alliance. However, any place you start in could either get destroyed in a second or it'll happen at least once in your life time. Depends on it's security and therefore the more obscure places are more likely to get destroyed.
  • Canine Alliance: You're more likely to face discrimination if you're not the dominant species of a certain area, but otherwise it's the same as "All of Animazians".
Reptile Territory: Basically poorest countries in real world Africa when it comes to living standards. Also soldiers and bombs are way more likely to kill you. Plus you can't literally teleport anywhere because only 1% of people have teleportation devices because they're too poor to have them.
Skelebur's Regime: While the government are rich and successful, aside from that it's basically North Korea which is still hell in terms of living standards. Disagree with anything Skelebur and his government thinks? THEY'LL KILL YOU. One minute too late for the weekly Skelebur supporting ritual? THEY'LL KILL YOU. One stain on the photo of Skelebur that's in everyone's home? THEY'LL KILL YOU. Also at literally any moment (it could be daily or weekly) members of the government will come in and investigate your entire home to make sure you haven't broken any laws. All fiction is banned, all media (tv shows, music, games, etc) are all about Skelebur and the regime. Even just one person escaping Skelebur's Regime has a 95% chance of failure and even if you do, they will kill your entire family. Also even if you escape, even if you go to a different universe, they will try to find you, kill you and may even destroy your new home planet to do so, to make your new friends, family and everything you love in your new home suffer which they even did to refugees who are children.
Not sure which one of these two are worse to be honest, maybe I'll let you decide.
  • Lubos (Forgotten World): This is outside the hub universe. Survival is difficult, even after learning to fight from 13-18, it is diffcult to take down even just one Dusk Demon unless you're trained by super skilled senseis which only take up 1% of the world's population. There's probably only like 1 million people on this moon that's the size of Mars. It's a temperate desert planet so there's almost no food, almost every settlement is a village with less than ten thousand people and once you find one settlement, there isn't another for like a hundred miles. Only sources of water outside any settlement are oasis's. The only source of food outside of growing crops are the Dusk Demons themselves but once you're encounter an army on your own, you're screwed. Every settlement is surrounded by walls with fire on them and even then the chances of them getting wiped out after around ten years are like 70%. I also forgot to mention that around 5% of Dusk Demons are queens which can wipe out an entire town in just one blast.
  • Mother Originator's Regime: Same as Skelebur Regime except there is no escape because the entire universe is under this reign. Mother Originator can read everyone's minds and you spend your entire life till death, doing slave labour everyday working nine to five. At least in Skelebur's Regime almost everyone actually agrees with Skelebur and the government. But with this place, everyone is dying inside but THEY'LL KILL YOU if you say or even THINK about it. Thankfully most of the universe has found a way to NOT think about it, also 1% of population can negate Originator's mind reading abilities. Plus when you're a child, they give you a device that tortures you if you don't act "act like your species" so you're not even allowed to be unique. You have to be the same as every other member of your species.
Nah I'd win
gets exploded into Oblivion

I'll read and add this once i get time (y) (Im busy so i have to come and go at the moment)

vdasdfsgdsffff depending on where you are, you may have to be unfortunate to be targeted by any explosion. or lucky should i say if that's what you want? lol
I love explosions but I AIN'T DYING TO ONE! once I spawn in I'm going to learn martial arts and since I read nearly everyone's profile on Animazian I ain't going to no war imma just chill in my home. But give me a Multiversal+ weapon/shield then I'll be fine 🙂
Also this verse is painful ig I'm hoping I end up in the good one but who kno!1!1

Depends, I am naturally adapted to the verse? Or just me, and do I get to retain my knowledge?

Anyway gonna answer all.

A) I'm adapted and retain my memory.

Knowing everything about my own creation I would know how to get all the good stuff and who can I manipulate. My first objective though would be get into the citadel, I would practice magic mostly centering in dark magic as is the one with the side effect that I care the less and I would join the underground tournaments of the citadel. Finally I would go to an small island not before sacrificing the people of the citadel to one of the gods AND make sure that Azrael falls into the sacrifice.

B) I'm adapted but I don't retain my memory.

This is probably the quickest funnily enough as I would become food for anything that isn't a bleeder.

C) I'm not adapted but I retain my memory.

This is honestly one of the most interesting as I would be one of the few thousands the are inmune to the moons effects, with that and my knowledge I would probably manage a way to the citadel and manipulate the people there into giving me protection while saying I escaped from Osiris and the rest of the knights, I would give info of the knights and wait for the day in which both groups doke it out knowing that Azrael will win.

D) I'm not adapted and I do not retain my memories.

If I somehow survive to the basic bleeders I would be captured by the knights of infinity and experimented till death.

The quickest path to get stronger in my verse is the act of "Killing".

I will comprehend the Dao of Slaughter. Become a demon and embodies the Sin of Murder, and walk onto the Path of Asura.

I can do all of this at least three months after entering.

After sharpening my killing intent and bloodlust by killing monster (Isekai side have weaker monsters than the one in Xianxia side) and people who deserves death (again in Isekai side, Xianxia side villains is OP and an absolute monster).

I will try to achieve Wu Wei (the state of emptiness of thought and emotions), and instantly fill the emptiness inside my mind with killing intent and bloodlust.

After both killing intent and bloodlust reached its peak, the Dao of Slaughter, the Sin of Murder and the Path of Asura will start to manifest inside and outside my body.

I will become a lesser Daoist Master, an Archdemon, and a Mahasura. At this point, I am an almost Unstoppable God of Killing. Becoming the second Calamitous Fiend God.

• If you are put in a place of eternal torment by a character, or otherwise trapped by some sort of BFR or Void where you cannot escape within a short time, that’s a big L my guy
What a good ending xD

As if regular dating wasn't a near-impossible lottery already, further lowered odds like this 🗿

Reply with 1 or multiple verses and a cool explanation of how you (no memes, Javen. You are no stick figure) or the average Joe would deal with it, What your strat would be or what the best strat is overall, or whatever you want, along with da difficulty level.
Definitely wouldn't say FU verse is safe (invasions of Red Stickmen roaming everywhere robbing and killing all beings they see), but if you have a lower sin-meter and some social influencing (to combat the Red Stickmen), the survival odds shouldn't be so bad, unless an apocalypse is coming for the planet you spawn on. There is a constant fear of apocalypses in the multiverse as well not making things easier.

With prior knowledge, one could attempt to join the FU army and become one of the 'Green Stickmen', getting a secure position. But honest genuine intentions and a low sin-meter are especially required, so lower 50/50 I guess.

As for rating, between 50/50 and Really Difficult, given people without social influencing / spawned at a bad time / high sin-meter ones have giant odds to end up badly, if not straight horribly 👀

What a good ending xD

As if regular dating wasn't a near-impossible lottery already, further lowered odds like this 🗿

Definitely wouldn't say FU verse is safe (invasions of Red Stickmen roaming everywhere robbing and killing all beings they see), but if you have a lower sin-meter and some social influencing (to combat the Red Stickmen), the survival odds shouldn't be so bad, unless an apocalypse is coming for the planet you spawn on. There is a constant fear of apocalypses in the multiverse as well not making things easier.

With prior knowledge, one could attempt to join the FU army and become one of the 'Green Stickmen', getting a secure position. But honest intentions and low sin-meter are especially required, so 50/50 I guess.

As for rating, between 50/50 and Really Difficult, given people without social influencing / spawned at a bad time / high sin-meter ones have giant odds to end up badly, if not straight horribly 👀
I'm clearing and plus I'm good at guns and I'm convincing the froggs to give me the equipment I need I'm clearing every red stickmen in my path.

Collapse
Well, if you don't mind living in a completely tyrannical government run by an eldritch horror along with being watched by pretty much demigods in every corner of the dictatorship, you could probably survive 30 days. Especially if it's before the Omikami come down and wreak havoc. If we're talking after the weapons start wreaking havoc...you have a chance, but it's...well, it's low. It gets even worse when you consider going back further in time when the multiverse didn't collapse, because now you have literal gods running about and pretty much making everything their plaything. This is in addition to the non-euclidean horrors roaming around existence and how it was generally just chaos, even when Cthulhu came around and tried to fix shit. Only way you're going to survive those days are if you make a pact with a god or be revived by one.

Before the Sable Dawn
This is actually a pretty good verse to survive in. Well, as long as you come in as just a regular human without any knowledge of the supernatural world. Otherwise, well...you're kinda screwed. You're either gonna get used by the Pentavaust for some kind of convoluted plan to rule the world or The Heart of Progress either wiping your memories or basically deleting you from history. Yeah, and without many ways to get stronger, you're just gonna get sandwiched in between all of the factions' various superweapons and die in the crossfire whenever they try to expand their territory. So, it's a 50/50 coin toss. If you're a regular ass human without any knowledge of the supernatural, easy peasy. You knowing about what is going on behind the scenes? I say really difficult.

Olethros
Yeah....no. If you have Olethros' power system, you're getting yoinked by the dictator of New Olympus to either be brainwashed and die to a Titan in the middle of nowhere or be dissected while awake. You want any of the cool weapons? Yeah, good luck going out into the wasteland where there are literal entities capable of turning metal into dust and ******* blitz you at mach 5 speeds. Worse yet is if you try and explore even further, you're either going to die in the wasteland or be killed by one of the Ancients. You could potentially survive by just being an oblivious citizen in New Olympus, but you could might as well die by an Enforcer's hand for interacting with the wrong person, or breathing wrong, or simply existing because some people going about their normal day just annoys them to all hell.

Azure Core
No. You cannot survive. The world you're in is irradiated to all hell to the point where everything just dies and everyone is living in a city just barely floating above it. You try and use the power system? You die. No question. Good luck trying to survive Temporal Energy when it's literally the radiation of a Big Bang. Duplexity, you just cannot. The only people who could survive were those chosen by the Constants and the world is literally being swallowed up by a void. All of the other Constants are gone, mind you, and the only ones remaining are the ones who have chosen their Heralds. So no random Constant is gonna choose you to survive. So, yeah, no. You are not surviving.

Back