• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlet Witch
Infinity War to Endgame + WandaVision
edit: others that have also harmed wanda in infinity war/endgame, such as proxima would be 6-b (via weaponry)

Multiverse of Madness
Darkhold
Doctor Strange
Post-Blip
Tao Mandalas
tao mandalas would still be 7-A and also have an up to at least 6-A durability rating with reinforced shields (that each sorcerer can shoot a magic beam to create those reinforced barriers that can block wanda’s attacks) which no one else would physically scale to

Last edited:
How on earth should Wanda raw durability be that high when she died from the temple falling on her she’s a glass cannon
6-b darkhold temple

anyways u have a point tho
thats why i was thinking her surviving an explosion from the mind stone could be an outlier but i wanted to see more thoughts on that first including her tanking agathas attacks who absorbed wanda’s own blasts

she could have been magically amping her durability, she also tanked a hit from Chavez that split the clouds right?i dont think her base durability is that high

maybe she has durability against magic attacks or something cause unless she debuffed her own base durability which doesn’t make any since she wouldn’t of died from a small temple falling on her if she was truly that durable

bump

i also just edited the parts abt wanda’s durability & lifting strength out bc i thought they were like dumb arguments or wtv n that it could be outliers

agree but neutral on DM. Wasn't that corrosion instead?
i was thinking it would be DM because the trees were ruined due to the darkhold, some of the trees in the scene where she puts down her hex have like fallen apart and broken down so it looked like they died but the apples rotting is def corrosion or some kind of disease

but i guess considering how those who read the darkhold have some kind of decay on their fingers, can corrode souls, and can corrode fresh bodies it could most likely just be corrosion that affected the trees too idk

would it be better if i changed it to corrosion instead or leave DM because the trees died

I honestly should start rewatching MCU movies at this point.

But anyways, I guess everything that's isn't crossed out should be fine at least

okay so like since there r 2 staff agreements n its been way over 2 days would it be fine for the changes to be applied? or do i have to wait another 2 days after getting feedback from staff

alright ty

may these profiles also be unlocked so i can apply the changes?

Just gonna post a warning that the scan you've added to many profiles https://imgur.com/YrYAdD is now 404ing. You should reupload it, preferably on the wiki, but again on imgur should be fine, and replace those links.

Just gonna post a warning that the scan you've added to many profiles https://imgur.com/YrYAdD is now 404ing. You should reupload it, preferably on the wiki, but again on imgur should be fine, and replace those links.
okayy ty for letting me know

The fix worked!
yayyy

i also have one more request, can u unlock these profiles so i can also apply the changes from this CRT?

Ahh my bad, I figured that would've been done already.

I'll start doing that as soon as I finish this post.

EDIT: Done.

Ahh my bad, I figured that would've been done already.

I'll start doing that as soon as I finish this post.

EDIT: Done.
i just applied all the changes, the profiles can be locked now and this thread can be closed too

thank u so much as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back