• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End of All Illusions 1/2 (Instant Death Cosmology Downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. let's not act like Mods are somekind of omniscient deities that know everything.
Go make a staff thread and get it accepted if you are trying to argue that "endless" ≠ "infinite." Until then, no matter how much you argue, it doesn't matter. The mods' opinion > yours. Yeah, make a thread and get your arguments accepted if you are so sure about it. If you think only one mod thinks "endless" = "infinite." Other mods should be able to agree with you right?

No need for you to reply back if you are not willing to make a thread. I won't reply either if you don't make any threads to support your opinion and get it accepted. We follow the current rules on how "endless" is treated in the wiki, not how you think it should be.

Go make a staff thread and get it accepted if you are trying to argue that "endless" ≠ "infinite." Until then, no matter how much you argue, it doesn't matter. The mods' opinion > yours. Yeah, make a thread and get your arguments accepted if you are so sure about it. If you think only one mod thinks "endless" = "infinite."

No need for you to reply back if you are not willing to make a thread. I won't reply either if you don't make any threads to support your opinion and get it accepted. We follow the current rules on how "endless" is treated in the wiki, not how you think it should be.
I don't have to do anything. This CRT is already excepted and applied.
You are the one who needs to make a separate CRT if you want to make the word "endless" as meaning "infinite" and we'll see how that goes.

I don't have to do anything. This CRT is already excepted and applied.
You are the one who needs to make a separate CRT if you want to make the word "endless" as meaning "infinite" and we'll see how that goes.
Concession accepted 🙂
You claimed mods are wrong but afraid to make a CRT.?

About what?
About how wiki treats Endless= Infinite?
I find it funny how you are going on about how 'endless' ≠ 'infinite,' when Wiki mods and most of the verses have already accepted 'endless' as meaning 'infinite' in their plots.
Brother, call staff here, now, and we can settle if endless and infinite mean the same thing.
Not my problem you call a staff on your own it's not my burden. You need to prove what @DarkDragonMedeus said was wrong.

Also further discussion of this topic is already irrelevant to the thread. So better make a staff thread make endless ≠ Infinite or QA thread and prove DDM arguments were wrong there.

Already people are pointing out how irrelevant this.
can yall argue about admins and the extent of their authority somewhere else? it isn't relevant to this thread in any way.

I got sidetracked because of Gasper. I'll stop now and wait for his other thread where he will prove that Endless ≠ Infinite, and we will downgrade all the verses that accepted Endless = Infinite in the wiki.

Sorry for derailing your thread, @SweetDao.

About how wiki treats Endless= Infinite?
I find it funny how you are going on about how 'endless' ≠ 'infinite,' when Wiki mods and most of the verses have already accepted 'endless' as meaning 'infinite' in their plots.

Not my call a staff on your own it's not my burden. You need to prove what @DarkDragonMedeus said was wrong.

Also further discussion of this topic is already irrelevant to the thread. So better make a staff thread make endless ≠ Infinite or QA thread and prove DDM arguments were wrong there.

Already people are pointing out how irrelevant this.
Buddy, this thread is already applied.
People agreed with OP who agrued that endless doesn't mean infinite.
You have to make a separate CRT If you want this accepted.
I got sidetracked because of Gasper. I'll stop now and wait for his other thread where he will prove that Endless ≠ Infinite, and we will downgrade all the verses that accepted Endless = Infinite in the wiki.

Sorry for derailing your thread, @SweetDao.
Stop blaming everyone else. You're the one who started this "endless is synonymous with infinite" nonsense.

Someone, close this thread. "Endless" = "infinite" or "Endless" ≠ "Infinite"; that wasn’t even the main topic. I was discussing how Wiki treats "endless" as "infinite."

Also, I'm only blaming you, Gasper, not everyone else. Others accepted "endless" as "infinite," but it is based on context. You are the only one who started arguing the other way around and began derailing the thread.

Additionally, I didn't say anything about the OP. I clearly mentioned I'm not interested in the thread, but "endless" = "infinite" is long accepted by Wiki mods as a common thing. It's about how each verse treats that word. It has nothing to do with this thread. I was addressing how that word is treated in the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back