• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AKAME GA KILL VERSE WIDE REVISION AND CLEAN UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
WELL THIS LONG OVERDUE SO HERE IT IS

First i got to thank the people that helped with this:

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, KobsterHope07, Popted2

AP AND DURABILITY REVISION

First i had most of the Calcs evaluated and they said it is fine to use in this thread

Low 7-B
From Bols explosion that was tanked by Akame and Leone, so Mid series all Agk members should scale to this

7-B
From Morning Star TM and ZephyrOmega, Shikouteizer's missiles were calc'd to be at an accepted 33.435 Megatons of TNT (City level), which is 7-B. A lot would scale to this from what I can recall given that many of the Teigu wielding soldiers could overpower some of the missiles such as the Extase user and the Black Marlin user, there is potential further scaling from those characters.

High 7-A
From Muhammedmco, the laser itself was calced to be at an accepted 1.2 Gigatons of TNT (Large Mountain level), which is High 7-A.

Here was SchneeOne's thoughts on the potential scaling from this one:

Anyway, Esdeath, Tats and Shikoutazer are the only one who scale to this

Akame got defeated very easily by Esdeath when the two clashed afterwards and Akame has never been able to match Esdeath without Enoodzuno, Tatsumi saw Esdeath as a threat so her being High 7A I get.

Wave was doing chip damage against the Shikoutazers weakpoint, which is a dubious way of scaling since he doesn't do much afterwards nd never directly survives an attack from it.

Personally I think Akame deserves a new key labeled "Drug Boosted" as Akame underwent pill enhancement in order to fight Esdeath and she was breaking Esdeath's ice at that point which should allow her to scale to this feat.

High 6-B, 6-A, and High 6-A
From Therefir, Esdeath's storm here was calced once again and finally accepted for once at an accepted 250 Petatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level), which is High 6-A.

Esdeath does not scale to the full yield of this because it explicitly required the power of 10,000 of her previously made Ice Calvary from days of making them. She took in that power for a moment and then fired it into the sky to make the storm, so if you want to discuss a thereotical Esdeath holding that power in herself and not using it for the storm, be my guest.

However, Esdeath still scales to a portion of this calc as she made the Ice Calvary that powered it, so determining the amount she could make at once would show her level of power as compared to the 10,000 needed to power the storm.

Casually Esdeath was able to make 8 with a snap of her finger, and up to 63 within a very short time when demonstrating to the Emperor.

As the calc currently states, Esdeath should at least scale to 100 teratons (Large Country leve), which is High 6-B from making 8 Ice Calvary casually (10,000 calvary divided by 8 is 1250, High 6-A yield of 250 petatons divided by 1250 is 200 teratons), but she did demonstrate making more quickly as well up to 63. 63 is 1.58 petatons (6-A). To cover all options I think it's safer to label her as:

At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A

All in all, whichever is gone with is at least consistent with Esdeath being Superior to 6-B Purge Mode Shikouteizer and from Esdeath one-shotting Tyrant Tatsumi (who is superior to Stage 4 Tatsumi that one shotted Purge Mode Shikouteizer).

Essentially only Trump Card Akame is gonna scale from Esdeath with Tyrant Tatsumi possibly scaling since he survived a hit from Esdeath, destroyed her Ice Tree, and stopped her Ice Blender.

ABILITIES ADDITION

All Teigu Users should get Aura manipulation
If anybody incompatible wield the teigu, they would instead feel and see a sinister aura radiating from the teigu and would eventually lose their mind and die.

Limited Attack reflection and Limited Durability Negation for Akame
I believe this feat of Akame deflecting Ran’s arrows to precisely hit other people could be Limited Attack Reflection
And this feat seems to imply Pressure Points
and also she should have Limited Durability Negation with Murasame, as just a scratch kills her opponent

Enhanced Senses for all Night raid members and many more technically (all the series should have this except the emperor and minister), they can sense Auras, killing intent and have danger sensing also
Enhanced Senses for Zanku (which includes X-Ray Vision) and Analytical prediction because by reading muscles movements, he can predict his opponent’s subsequent move

After image creation for akame
this is straight forward against esdeath although this will be restricted to her last key which i am thinking should be drug boosted akame

Tatsumi w/Incursio should have a resistance to Paralysis Inducement via this scene

Tatsumi should have a Limited Resistance to Blood Absorption since it took the girl a while to suck his blood when she could instantly suck the blood from a much larger guy

He should also have Resistance to Sound Manipulation via this, which can do this. So similar reason to Esdeath

about the first one the other members should have exactly limited resistance to Paralysis inducement since they could still move beside the gas like Akame.

Limited Resistance to Hypnotism for Akame she was unaffected by Zanku mind manipulation

Limited Resistance to sleep Inducement for Base Tatsumi while straight up Resistance to Sleep Inducement for Bulat
Tatsumi is weakened by the Teigu Scream's music, and the crew and most of the guests are put to while Bulat was barely affected by it

Limited Resistance to Cold for everyone who survived Esdeath Ice Storm

Limited Durability Negation for my baby Chelsea via attacking acpuncture points with needles and toxins/poison
for Akame Analytical prediction via this

FOR LIFTING STRENGTH

The current class M LS in their profiles should be removed since i think LS is gotten from Shikoutazer size and that is no longer accepted here, so if someone will be willing to calc the new LS please message me although i already requested for the calc but it is taking forever and i got time so i decided to do this CRT before i get busy again
(while i am at that, can someone calc this also Using his cloak, Tatsumi no sells an attack that was described as changing the terrain.

Okay that is that, if there are things that need to be added let me know and also, the scans for some of the abilities are missing but i will update them soon so lets keep this civil. after this CRT is accepted for those that scale directly to the feat then we can decide the scaling chain

Last edited:
All in all, whichever is gone with is at least consistent with Esdeath being superior to 6-B Purge Mode Shikouteizer
She is not.

I disagree with Large Country and Continental scaling, your scans aren't working for me. Besides, I don't see a reason for Esdeath to scale, you are saying that she somehow kicks and punches with Large Country busting power because she created a Storm over a country that didn't destroy anything?
There was once a term "outlier" we used it to deal with nonsensical scaling, if you believe Esdeath is Large Country or Continental tier, would you mind providing supporting feats? Preferably not "Storm" related.

She is not.

I disagree with Large Country and Continental scaling, your scans aren't working for me. Besides, I don't see a reason for Esdeath to scale, you are saying that she somehow kicks and punches with Large Country busting power because she created a Storm over a country that didn't destroy anything?
There was once a term "outlier" we used it to deal with nonsensical scaling, if you believe Esdeath is Large Country or Continental tier, would you mind providing supporting feats? Preferably not "Storm" related.
Thanks for you reply, let me check the link first before i reply

She is not.

I will fix the links asap anyway let me clear something up,
the continental and Large country scaling is not from the storm, she does not scale to the storm at all, if she did she will be High 6A, she only scales to a small portion of the storm which is a full yield of her power from the ice solders that took her 3 days to create

the continental and Large country scaling is not from the storm, she does not scale to the storm at all, if she did she will be High 6A, she only scales to a small portion of the storm
She scales from the storm, not fully, but still scales, that's a non destruction feat that is above anything in the verse by far.
which is a full yield of her power from the ice solders that took her 3 days to create
I hope you provide scans with explanation, something that connects the yield of the storm to the amount of soldiers she created overtime and even then it's still questionable.

Wouldn't the storm just be environmental destruction?
Nah, environmental destruction is creation ability, this is an actual attack that she created by absorbing her ice soldiers
She scales from the storm, not fully, but still scales, that's a non destruction feat that is above anything in the verse by far.

I hope you provide scans with explanation, something that connects the yield of the storm to the amount of soldiers she created overtime and even then it's still questionable.
i will

Also don't forget this part.
All in all, whichever is gone with is at least consistent with Esdeath being superior to 6-B Purge Mode Shikouteizer
Because I know it's not true, that was a misinterpretation of Najenda's statement. I already debunked it like a year ago but people seems to have completely ignored it, as they usually do when it's not going their way, and I didn't care much because I lost interest even during revisions.

Also don't forget this part.

Because I know it's not true, that was a misinterpretation of Najenda's statement. I already debunked it like a year ago but people seems to have completely ignored it, as they usually do when it's not going their way, and I didn't care much because I lost interest even during revisions.
I fixed the links

It's true that Esdeath absorbed all he Ice Soldiers to perform this feat but scaling Ice Soliders to it makes absolutely no sense.
What she did was absorb all Ice Soldiers power and release it at once, create a Storm across the country.

Those Ice Soldiers were fighting an army of mostly people and some Teigu users, but none of those Teigu users were even close to the power of Shikotauzer or Tatsumi. But by dividing the yield of Ice Storm between her soldiers you will make a single solider Country Level which is above Shikotauzer's most powerful feat (which is Island Level). Shikotauzer was easily decimating the army and was considered the strongest Teigu, Najenda's resistance literally had 0 chance against Shikotauzer without Tatsumi's help.
And now you want to make a single Ice Solider from her cavalry to be as strong as Shikotauzer. Those Ice Soliders were being destroyed by fodder Teigu users.

Now to address the "Esdeath is superior to Shikotauzer" statement.
So, here's the thing, when Najenda never said that Esdeath is stronger than Shikotauzer, she said that Esdeath's ability attack a whole country (with Ice Storm) is far greater than Shikotauzer's ability to attack a single city, so she is a bigger threat. So, no statement regarding the power, only range.

So, no, I don't think that it's a good idea scaling Esdeath or her Ice Soldiers to a non destruction feat that she performed only once by saving her power overtime. Which is also above any other feat by a large margin, and considering this is a Storm feat I think the answer is obvious.

Let me address it quickly, No one is scaling the Ice soldiers to the storm, it is Esdeath to the storm
let me give a quick example: You created a 8 robots that has a battery life of 100mah, unless the robots are using the entire battery at a time, they cannot scale to the full yield of 100mah, but i the creator if i remove their battery and join it together to create something, i can make use of the full yield of their battery if i want.
the ice soldier runs on energy of esdeath that she herself said she used her ice soldiers as a means of storing up her own energy. and she was shown to be able to create 8 of this with a finger snap, so yes she would scale to the entire energy needed to create 8 of them. also lets not forget this 8 she created was casusally with a fiinger snap she created 63 more fairly by looking down into the court yard and touching the platform. Oh lets not forget the fact that it was stated that average soldiers wont be able to defeat a single ice soldier
And let me repeat, the Ice soldiers wont scale to the full yield of the energy needed to create them

Also shikoutazer highest feat is country level and he was one shot by a tatsumi weaker than the one esdeath one shot.

Let me address it quickly, No one is scaling the Ice soldiers to the storm
But you do though, you are dividing the yield of the Storm between the Soldiers, so you can add that to Esdeath, this makes soldiers scale.

No offense but you wrote a bunch of headcanon nonsense, on one hand you want Esdeath to scale to the portion of the Ice Storm via dividing the energy between her soldiers, on the other hand you don't accept those soldiers scaling to the portion of said Ice Storm. This is Limbo.
Your "example" with robotics don't work, I am sorry but you just made it up so you can have means of scaling but it just doesn't make sense.
Also shikoutazer highest feat is country level
You are right but it doesn't make this situation any better.
and he was one shot by a tatsumi weaker than the one esdeath one shot.
Shikotauzer doesn't have durability feats, and it doesn't scale to big blasts unless you can provide feats.

Also, you might want to ask some staff to comment, this won't be concluded without them.

Last edited:
But you do though, you are dividing the yield of the Storm between the Soldiers, so you can add that to Esdeath, this makes soldiers scale.
i am dividing and calculating the energy she invested in the ice soldiers not the output of the ice soldiers, i mean it was literally stated, here and here. it is simply her energy she stored up, and esdeath output is eight of those ice soldiers casually with a snap of finger.
and no the ice soldiers wont scale cause they cannot use the full yield of the energy invested in them at a time
No offense but you wrote a bunch of headcanon nonsense, on one hand you want Esdeath to scale to the portion of the Ice Storm via dividing the energy between her soldiers, on the other hand you don't accept those soldiers scaling to the portion of said Ice Storm. This is Limbo.
Your "example" with robotics don't work, I am sorry but you just made it up so you can have means of scaling but it just doesn't make sense.
my example with robotics work just fine, the ice soldiers are simply esdeath energy
You are right but it doesn't make this situation any better.

Shikotauzer doesn't have durability feats, and it doesn't scale to big blasts unless you can provide feats.
Tatsumi can slice through shikoutaser blasts but could not scratch shikoutaser, yes shikoutaser has durability feats
Also, you might want to ask some staff to comment, this won't be concluded without them.
I will

Personally I don’t see an issue treating Esdeath’s feat as an overtime feat.

If we break it down to the bare bones: Esdeath is using stored power over multiple days to create said storm.

However it’s quantified is something I’m not knowledgeable enough with the verse to comment. But she should certainly scale to some portion of it, as we do with all overtime feats.

The only thing I will say for now is regarding the Low 7-B scaling to Bols Explosion. Nobody should scale to it except for Bols and that is only for the self-Destruction rating.

While Akame and Leone tanked it, they were not at the very epicenter of the explosion so they weren’t hit with the full brunt of it, not to mention that they had a riot shield to further reduce the impact of the explosion.
But then again, Akame and Leone will scale above the said Bols since they were pushing him back and that was what made him do the suicide move
Missed this thanks, i will add it to the OP

i am dividing and calculating the energy she invested in the ice soldiers not the output of the ice soldiers, i mean it was literally stated, here and here. it is simply her energy she stored up, and esdeath output is eight of those ice soldiers casually with a snap of finger.
Nope, not at all, she doesn't say energy, "It's the power she'd vested in her Ice cavalry", "I've poured back into myself all the power I'd been storing..."
So nope, your robotics example doesn't work at all., those Ice Soldiers aren't robots and they don't have robotic mechanics so you can't make comparison with robots and electricity, that's basically you making up stuff for the manga.
Tatsumi can slice through shikoutaser blasts but could not scratch shikoutaser, yes shikoutaser has durability feats
Tatsumi sliced through Country Level energy blasts? I'd like to see it.

I disagree with Esdeath scaling to her storm at all, I disagree with one of the Ice Calvary alone having energy equal to 1/10000 of the storm, it could very well not be linear addition when all the Ice Calvary soldiers power is added up and used to make the storm, it also should be noted that the storm is more like Emviormental Destruction and really shouldn’t scale to her physicals at all, it’s just not a proper AP Move

As for everything else, it looks good

Perhaps a better way to scale Esdeath’s storm creation is to take its yield and divide it by the amount of days (in seconds) it took her to store up that power, similar to how we treat other overtime feats. Otherwise Mitch brings up a good point, we can’t backscale with a linear multiplier if it’s a nonlinear amp.

She should certainly get the rating as ED at the bare minimum.

Since I don't know the verse, I can't give any valid input on the scaling. However since the calcs are accepted I don't have an issue with them being used. As for Esdeath's storm feat I can't really say much but Environmental Destruction like Arc7kuroi suggested is fine with me.

The ability additions look ok to add.

Nope, not at all, she doesn't say energy, "It's the power she'd vested in her Ice cavalry", "I've poured back into myself all the power I'd been storing..."
So nope, your robotics example doesn't work at all., those Ice Soldiers aren't robots and they don't have robotic mechanics so you can't make comparison with robots and electricity, that's basically you making up stuff for the manga.
in that context i am sure energy can be substituted for power and it is still the same meaning. I made the robot comparisons as an example, and it still sticks, unless the robot can use all the full yield of their battery in a go they will not scale to the battery capacity. same way humans do not scale to the total calories in their own body (This is a better example). And esdeath made it clear that she stored her power in the ice calvary so she can gather everything and use it at once
Tatsumi sliced through Country Level energy blasts? I'd like to see it.
Yeah i will get it later
I disagree with Esdeath scaling to her storm at all, I disagree with one of the Ice Calvary alone having energy equal to 1/10000 of the storm, it could very well not be linear addition when all the Ice Calvary soldiers power is added up and used to make the storm, it also should be noted that the storm is more like Emviormental Destruction and really shouldn’t scale to her physicals at all, it’s just not a proper AP Move

As for everything else, it looks good
Thanks for replying
Yes of course the storm is not scaling to anyone not even esdeath, she is scaling to a very small portion of it 8/10,000. as she could make 8 of those 10,000 ice calvary with the snap of her finger and she also said the main purpose of the ice calvaries is to store her power and she could create 8 ice calvaries in a snap of finger. here It is treated as power she stored somewhere
Perhaps a better way to scale Esdeath’s storm creation is to take its yield and divide it by the amount of days (in seconds) it took her to store up that power, similar to how we treat other overtime feats. Otherwise Mitch brings up a good point, we can’t backscale with a linear multiplier if it’s a nonlinear amp.

She should certainly get the rating as ED at the bare minimum.
I am fine with this but there are few gaps using this method, it took 3 days and in AGK you can not continue using your teigu repeatedly without rest so we cannot determine the exact amount of time it took her to create them seeing as she could create 8 in a snap of finger while 63 in a very short amount of time.

Determining how long each day she would’ve been prepping/storing power in order to calculate the overtime feat is better suited for those more knowledgeable with the verse and the feat.

Maybe assuming she spent 8 hours a day over 3 days might be reasonable giving her time to rest, eat, and attend other duties.

Determining how long each day she would’ve been prepping/storing power in order to calculate the overtime feat is better suited for those more knowledgeable with the verse and the feat.

Maybe assuming she spent 8 hours a day over 3 days might be reasonable giving her time to rest, eat, and attend other duties.
This will give roughly 2.9 teratons per second which is small country level

Seems like a solid supporting feat at the bare minimum, with still a High 6-A ED rating to go with it.

I don’t have anything left to say for the this topic as my knowledge is limited. If y’all come up with a better timeframe feel free to use that.

To sum up my suggestions: as far as scaling the storm to Esdeath’s AP find a suitable timeframe for which she stored the energy and then divide the yield by that, additionally she still needs High 6-A with environmental destruction.

Hopefully I’ve been of assistance, I’m going to unsubscribe from this thread, message my wall if you need me and good luck!

I don't really know Akame ga kill. I just heard about it and watch some trailers, and I'm not interested in the series at all, so I can't give a solid argument here, however, I agree with Mitch, seems reasonable.

tOHEcRw.jpg
Eddyw9W.jpg
I fully agree with Esdeath scaling to the storm, it's literally stated that she stored the power for the storm in the Ice Calvary and that she took in that power to make the storm.

"It's the power she'd vested in her Ice Calvary..."

"It's all returning to her!? I didn't know she could use it that way."

"I've been crafting the Ice Calvary for days now. Which means in one go, I've poured back into myself the power I'd been storing up elsewhere..."

Even if you don't agree she should scale to the Ice Storm, the Ice Storm still has a rating and energy which is calced at High 6-A. The energy/power that was needed to make that storm is literally manipulated by Esdeath and she can return it back into herself and use elsewhere as with the Ice Calvary or her other ice creation/manipulation.

Given that she can make 4 at once with a snap of her finger, 60's in a short demonstration and even momentarily held the entire 10,000 army in her person means she had all that High 6-A energy in her at once.

Esdeath absolutely wielded and had that energy in her that she could use elsewhere as she says so herself.

Honestly, I think she should be rated as At least High 6-B, most likely 6-A, possibly High 6-A as she did hold the entire yield for a moment before releasing it.

In regards to Bol's explosion, I think Tatsumi no-selling Desta-Ghoul's blast should've been calc'd as most characters scale to damaging the Stage 1 armor that no-sold the blast (it caused similar damage like Bol's explosion).

tOHEcRw.jpg
Eddyw9W.jpg
I fully agree with Esdeath scaling to the storm, it's literally stated that she stored the power for the storm in the Ice Calvary and that she took in that power to make the storm.

"It's the power she'd vested in her Ice Calvary..."

"It's all returning to her!? I didn't know she could use it that way."

"I've been crafting the Ice Calvary for days now. Which means in one go, I've poured back into myself the power I'd been storing up elsewhere..."

Even if you don't agree she should scale to the Ice Storm, the Ice Storm still has a rating and energy which is calced at High 6-A. The energy/power that was needed to make that storm is literally manipulated by Esdeath and she can return it back into herself and use elsewhere as with the Ice Calvary or her other ice creation/manipulation.

Given that she can make 4 at once with a snap of her finger, 60's in a short demonstration and even momentarily held the entire 10,000 army in her person means she had all that High 6-A energy in her at once.

Esdeath absolutely wielded and had that energy in her that she could use elsewhere as she says so herself.

Honestly, I think she should be rated as At least High 6-B, most likely 6-A, possibly High 6-A as she did hold the entire yield for a moment before releasing it.

In regards to Bol's explosion, I think Tatsumi no-selling Desta-Ghoul's blast should've been calc'd as most characters scale to damaging the Stage 1 armor that no-sold the blast (it caused similar damage like Bol's explosion).
Thanks for the reply, she made 8 at once not 4.
Everyone agreed on "High 6A with Commander in Chief Ice Storm"(But not to her stat) and here while in CiC she stated that she can still use her normal techniques but her normal stats with the commander in chief should be "At least High 6-B, likely 6A with CIC"

So i propose she gets a new key for her CIC mode

What are the conclusions here so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back