• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you were/are writer, how strong would/did you make your Verse Part 2: The Return of Writer

Do you see 1-A passive plot hax anywhere? It's clearly not her

Also it's a guy.

My verses have some odd plot hax.

As said before:

"There's no plot in this plot!"

"But you ate all the plot noodles."

@Yo Some verses I'm fond of reach tier 1, but none of my favourite go above tier 2

Being honest, there's only five tier 1 verses I actually like, that being Marvel, DC, Gurren Lagann, Digimon, and Homestuck. Tier 1 just seems so pretentious, going into every minute detail to explain the intricate cosmology. This is a personal feeling rather than an attack on tier 1 verses.

The real cal howard said:
Being honest, there's only five tier 1 verses I actually like, that being Marvel, DC, Gurren Lagann, Digimon, and Homestuck. Tier 1 just seems so pretentious, going into every minute detail to explain the intricate cosmology. This is a personal feeling rather than an attack on tier 1 verses.
Same difference

Yobobojojo said:
Punching Higher Dimensional Jeeps, who at the minimum are 4-D to 5-D, and go up to 9-D IIRC
Popeye vs YHVH, where u at?

Honestly, has somebody made a CRT of that?

Well, then, I guess Popeye may finally be able to solo Dragon Ball.

Just as I wanted.

EDIT: You mean Eugene the Jeep, right? Because I have to go.

Implying tier 1 digimon is actually relevant plot-wise.

Heck, Doctor Who is tier 1 too technically.

Digimon and Gurren Lagann are actually what I was referring to. Though to be fair what I'm fond of are the Frontier and Fusion anime, not any of the games.

I have the bad habit of really liking big, elaborate and vertigo-inducing cosmology, so I'm bound to spam Tier 1s for a part of my verse. But really, I just do what I want, which means tiering all over the place.

All of the people with better feats will lose to anybody who has worse feats. e.g. somebody who is constistently limited to wall level will beat an equally consistent small building level, which continues all the way up to high 3-A. Now try scaling that!

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I once made a 1-A character by accident. I wanted her to be High 1-B, but I misused the words and turns out what I described was actually 1-A; I've been trying to stay away from Tier 1 since then, because I really didn't like the way that story ended up.

There was also a time in which I added a quote that was a reference to a show I watch, just as a joke, and there was a 3-B statement in it, althrough I was already planning on putting that character somewhere on Tier 3 anyway.
Tfw you try to downplay your character and wind up wanking them instead.

Even the fodder in my verse are 1-A

I'm still roughing out stuff for my verse but the cosmology I'm planning out would make the god tiers High 2-A or maybe very low into 1-C. Dunno about my main characters, but from my current drafts they'd be somewhere in tier 6.

I had the idea that there used to be a higher-dimensional cosmology that consisted of a hierarchy of "omnipotent" beings, but it no longer exists, because of one character, and the higher dimensions are now devoid of life.

What if you keep the explaination simple? Just say something like above "space-time" then include dimensions before or after, and bam! tier 1 with a simple statement.

Well, High 2-A is still fairly different from Tier 1, since simply transcending space-time is more common than involving higher dimensions.

I will make my verse bullshitly op.Basically all gods of myth are real and my main character is half demon,angel,dragon and god.He is the son of a demon god and a dragonic angel.All gods are acasuals they transend it and exist in a singlr point in space time.The main charecter starts a rebillion against the norms/sisters of fate who have plot manipulation and wants to destroys the cpncept of karma.He and multiple beings from myth odin,zeus,angra maiynu,satan,gabriel etc fight against the norms.indian gods,budhhas etc.After slaughtering the entire indain pantheon and absorbing their power he fights aginst god and the norms and manges to kill god and heavily injure the norms.He is heavily depowered and the norms try to kill him but they can`t because of his regen.So they trap him inside a massive megaverse and try o use plot manipulation to bind him to a story.This is just the story part i will post about the power later.

"half demon, angel, dragon, and god"

Now hold on there a second, so he's 200% mythological?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well, High 2-A is still fairly different from Tier 1, since simply transcending space-time is more common than involving higher dimensions.
That's why said to include dimensions right next to space-time transcendence. But @Cal would tier 1 sound less pretentious to you if explanations are kept basic?

Back