• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AKAME GA KILL VERSE WIDE REVISION AND CLEAN UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Do you know what justifications that you should use?

Also, please remember to link to this thread in the editing summary boxes of any relevant pages that you edit.

i should be done for now, although i will fix the profiles later on and make them better but i have applied the necessary changes to the profiles

Thank you.

What else is left to do here?
well this can be closed i am reading the prequel of agk and i will fix those profiles too but later on
Pain_to12 changed the statistics of several AGK profile pages yesterday, including Akame (in an extremely sloppy manner that I had to clean up afterwards). Was he not supposed to have done that?

sorry i gave you more work to do it was my first making revisions, i will do better next time

before this thread got closed there are somethings that i want to say

first Tatsumi should have expert spear user, stealth mastery, Statics amplificatication as shown here for First form

and limited summoning since he can summon the Tyrant head in every part of Incursion in the first form
i don't have the scan now but if somebody can help me is very appreciated

and second about Akame attack reflection
would possibly be that Akame specifically tried to hit Kurome and the other puppets on purpose with that counter?
it wouldn't be strange since if Kurome is very hurted she can't use yatsufusa and so no more puppets,
what i'm trying to say is Akame could reflect those wings back at Run but she decided instead of going for Kurome and the other puppets instead,

before this thread got closed there are somethings that i want to say

first Tatsumi should have expert spear user, stealth mastery, Statics amplificatication as shown here for First form

and limited summoning since he can summon the Tyrant head in every part of Incursion in the first form
i don't have the scan now but if somebody can help me is very appreciated

and second about Akame attack reflection
would possibly be that Akame specifically tried to hit Kurome and the other puppets on purpose with that counter?
it wouldn't be strange since if Kurome is very hurted she can't use yatsufusa and so no more puppets,
what i'm trying to say is Akame could reflect those wings back at Run but she decided instead of going for Kurome and the other puppets instead,
oh forgot about the statistics amp, i will add it later or if someone else can do it, but careful tats abilities section tabber is tricky to edit.

and also tats already have weapon mastery on his profile i think the rest might be redundant.

i also tried going for limited attack reflection but it was rejected i guess

oh forgot about the statistics amp, i will add it later or if someone else can do it, but careful tats abilities section tabber is tricky to edit.

and also tats already have weapon mastery on his profile i think the rest might be redundant.

i also tried going for limited attack reflection but it was rejected i guess
1 it should be created another power section for Tatsumi the Evolved Incursio so that his abilities can match
2 no he doesn't have weapon mastery
3 i want the opinions of everyone before giving up for real, here this is the scan

1 it should be created another power section for Tatsumi the Evolved Incursio so that his abilities can match
2 no he doesn't have weapon mastery
3 i want the opinions of everyone before giving up for real, here this is the scan

can you add the weapon mastery and stats amp to tats profile? i dont wanna do any thing for now

also yes i agree with the limnited attack reflection if others dont have a qualm about it

Deflection isn't the same as reflection, in order to qualify for Attack Reflection she'd need to reflect (emphasis on the word reflect.) back to the Attacker, she doesn't shoot the Attack back at Ran, she just swats them away to hit random foes near her.

So again, hard no to any sort of Reflection.

Deflection isn't the same as reflection, in order to qualify for Attack Reflection she'd need to reflect (emphasis on the word reflect.) back to the Attacker, she doesn't shoot the Attack back at Ran, she just swats them away to hit random foes near her.

So again, hard no to any sort of Reflection.
again what is if she can do that but since Kurome is the puppeter she instead hit her on purpose
if you don't agree with that how about "possibly attack reflection or limited attack reflection"?
doesn't seem a bad idea

again what is if she can do that but since Kurome is the puppeter she instead hit her on purpose
if you don't agree with that how about "possibly attack reflection or limited attack reflection"?
doesn't seem a bad idea
Might wanna learn how to structure your sentences there since I could barely understand what you were saying. Anyway, no that wouldn't matter either because 1: She'd need to reflect the attack back at Ran, Kurome wasn't the one who made the attack herself it was Ran.

"Doesn't seem like a bad idea." isn't how this works. This is a deflection feat, not a reflection back to the attacker type of deal.

Might wanna learn how to structure your sentences there since I could barely understand what you were saying. Anyway, no that wouldn't matter either because 1: She'd need to reflect the attack back at Ran, Kurome wasn't the one who made the attack herself it was Ran.

"Doesn't seem like a bad idea." isn't how this works. This is a deflection feat, not a reflection back to the attacker type of deal.
ok ok i give up on that
and i'll wait someone to add the powers for Tatsumi

I would appreciate further input about this from knowledgeable members.
It's definitely not the best idea to let him edit those pages considering the popularity of the verse, someone more experienced should handle it. I could edit the mistakes myself but I'm gonna be heading out in a few minutes.

When added those to the profiles, make sure to add references as according to this thread

But I’m surprised that Budo and characters that scale to him didn’t get increase to 7-B since Budo could fight against Second Form Tatsumi
Well no one aside tats and akame really scales to Budo actually, and maybe Mine but the "varies" on her profile fixed that already.

and yes i will add references i am reading the how to currently also i want to create profiles for the other akame ga kill franchises

It's definitely not the best idea to let him edit those pages considering the popularity of the verse, someone more experienced should handle it. I could edit the mistakes myself but I'm gonna be heading out in a few minutes.
Can you check through the pages for errors later please?

Also, why have you copied his user image?

Well everything else is fixed but if you have a look at Tatsumi ability section i dont know to go go about the format of his tabber

about Tatsumi can someone create an ability section on his profile wich contains the powers from evolved Incursio key?

Incursio 1th form and Evolved keys are fused together

Pain_to12 changed the statistics of several AGK profile pages yesterday, including Akame (in an extremely sloppy manner that I had to clean up afterwards).

I would appreciate further input about this from knowledgeable members.
@Ciruno_Fortes @IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 @Eficiente @SuperKamiNappa @Drellix @Liger686 @VersusJunkie54 @ExerciseDancefloors @TriforcePower1 @Newendigo @FateAlbane @LordGinSama

I would greatly appreciate help with checking through the Akame Ga Kill pages for errors made by Pain_to12, and fixing them, as they are currently likely a mess.

Okay. Thank you. Feel free to check through the edits then.

Okay yeah I'm seeing a few issues at hand with the profiles I'd like to discuss. First is Najenda, this is the justification for her Attack Potency.

Attack Potency: At least City level (She is superior to other Rebel Soldiers who can survive this) this isn't how the wiki works when it comes to scaling AP, we don't scale durability from AP. Not only that but I don't recall what Rebel Soliders at any point tanking those missiles head on. That's what I'm seeing wrong for Najenda, I can see a few others but those are mainly ability issues, Chelsea's abilities are redundant such as giving her Limited Durability Negation and Pressure Points which already ignore Durability by default.

Bulat and Tatsumi have precognition for some odd reason, not something I remember. But aside from what I mentioned the profiles he edited are looking "fine." (Profiles for the verse are a mess in general tbh.)

This thread was supposed to be added during April, removing Precognition from Tatsumi's and Bulat's profiles and everyone was supposed to get Enhanced Senses instead. If you want I can apply them, fix up any errors I see and so on and so forth.

Okay. If the thread was accepted by our staff, that is probably fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back