• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gar well, then first thing she does is time stop, at that point, given time stop would fail, Dr. Strange can basically do whatever he wants, including time stop, in the time it takes for time stop to activate, fail, and Homura realize it.

Tbf, his time manipulation is not that fast, he has to make hands movement to activate the EoA which can let him exposed (Such as when Ebony Maw restrain him because he was off-guard).

Well, if you say so, our all mighty Somebody(Stuped)Data, I will go with Strange for the reasons above.

Its just me or the Puella Magi's Tyranny is finally coming to an end?

Newendigo said:
Its just me or the Puella Magi's Tyranny is finally coming to an end?
A man can dream

Anyway, this can be added.

Inb4 Kal actually watches Doctor Strange and Infinity War and changes his mind.

Sorry for the spam guys, but I wanted this since Ragnarok

Mami Tomoe says no

MFW Half the reason she gets so many wins is her crap tier durability

Although....

Saber vs Mami is probably outdated due to the NP buff bypassing her shields.

SomebodyData said:
@newindigo what winning score? You should probably check Homura's page again
I think you misread what he said

He's referring to their winning score dropping

Yeah I know, but the line "Puella Magi Tyranny" which he says first implies its high to begin with, in Homura's case.

Right a couple things

Remind me why Mami's matches with Caster weren't resundant

A different type a ranged attack and an NP really isn't that different. Especially Cu who is one of the most barebones Casters in the verse.

Plus, isn't Saber vs Mami outdated?

So has Stephen won? If no, Stephen for the above stated reasons.

Edit: Just noted the conclusion addition request. My bad.

Gargoyle One said:
There's a problem with that?
We wait until the results are added and Strange says "Homuhomu, I told you. You won't like this."

Considering wraith arc Homura's time shield >>>>>>>>>>> time stone. If it's weakest version of Homura then Strange wins indeed. Post Madoka's wish Homura would annihilate him.

Someone please read the addition thread after I requested if you want a good hearted laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back