• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot vs Cold: Mordred vs Esdeath

mfw Esdeath has a win. ANY win. 2 more for a balanced record.

Real talk though: we talk shit about Esdeath all the time, but look at Natsu and Sonic.

Actually, the Nier fight will become outdated soon.

Also, it's worth noting that Esdeath casually clears pretty much every 7A in one piece and OPM with the slight chance of her stopping on Garou.

Also worth noting, if we went by the logic that a person with a huge negative win record was weak, then Sailor Moo who is 0-2 and soon 0-3 due to her about to lose against Athena, and pulled an inconclusive against Seiya, is weak.

Gargoyle One said:
Also, it's worth noting that Esdeath casually clears pretty much every 7A in one piece and OPM with the slight chance of her stopping on Garou.

Also worth noting, if we went by the logic that a person with a huge negative win record was weak, then Sailor Moo who is 0-2 and soon 0-3 due to her about to lose against Athena, and pulled an inconclusive against Seiya, is weak.
1. OPM yeah, but not too sure about OP. I mean Logia and certain Paramecia say hi.

2. Yo I said nothing about being weak. To me having negative record means your powers are written pretty poorly in the story

Gargoyle One said:
Actually, the Nier fight will become outdated soon.

Not to mention Usagi has stalemated Seiya THREE TIMES already.

> points to Sanji vs Kalifa

> Implying Sanji would want to raise his leg against a bombshell (... did that come out wrong?)

That reminds me, we had a Zoro vs Esdeath thread that is collecting dust now...

**** OFF

If no one bothers to make Invel vs Esdeath I'll make it myself, but I have fun debating.

Wow,this match is added? because i want to edit my previous comment about why Esdeath can defeat Mordred.........oh well at least Esdeath won! I really happy Esdeath finally free from her curse,and sorry Mordred maybe next time you can won someday <:p.

"You're free now Esdeath,you're free.......:)".

She's not free yet from her negative record, but she still has a couple wins to go.

Respond to her fight against Invel.

Back