• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros’ scaling REMOVAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But she already does scales above him LOL

and not only above him, she scales to her own feats that are MUCH BETTER than Boros’.

you cannot doubt something that already happens lol
You misunderstood what I said

I'm talking about a direct scale = Tatsumaki fighting directly against Boros and winning or a statement from the author himself that Tatsumaki > Boros or something like that that concretely indicates that Tatsumaki is superior to Boros

just the fact that saitama has resistence to telekinesis already debunks this

and also, tatsumaki was dragging him already the world a few chapters before . Boros never done anything thar she couldn’t.
The distance from the Moon to Earth is greater than the distance Tatsumaki dragged him and either way both arguments are shit, at least the "!" is solid enough to use as support for another more concrete argument, the argument of her dragging him around doesn't even serve as support considering he simply stood there being dragged.

tatsumaki dragged a galaxy level being with telekinesis resistance without efforts, yeah that’s impressive

also, tatsumaki does not need a directly statement or scaling, boros is not that relevant and he is just too weak to be needed proofs that upscales her to him.

Just looking at ther current feats and knowing their attack potency you already know that she is much stronger than any version of Boros’

tatsumaki dragged a galaxy level being with telekinesis resistance without efforts, yeah that’s impressive’
It's incredible how strong it is, it's not as if to drag it around you simply need to tie it to a chain and attach it to a car and pull it around the city, so this means that a simple vehicle is galaxy class for that reason. .. Bro, that's a terrible argument regardless of perspective, there are better arguments than that.
also, tatsumaki does not need a directly statement or scaling, boros is not that relevant and he is just too weak to be needed proofs that upscales her to him.
I mean if he was irrelevant he would still be dead and everyone would forget about him, but all things considered... This is also a bad argument
Just looking at ther current feats and knowing their attack potency you already know that she is much stronger than any version of Boros’
Meh, if this were really solid, then there wouldn't be so many people who disagree with it and it would be unquestionable for everyone that Tatsumaki is stronger than Boros, but look at that, how many people disagree both here and abroad, the only prosperous place for this type The opinion you have is VsBattle, where everything is very rigid and by being a good lawyer and knowing how to manipulate the rules you can make a character much stronger or even much weaker than he really is.

people argue because boros has alot of fanboys, just because of that. Your point makes absolutely ZERO sense.

alot of people also argue that boros is somewhat comparable to cosmic fear, do you think that they are right too just because theres alot of people saying the same shit?

there’s also the fact that tatsumaki is a woman and a “loli”

yall just can handle the fact that she murders boros lol

people argue because boros has alot of fanboys, just because of that. Your point makes absolutely ZERO sense.

alot of people also argue that boros is somewhat comparable to cosmic fear, do you think that they are right too just because theres alot of people saying the same shit?
Bro, not everyone who thinks Boros is stronger than Tatsumaki is a fanboy, that's your prejudice.

Even when I joined the Wiki I wasn't a fanboy of his, I just eventually got attached to him after the campaign that took him to the lowest possible bottom, at the time I was the only one with solid arguments and after the war that took place I got attached to him simply because I didn't agree with the lot of put down he was getting at the time.

Anyway, we should end this matter here, this is not the place for this discussion.

Bro, not everyone who thinks Boros is stronger than Tatsumaki is a fanboy, that's your prejudice.

Even when I joined the Wiki I wasn't a fanboy of his, I just eventually got attached to him after the campaign that took him to the lowest possible bottom, at the time I was the only one with solid arguments and after the war that took place I got attached to him simply because I didn't agree with the lot of put down he was getting at the time.

Anyway, we should end this matter here, this is not the place for this discussion.
actually everyone that thinks thst boros is stronger than tatsumaki is a fanboy at some degree.

Every feat that she performed is way out of his league, they are just not comparable.

anyway, this is getting closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back