• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"The best Waifu" vs a kid dreamed becoming an amazing hero

Deku start using 100%, Saber version of Mordred, Speed Equalized and SBA rules

fahrur-ade-mordred-2.jpg

Mo-chan Supremacy:

Random Kid:

Incon:

Question would be, can Izuku give damage and at least knock out her.
Cause deku have only few punches to beat red saber.

If Izuku can interact with her then good, but I don't see him hurting Mordred, I mean, with 100% seems like he could make damage, but the limit using 100% is to short right? And he is also hurting himself, without it Mordred have a huge AP advantage and with Clarent Blood Arthur she can at least equal him. So yeah, I want to see arguments in favor of Izuku to decide, but at least for the moment I vote for Mo-chan

Unless they are imbued with something like magic or qi then yes, they are normal
Well then that begs the question on whether quirks count as magic since they are genetic anomolies from evolved humans.

If Black Whip counts, so would his punches since they are infused with a quirk, not just normal punches.

Well then that begs the question on whether quirks count as magic since they are genetic anomolies from evolved humans.

If Black Whip counts, so would his punches since they are infused with a quirk, not just normal punches.
I'm not sure because it's something genetical, I say the Blackwhip because they seem to be pure energy so, maybe they affect servants? A more knowledgeable about servants could be good.

I'm not sure because it's something genetical, I say the Blackwhip because they seem to be pure energy so, maybe they affect servants? A more knowledgeable about servants could be good.
I mean if he can't hit her the fight is pointless. He can easily restrain her with Black Whip, so I guess of he grabs and slams her several times over and over he wins.

But IDK if even Black Whip counts as something that can hurt servants if the base OFA power boost doesn't count.

So he either just can't do anything and the fight is impossible; he can touch her with black whip, which he can possibly win with; or he can hit her with punches too and has even better chances at winning.

Someone knowledgeable on servants would be preferred, yes.

I mean if he can't hit her the fight is pointless. He can easily restrain her with Black Whip, so I guess of he grabs and slams her several times over and over he wins.

But IDK if even Black Whip counts as something that can hurt servants if the base OFA power boost doesn't count.

So he either just can't do anything and the fight is impossible; he can touch her with black whip, which he can possibly win with; or he can hit her with punches too and has even better chances at winning.

Someone knowledgeable on servants would be preferred, yes.
Until someone that could answer if he affect servants with normal punch come then assuming blackwhip work he can wrap his punch with it, right? Anyways, time to wait until someone answer the interaction between quircks and servants.

I mean ... OFA is a superpower that can be given to other people along with any superpowers previous users had along the way. Seems supernatural enough to me.

Are not quirks supposed to be something that conmonly known through out the world, with people having done research and categorization of them, info that is later given somehow publicly?

Because if my memory serves right, Mystery is really about how very little knowledge someone or something has.

Last edited:
I mean ... OFA is a superpower that can be given to other people along with any superpowers previous users had along the way. Seems supernatural enough to me.
But one can argument that it's just genetical alteration and so, because actually that's what suppoosed to be, we need that someone who know well how mysterys works on fate, because as far I recall depending how much is understable something his mystery it's different.

Are not quirks supposed to be something that common known through out the world, with people having done research and categorization of them, info that later given somehow publicly?

Because if my memory serves right, Mystery is really about how very little knowledge someone or something has.
That's also my question.

I remember that Sherlock it's so especial because of reduce the mystery level of something with making that a understable knowledge.

Other thing I have thought, One For All it's a power that have many years, right? Because of that about be the opposite of All For One that have more than a hundred years, I'm correct? In that case even if it something without mystery could affect servants because of his age? It's supposed that something with certain amount of age can affect servants, One For All have enough age for that?

I'm not super knowledgeable about the Type Moon universe, I've only played Fate Stay Night and seen some of Zero.

Quirks themselves despite being biological and known world wide, are still unexplainable in universe in some degree. Where they came from, and how so many of them break the laws of physics can't be explained. OFA itself is rather old as well, around 120 years old. Pretty young in terms of Fate, but wouldn't all of that give some low level mystery?

I'm not the best at this so maybe all of this isn't enough, I know how complicated the Type Moon verse can be.

I'm not super knowledgeable about the Type Moon universe, I've only played Fate Stay Night and seen some of Zero.

Quirks themselves despite being biological and known world wide, are still unexplainable in universe in some degree. Where they came from, and how so many of them break the laws of physics can't be explained. OFA itself is rather old as well, around 120 years old. Pretty young in terms of Fate, but wouldn't all of that give some low level mystery?

I'm not the best at this so maybe all of this isn't enough, I know how complicated the Type Moon verse can be.
Because I also consider this things is because why I want a expert of servants and mystery to come and give his thoughts. And if his mystery result to be little then that would affect the potency of his attacks or what? Like, instead of 100 damage because of little mystery it would be something like 50 damage?

They problably have some form of Mystery, albeit on a variable extent.

Kinda like how we still don't fully know how climate phenomenon such as tornados work; we know the material s like heat and air pressure but not the full scope.

Maybe that and the fact that OFA is an old given trait (kinda like magic crests) will give Deku enough Mystery to damage Mordred.

They problably have some form of Mystery, albeit on a variable extent.

Kinda like how we still don't fully know how climate phenomenon such as tornados work; we know the material s like heat and air pressure but not the full scope.

Maybe that and the fact that OFA is an old given trait (kinda like magic crests) will give Deku enough Mystery to damage Mordred.
Considering that and the age then I think is safe to assume that he have some level of mystery, now the question would be if the level of mystery it have would affect the potency of his attacks against servants, if the damage is reduced a lot because of that then is possible that he couldn't defeat Mo-chan, if it just a little decrease in damage then he can still fight, it the damage it's the same as normal attack then no problem.

Considering that and the age then I think is safe to assume that he have some level of mystery, now the question would be if the level of mystery it have would affect the potency of his attacks against servants, if the damage is reduced a lot because of that then is possible that he couldn't defeat Mo-chan, if it just a little decrease in damage then he can still fight, it the damage it's the same as normal attack then no problem.
I think level of mystery only matters in some cases for servants? Not for Mordred at least?

She have MR so actually it's important, low level Of mystery like the one of modern age became inefectif

Yep mystery is any supernatural thing in the world like magecraft, witchcraft, ESP etc
so is all mystery magic or all magic mystery? That's a big distinction.

If all mystery is magic then yeah this fight is pointless since quirks would be considered magic.

If all magic is mystery, then quirks wouldn't technically be magic? They'd just be a subset of mystery separate from magic?

Mystery and magic are not the same, but they are correlated.

Like, you got Shiki Ryuogi's katana which is just really a normal ass sword that built up Mystery by being in perfect shape for over 500 years.

Back