• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adjusted Tier Boros and Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, hello, let's get started. Even though the name of this thread is Downgrade Boros, this isn't really a downgrade. First, I'm going to explain why we use Boros scaling.
Problem
Note: Scales above 18.28 exatons of TNT as it was determined in this thread that, despite his tendency to hold back, Saitama's first normal punch of a battle is consistent enough to be used for scaling.
As for the bold letters, that's not true. We already know that Saitama is getting stronger every day. In his normal mood, he could still one-shot himself from yesterday. Genos stated that "Sensei is far more powerful today than he was yesterday"

This is my new offer:
At least Small Town level (As the most powerful member of the Dark Matter Thieves, he should be superior to Melzargard, Groribas and Geryuganshoop), possibly Multi-Continent level (Was confident in fighting Saitama even after seeing him break numerous parts of his spaceship) | At least Multi-Continent level (Was considered strong by Saitama, and was impressed that Saitama could survive his attacks even after he had destroyed his armor, which would make him stronger than his armor is durable. Destroyed large sections of his throne room's interior from collateral damage), far higher with Energy Bullets (Releases more energy from his body than his normal attacks. Turned a large portion of his spaceship to dust) | At least Multi-Continent level+ (Combines the power of his strikes with the latent energy used for energy bullets, allowing a single hit from this state to cause as much damage as the energy bullet from his previous form. Saitama regarded him as almost being a real fight, later describing him as strong and maybe even the strongest person he'd ever faced at that point, meaning that he should be superior to Tatsumaki, who was unable to deal any damage to Saitama during Training), far higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (Expends all of his latent energy into an ultimate attack. Stated that this attack would be able to ruin the surface of Earth)
This thread didn't just affect Boros. Knowing that Saitama's punches are getting stronger every day tells us that. Saitama isn't 4-A, possibly 3-C once he's bald. So I have a proposal for changing the key Post-Balding to
Moon level [29.6 Exatons] (Much stronger than before. His strength increased every day, to the point where he could easily one-shot himself yesterday, his serious punch was strong enough to destroy Boros's starburst cannon that can destroy the surface of the planet, it still has enough energy left to break through many clouds and make it clearly visible from space.), up to Multi-Solar System level, possibly Galaxy level (Performed Serious Punch² alongside Awakened Garou, generating an explosion that caused countless stars to instantly disappear, leaving behind a massive void in space, with the damage even potentially extending out for intergalactic distances, given that galaxies can be seen clearly depicted on other panels of the cosmos. Drew blood from Awakened Garou while holding back and only using a single hand to fight, to the point that Garou believed him to be limitlessly strong relative to himself
Reason for 5-C I don't think the 1.6x gap is too much between his past self (with hair) and his bald self, Saitama. He's getting stronger every day and can one-shot himself from yesterday. in one punch

Added reason for his Abilitie Accelerated Development:

Last edited:
So... what's the primary problem? Where do you want Boros to be downgraded to? Explain?

So... what's the primary problem? Where do you want Boros to be downgraded to? Explain?
Calm down, I'm not finished writing yet. Because I'm writing on my phone. Therefore, there was a problem of pressing the recorder before it was finished writing. But now I'm done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back