• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

how high are the dbz/dbs 4-b characters after the cell saga?

this question has been bugging me so i just want to discuss with the knowledgeable dragon ball members...

i know super perfect cell is 1 kilofoe...but what about the rest of the 4-b characters in the buu saga and dbs bog arc and rof arc?

yeah the 4-B tier is pretty wide as a character who is in the low 4-B tier can still be many times stronger than another person of that tier. Buu characters would stomp Super Perfect Cell, we know Vegeta trained for 7 years and achieved SSJ2 and got even stronger with it and surpassed SSJ2 Teen Gohan (7 years of training is a pretty safe bet) and Goku had a dead body so he could train 24/7 and achieve SSJ3 so we can tell Goku would be a significant amount stronger than SSJ2 Vegeta as SSJ3 but as SSJ2 Goku would be still stronger until the Majin boost that Vegeta gained and Supreme Kai was able to make Piccolo terrified and shocked so we can tell Shin (Supreme Kai/Kaioshin) would be stronger than Piccolo and Piccolo would have also trained a bit for the 7 years so Shin would be placed around the level of MSSJ Teen Gohan and Majin Buu/Fat Buu was able to easily blast away Shin and SSJ2 Adult Gohan and then proceed to destroy SSJ2 Majin Vegeta who was stronger than SSJ2 Goku and the Final Explosion did come close to killing Majin Buu but Vegeta was battered so it wasn't as powerful as it could be and Buu was still able to take on SSJ3 Goku. now we know Adult Gohan is weaker than Teen Gohan but during the time of the martial arts tournament Gohan did train a bit but got barely stronger and as a SSJ2 was able to barely defeat Dabura who was compareable to Perfect Cell (but not Super Perfect Cell) so yeah the Buu Saga Characters destroy Super Perfect Cell (but not all of them) now I want to bring this up but Yamcha can beat Super Perfect Cell XD Olibu and that monkey/human/angel thing got 1 hit K.Od by Yamcha in the Fusion Saga and Olibu was on par with Pikkon who 1 hit K.Od Super Perfect Cell with his weights on

We also know full powered ssj2 Gohan is > 2 kiloFoe.

Also I have a pretty good idea about where ssj1 Vegito would be in the 4-B tier. Gimme some time.

It's basically a huge chain of "I stomp this guy who stomps this guy who stomps this guy who is superior to this guy who is superior to this guy who stomps this guy"

I've got a better way for Vegito. At least it can give us an idea where the highest 4-B in DBZ stands.

Well we know Gohan was at less than half of his max power when he defeated SPC. So full-powered Gohan is > 2 kiloFoe.

We also know ssj2 Goku and ssj2 Vegeta in the Buu saga were stronger than ssj2 Gohan. So ssj2 Goku/Vegeta > 2 kiloFoe.

We also have an idea about the potara boost now, courtesy of DBS. Fusion is stronger than the sum of their parts and their power increases tens of times.

Fusion = (Fusee 1 + Fusee 2) x tens of times

Now "tens of times" is at least 20 and at most 190. So let's use the lowball.

Base Vegito = (ssj3 Goku + ssj2 Vegeta) x20

Let's lowball both ssj3 Goku and ssj2 Vegeta to be 2 kiloFoe.

So base Vegito = (2+2) x20 kiloFoe = 80 kiloFoe

Which makes ssj1 Vegito = 80*50 kiloFoe = 4 MegaFoe

with a lowball. If you play conservative yet still pretty likely, it possibly more like 50-100 times. I really don't see it being weaker than SSJ1

It's not weaker than ssj1 though, because the sum of their strongest forms is being multiplied. Although yes, x20 is the absolute minimum and all the other values are also lowballed.

I get that, but I just don't see the the multiplier of the strongest thing in the series being. also, it should be their base forms multiplied together, than x20-190. So it would only be 20-190(A+B) where A and B are base forms. That would end up being only about 40x base if the multipler was 20

No, A and B can't be base forms. Like you explained with an example, it won't make sense.

Even if you take the absolute maximum i.e. x190 and if A and B are equals, using their base forms will result in:

Base Kefla = 380 x base Caulifla

That's not even 4x stronger than ssj1 Caulifla. And we know base Kefla overpowered SSG Goku, there is no way base Kefla would be only 4x stronger than ssj1 Caulifla.

Also, the fused being is way superior to the fusees in every aspect. Meaning even base Vegito will be way stronger than ssj3 Goku and even base Kefla would be way stronger than ssj2 Caulifla or Berserker Kale. That was the whole point of introducing fusion and 380x just doesn't cut it. So using their base forms for A+B just doesn't make any sense.

The only way it would make sense is if we interpret Vados' statement to be about the sum of the fusees at their max.

SunDaGamer said:
TL;DR: Buu-saga Yamcha can beat SPC
Pikkon and Olibu aren't that great for power-scaling, considering they're non-canon. I guarantee that Yamcha is no where near SPC's level, even after all this time. >_> The guy never trains. Also, even Olibu wasn't on Dabura's level.

If he were in the ToP, he would also have been High 4-C because DBS lol

Android 18 is still weaker than SPC in the Tournament of Power, even considering that she deflected a blast from SSBlue Goku.

EDIT: I'm high. You typed 4-C, not 4-B lol

yeah. I have no clyue why the hell A18 was upgraded to 3-A. She was shown to be weaker than every other character that posed a threat. Same with Ribbrianne. I usually agree with VSBW, but some DBS profiles are such BS

Ribrianne gets her rating from being able to break 17's shield or something.

TBH I think her 3-A rating is sketchy, esp. considering 18's page got downgraded to High 4-C+.

exactly. Some people don't know what supression is....Like, Jimeze shouldn't be 3-A because he pushed Gohan; he pushed him with hax, and he was supressed

Chartate101 said:
exactly. Some people don't know what supression is....Like, Jimeze shouldn't be 3-A because he pushed Gohan; he pushed him with hax, and he was supressed
He's being downgraded.

We just never got around to it and now I don't have the time, and I don't know anyone else who gives a damn.

I would say Gohan also deserves it as well, given that he faught on par with Dyspo, who was giving Golden Frieza trouble.

Let's not derail this thread. Whatever happened to the thread where these downgrades were being discussed lol

I guess I'll find it and give it a little bump.

what about the rest of the dbz characters? and even dbs bog and rof arc 4-b characters? is there any way of finding where they stand?

super perfect cell = 1 kilofoe

ssj2 goku and ssj2 vegeta > ssj2 gohan > 2 kilofoe

ssj vegito > 4 megafoe (lowballed)

i guess we can just assume the rest of the dbz characters fall somewhere in the middle

do you think ssj3 goku and enraged ssj2 vegeta in bog arc were stronger than ultimate gohan because gohan got fodderised by beerus

everyone gets shat on my beerus. It doesn't matter, because Beerus held back against all of them, just by different ammounts.

but at least beerus and whis noticed the power of ssj3 goku...enraged vegeta was obvioulsy stronger than ssj3 goku...but nobody gave a damn about ultimate gohan...he was considered as a flea like the rest of the jobbers...

that should mean ssj3 goku and enraged vegeta surpassed ultimate gohan...going by the show's narrative

Even if they surpassed SSJ3 Gohan, it's still far from even 4-B+. As much as I love to headcanon Buu Saga as having 4-A top and high tiers with 3-C Base Vegito and Kid Buu...

Back