• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vasavi Shakti takes off his armor which allows Esdeath to time stop him, but he has a day of prep so he’s never going to do that.

> One day prep

Yeaaaah, i can't see Esdeath win this so its stomp

Remove the one day prep (and maybe changing it to basic knowledge of each other) or change Karna to Arjuna, his brother never used a lot so why not?

EDIT: You know what, even without one day prep Karna outclass Esdeath in Skill level, even with the AP advantage Esdeath have he can tanked all of that in ease, and from what i remember he will just ended the fight with Brahmastra Kundala if needed

Last edited:
Skill is irrelevant when Karna is physically crushed in CQC.

Of course, Esdeath isn’t damaging him due to the armor.

Yeah, I’m not really sure what the OP was thinking here

Karna’s flames and MR null Ice Manipulation, Karna can’t be hurt at all due to 90% damage reduction, he can one shot with Brahmastra and Kundala at any point, and Time Stop is resisted.

Now, Esdeath has an extremely unlikely way of winning through time stopping when he uses Vasavi shakti.

....Which he won’t use because he has a day of prep.

Saber vs Es wasn’t even that one sided especially if Saber got her np unrestricted. And especially not as one sided as this.

Im closing this, really think about these matches before making stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back