• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to get Flowey off of jobber status: Omega Flowey vs. The Player (Minecraft)

Say that to literally every single thread with 2-B Frisk, in which we assume Frisk has 2-A durability.

Seriously tho, why doesn't Frisk have keys? Does 2-B Frisk have that durability or not?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Say that to literally every single thread with 2-B Frisk, in which we assume Frisk has 2-A durability.
Seriously tho, why doesn't Frisk have keys? Does 2-B Frisk have that durability or not?
2-B Frisk does because they took hits from 2-A Asriel.

Frisk in the Asriel fight has no AP feats, 2-B comes from the Flowey fight, so if they're different like he's saying, the form that took hits from Asriel doesn't have 2-B AP, that's why I'm confused.

The thing with Frisk's durability is that it is entirely circumstancial. If Frisk knows that they can afford to come back then they aren't going to give it there all. With Flowey, they knew they could keep coming back because Flowey was to sadistic to kill them only once. With Asriel, they couldn't take that chance as Asriel would have reset absoulutely everything after he killed them, forcing them to start from scratch. Hence, they used the absolute most of their determination that they could because they couldn't afford to die at all.

dude, what xou are writing is impossible to understand. being destroyed is , at the worst case scenario, ceasing to exist.

being erased mean you never exicted to begin with

RRTheEndMan said:
player's law manip lolerease doesn't work like that.
I said after using void manip to 6 souls before law manip against flowey.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
RRTheEndMan said:
they don't hurt you. Anyways Flowey dies because ee via aw mani isn't selective and LOAD
erm, dude, you do realize tehy throw knives, step in ballet shoos, shoot at you etc, right?
That make sense.... Flowey can't USED previous danmaku due Frisk helped each one Soul which mean Flowey forced souls to attack Player so through this logic Souls literally become hostile for attacking Player even they're innocent but "difficulty" implied erase anyone who attacks the player No Mercy.

I bought a new keyboard right now. Anyway OF>>>Frisk who can regenerate SOULs, and Flowey's LOAD is indepentent from the SOULs.

0u0e, omega floweys souls arent more resictant then frisk, onéy together, and that doesent make them more resictent to erasure, so again, unless you make a crt to give them mid godly regen, they aint surviving

since always. erasure erases you from past, future and present. so time travel doesent affect it

that's not how erasure works

The user of this ability is capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time, concept or even more fundamental aspects of its existence to nothing.

Note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance/immunity against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target. Instead it should be specifically noted which technique was resisted.

It is often listed as a subpower of Void Manipulation

yes it does. and again, save needs dt, which would ALSO be erased

The player uses creative mode, indestructible blocks, uses mobs like witherzilla, omege flower, and ultimate king and that's how he beats the flower. creative mode is like invincible mode of undertale again destroyed by witherzilla

Errorsaness said:
The player uses creative mode, indestructible blocks, uses mobs like witherzilla, omege flower, and ultimate king and that's how he beats the flower. creative mode is like invincible mode of undertale again destroyed by witherzilla
None of those are canon.

jesus crist dude, i've made jokes about using mods to give steve wins, never in a million billion years did i think i'd see someone legit using that as a reason why steve would win in anything

Mods aren't Canon and Witherzilla is like, 7-B at best through powerscaling.

King is 7-B too.

Bedrock and command blocks are 5-A or high 3-a. Same with Creative Mode

Also Player does erase the mind, body, and soul. If ya know, Flowey didn't LOAD

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Mods aren't Canon and Witherzilla is like, 7-B at best through powerscaling.
King is 7-B too.

Bedrock and command blocks are 5-A or high 3-a. Same with Creative Mode
Witherzilla is prob 7-A due to stomping people who stomp people who stomp people who stomp people who stomp The King.

Back