• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to get Flowey off of jobber status: Omega Flowey vs. The Player (Minecraft)

How about witherzilla having 500000 hp? That would bypass 600 damage made by Omega by far and his Regenerationn it's... 300 every second!!!

That's at best Mid Regenerationn scaling from the normal Wither and HP just makes him durable.

4 or 5 for inconclusive, 1 for the Player, 0 for Flowey.

Errorsaness said:
How about witherzilla having 500000 hp? That would bypass 600 damage made by Omega by far and his Regenerationn it's... 300 every second!!!
mods aren't canon. Also, are you implying interfictional stats powerscaling? Be serious please.

Here's the final deal.

Player can't destroy DT. In other words LM doesn't bypass SAVE and LOAD.

Flowey can't hit non-corporeals. In other words Flowey will keep saving and reloading.

Flowey's SAVED 3 Timelines could be destroyed by Player's AP. Player's VM bypass SAVE and LOAD via destroying timelines like nothing, and LM making monsters(flowey's still classified as monster) cease to exist, including the wither, who is made out of soul sand gotten from hell?.

@Saikou insisted because Soul isn't in Minecraft in sense. Which I disagreed, because Wither's proof of being soul. Then why The Player versus Sun Wukong existed? Sun Wukong is being primate spirit is far superior than Undertale's 6 souls.

Genocide Frisk could be killed by VM/LM.

Just try to remember that mods like the queen, the TRUE/ultimate king, and witherzilla can oneshot him and has a different tier than him.

Errorsaness said:
Just try to remember that mods like the queen, the TRUE/ultimate king, and witherzilla can oneshot him and has a different tier than him.
No they can't and no they aren't. Also, not canon.

If they were Canon, they would do shit.

They're all in the tier 7 range and have no chance of one-shotting Flowey.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Player vs. Sun Wukong is a stomp tho.
2-B key forms were used. 2-B Player is capable of encompassing 2.63487577492127810833x10^10,275,621,677,278,468,246 Universes otherwise 2-C Player being only 3 universes wouldn't even considered 2-B fights because Sun Wukong is is capable of encompassing 10^125 Universes.

I'd say the statements in that thread have flaws, because implying 2-C The Player's AP fights off 2-B Sun Wukong's AP is considered MISMATCH not Stomp. Simply Player's 5-D viewing is comparative to Flowey's 5-D viewing.

Creating DEFAULT worlds is branching timelines Seeds via Creating New Worlds, and Creating CUSTOMIZED worlds is technically new timelines is considered limited 6-D viewing base on creating worlds not entirely new 5D stuff. Note: Player isn't omnipresent, Player's 3D/4D being with 5D viewing and limited 6D viewing, I already explained here .

That's a meta calc of how many universes. And this stuff "Creating CUSTOMIZED worlds is technically new timelines is considered limited 6-D viewing base on creating worlds not entirely new 5D stuff. Note: Player isn't omnipresent, Player's 3D/4D being with 5D viewing and limited 6D viewing" is incorrect. Player does not have 6D viewing. They don't have anything over 4D

Monarch Laciel said:
That's a meta calc of how many universes. They don't have anything over 4D.
Firstly maybe, secondly Player's 4D and for Sun Wukong ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬».

Monarch Laciel said:
And this stuff "Creating CUSTOMIZED worlds is technically new timelines is considered limited 6-D viewing base on creating worlds not entirely new 5D stuff. Note: Player isn't omnipresent, Player's 3D/4D being with 5D viewing and limited 6D viewing" is incorrect. Player does not have 6D viewing.
Maybe I'm incorrect cause I'm not entirely know all dimension theories but from what I learned from this video I assume The Player customizing worlds equivalent to viewing 6D limited. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/871653 also go in this discussion. Heck pull out your smartass dimension theories here so I may learn new fresh-egg.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
5d perception is seeing infinite possible timlines.
what is 6d?

tell me what 6d to end my misery lulz be serious ppl be lulz

RRTheEndMan said:
it was like, not accepted.
IKR like I said I don't know all dimension theories. It hurt my brain.

I'm going to edit my comments to clear headache LOL

Holyhotsauce said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
5d perception is seeing infinite possible timlines.
No. Then every 2-A being would have 5-D perception.
DarkLK said:
Oh, God, dude. It seems there is not only the fourth wall but also the game mechanics.
I do not know other precedents on this issue. So it's hard for me to say anything, except that we have to use the low end.
D-: I'm sad alot of people are getting confused about How Minecraft multiverse works. I assume Player could perceive 5D since every worlds equivalent to multidimensional or multi-universe or Multiverse if there's 1000+ sub-dimensions in one world, and world replicating perceived 4D, and world duplication creating new timeline from starting point of universe seems to be 6D theory to me D-: which is 5D power including creating new worlds because SEEDS.

But thta is what it is, all 5d 2a should have that, and not all 2as are capable of seeing infinite timlines, much like goku cant see the other part of the planet despite being able to blow up things much farther away. And lower dimensions can understand higher dimensions perceptions. As 3d beings can percieve time to an extenct, while 4d can see ALL of time, and 5d can see infinite times as normaly as you can view your screen

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But thta is what it is, all 5d 2a should have that, and not all 2as are capable of seeing infinite timlines, much like goku cant see the other part of the planet despite being able to blow up things much farther away. And lower dimensions can understand higher dimensions perceptions. As 3d beings can percieve time to an extenct, while 4d can see ALL of time, and 5d can see infinite times as normaly as you can view your screen
But Player have control over his existence being 3D or Non-Corporeal.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But that is what it is, all 5d 2a should have that, and not all 2as are capable of seeing infinite timelines, much like Goku cant see the other part of the planet despite being able to blow up things much farther away. And lower dimensions can understand higher dimensions perceptions. As 3d beings can perceive time to an extent, while 4d can see ALL of the time, and 5d can see infinite times as normally as you can view your screen

Being able to perceive Infinite Universes is not 5-D because an infinite Multiverse is not a 5-D structure.

Back