• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros’ scaling REMOVAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with removing that piece of scaling Boros to that level.

I still think he should scale from around Tatsumaki FRB:

Whether or not this can be used to scale Boros over Tatsumaki, I don't really care, but it's definitely enough to put Boros above Psykorochi.

I'm fine with removing that piece of scaling Boros to that level.

I still think he should scale from around Tatsumaki FRB:

Whether or not this can be used to scale Boros over Tatsumaki, I don't really care, but it's definitely enough to put Boros above Psykorochi.
just the fact that saitama’s got abnormally stronger since boros debunks this.

also, saitama stated that he couldnt really contain tatsumaki’s assault, and she wasnt even trying to destroy the world (unlike boros)

hmmm, latter tatsumaki twitched his muscles, so she was clearly going easy on him when she thought that he was a ghost.

Wait a minute, does everyone have something to do with Tatsumaki? Like, isn't there any other verse that you look up to besides Tatsumaki? This is a bit worrying
not really, not really at all

i’ve been responsible for alot of her upgrades, i feel like is my duty

f off bro gimme some respect
Hmm, a little difficult when most of the time you are passive-aggressive, like 90% of what you say is usually something offensive to a person who likes the character of Boros, I know Darkphantom and some others irritate you, but you also make it easier

Hmm, a little difficult when most of the time you are passive-aggressive, like 90% of what you say is usually something offensive to a person who likes the character of Boros, I know Darkphantom and some others irritate you, but you also make it easier
funny
If you wanna remove that at some point, sure, but what this means is that you can't exactly dismiss that now when it's already considered acceptable
we can already start discussing this here

No, we will not be derailing this thread with a completely different proposal, sorry to say
since it’s a counterargument to my thread, why it cannot be discussed here?

if that can be used to defend boros’ current position, then i shall refute it

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand what you meant by that

Well, I'll also say goodbye because I'm past my bedtime... And wait, I'm in the same time zone as you, Coomander... Do you have free time to spend the night awake?
00:51 still

and i didnt want to answer a big text to not get warned again because of offtopic

since it’s a counterargument to my thread, why it cannot be discussed here?

if that can be used to defend boros’ current position, then i shall refute it
Because the counterargument uses already accepted information (aka, the novel being acceptable for use), whereas you refuting it involves trying to remove that information entirely, which is a completely different proposal from the one you're initially making

In a scenario where the novel wasn't accepted for use, I'd say this to Kachon, as he'd be using something that's not accepted to be usable (like how you're trying to remove something accepted for use in a thread not meant for that)

Because the counterargument uses already accepted information, whereas you refuting it involves trying to remove that information entirely, which is a completely different proposal from the one you're initially making
now i get it.

i’m fine with it.

this is literally what you said. If he has no statements about being that strong, then he isnt

assumptions are invalid in this forum.

you’ve been here for enough time to learn this, c’mon
Literally not what I said you need to re read come on coom I know you’re smart enough to understand what I said

so?

i think the fact the she’s gotten stronger to a point where she could impress tornado who already fought her previously is a really strong evidence here, there’s no evidence that she was nearby that level before growing up

she was just unquantifiable stronger than orochi when she was hit by saitama

Because the counterargument uses already accepted information (aka, the novel being acceptable for use), whereas you refuting it involves trying to remove that information entirely, which is a completely different proposal from the one you're initially making

In a scenario where the novel wasn't accepted for use, I'd say this to Kachon, as he'd be using something that's not accepted to be usable (like how you're trying to remove something accepted for use in a thread not meant for that)
I guess then we can scale Boros to Tatsumaki's level (Tats >> Psykos). These are ironclad arguments.

When Saitama was immeasurably weaker than his bald form, he was not considered worthy in strength, but Saitama at the peak of his strength rated Boros as strong.

Lol, he literally didn't notice the difference between Fubuki and Tatsumaki. That's all you need to know.

I agree. Psykorochi's meat jelly (lol) probably isn't comparable to her main durability anyway. Saitama slapped it away and managed to not cause extreme damage to his immediate surroundings. Flashy Flash could cut it with his sword, and he's weaker than Perfected Fist Garou and Platinum sperm. Saitama hit Rover harder than that.

There's also a thread going on to remove Psykos-Orochi having High 6-A+ physicals as well, plus another Boros scaling thread. I'm concerned about the number of threads going on at the same time involving the same scaling chain...
This thread's purpose is covered in the High 6A+ physical chain. Since when that goes through Psykos' physicals become Ororchi's, which is what Boros would be scaling to rather than her TK beams.

I guess then we can scale Boros to Tatsumaki's level (Tats >> Psykos). These are ironclad arguments.

When Saitama was immeasurably weaker than his bald form, he was not considered worthy in strength, but Saitama at the peak of his strength rated Boros as strong.

Lol, he literally didn't notice the difference between Fubuki and Tatsumaki. That's all you need to know.
i have literally answered to this.

She just wasnt going all out. Latter on she made his muscles twitch without even going all out.

without even mentioning that a MUCH STRONGER saitama considered tatsumaki “unstoppable”

well, since majority of the staff agreed with it, boros is going back to his old position
~~its seems so

just the fact that saitama’s got abnormally stronger since boros debunks this.

also, saitama stated that he couldnt really contain tatsumaki’s assault, and she wasnt even trying to destroy the world (unlike boros)

hmmm, latter tatsumaki twitched his muscles, so she was clearly going easy on him when she thought that he was a ghost.
though even if saitama grows, he's capable of understanding his enemies strength and the growth of his enemies. after seeing genos's strength, he's capable of telling if he get stronger or faster compared to before. also its considered that saitama's first initial punch is consistent.

the second reason is meaningliess. saitama couldnt contain her rampage because her ability works different than a beam or physical attacks.

also tatsumaki himself says that "ghost" surpasses her psychic powers. as long as tatsumaki didnt get stronger, this one should be fine. also we accept it as "possibly" in saitama's page as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back