• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to get Flowey off of jobber status: Omega Flowey vs. The Player (Minecraft)

Monarch Laciel said:
Flowey lacks a soul. For all intents and purposes, when he is killed, he is erased.
Frisk's soul is destroyed when he dies.

In both those cases, they still SAVEs and LOADs
ma dude, no.

flowey still has the essence of a soul, and that is what is keeping him conscius, and hes body being destroyed doesent destroy the raw dt, as it doesent destroy frisks dt

Anonimoe7875 said:
No he was injected with determination, and that clearly in't "soul essence".
every human soul has it and it gives all of the human soul powers. and again, the dt wasent destroyed, much less erased, so he aint got mid godly regen

Anonimoe7875 said:
Monster souls.
Chara got mind-glody because they come back from years of non-existance through Frisk dt.
no, mid godly comes from immortality type 8 through the anomaly, the stufff with frisk gave parassitic immortality, and you wouldent guess but floweys reset needs dt, which would be erased

As a note.

Tier doesn't matter for hax, dimensionality matters, even though the Player's hax only affected tier 9, 8, and 7s, Flowey is still 3 Dimensional, so his hax works.

Flowey doesn't have a soul, he's just a flower combined with Asriel's monster dust and DETERMINATION to create the husk of a flower known as Flowey.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Flowey doesn't have a soul, he's just a flower combined with Asriel's monster dust and DETERMINATION to create the husk of a flower known as Flowey.
flowey still needs dt to live tho

Azathoth already talked with you about it, there is no need to keep going since I would just keep re-explaning what he said.

I really doubt you can "erase" something like DT, otherwise, Asriel could as well have done it against Frisk.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Azathoth already talked with you about it, there is no need to keep going since I would just keep re-explaning what he said.
but we agreed, chara only got mid godly because of the anomaly, which is why its mid godly via immortality (type 8), flowey has no ties to any of said characters , nor does he have mid godly

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I really doubt you can "erase" something like DT, otherwise, Asriel could as well have done it against Frisk.
again, frisks dt is quiet a bit above anything omega flowey had, as frisk dt is 2a

Flowey still has Determination.

Determination is 2-A.

Asriel couldn't erase Determination, why could the Player?

Doesn't matter. My point is that you can't just erase DT like it's a physical object. If Asriel (2-A) couldn't do it against Frisk (2-A), then no reasons The Player (2-B) can do it against Flowey (2-B)

Chara got mid-glody from the determination of the anomaly, and again there is no need to keep explaining what Azathatoth already said.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Flowey still has Determination.
Determination is 2-A.

Asriel couldn't erase Determination, why could the Player?
because floweys dt isnt even close to frisks, which is why the anomalies disdnt survie multiverse bust

Anonimoe7875 said:
Chara got mid-glody from the determination of the anomaly, and again there is no need to keep explaining what Azathatoth already said.
yea, thats what i said, but thats type 8, flowey doesent have type 8 via anomaly

Wow that was a loooong argue-battle guys.... Undertale theories, facts, and logic problem?

How about Player erase 6 souls from existence via void manip before erasing Flowey via law manip? since Flowey's TV literally dig his/her own grave through showing obvious weakness =_= seriously????? with this logic I'm more leaning to Player than Inconclusive... yeah

Davidgumazon said:
Wow that was a loooong argue-battle guys.... Undertale theories, facts, and logic problem?

How about Player erase 6 souls from existence via void manip before erasing Flowey via law manip? since Flowey's TV literally dig his/her own grave through showing obvious weakness =_= seriously????? with this logic I'm more leaning to Player than Inconclusive... yeah
his, flowey is a male (or a male reincarnetaed as a flower)

RRTheEndMan said:
they don't hurt you. Anyways Flowey dies because ee via aw mani isn't selective and LOAD
erm, dude, you do realize tehy throw knives, step in ballet shoos, shoot at you etc, right?

RRTheEndMan said:
they don't hurt you and flowey LOADs
dude, theyre attacks do hurt you , it hurts frisk to be stepped on, and it hurt frisk to be shot.

and load needs dt, dt needs human souls

Flowey has DT without 'em. And also the SOULs themselves. And they don't cut HP
firstly, being erased would erase the dt, secondly, the human souls do hurt you, which is why after the thematic fight for all of them you can call for help and they heal you, you do this six times, and then you get trolled by flowey

Flowey has DT without 'em. And also the SOULs themselves. And they don't cut HP
firstly, being erased would erase the dt, secondly, the human souls do hurt you, which is why after the thematic fight for all of them you can call for help and they heal you, you do this six times, and then you get trolled by flowey

they don't hurt you

yes they do, they dont take your hp under 1, but they do hurt you .

and in minecraft the fact that something is HOSTILE is enough to be erased, even if tehy cant hurt you.

RRTheEndMan said:
I fought him and never took visible damage... And proof the last thing. Also, LOAD resurrects SOULs
erasure makes it so that the dt, which is neede for load, is not present

Back