• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is he battling for 6-C

Like he has 6-C dura but not AP

His primary means of attacking is 6-C. His profile is rather deceptive, but his Holy Sword that he swings around is basically his main combat mode

Why would his higher form spawn another if it isn't dead?

And she can literally sit there and keep mindhaxing as long as she wants.

Schnee One said:
Why would his higher form spawn another if it isn't dead?
And she can literally sit there and keep mindhaxing as long as she wants.
Because his lower form is no use to him if it does not function

His true self is in another plane, so he just dreams up a new one. He can also passively incap with his empathic manipulation, as I was discussing with Overlord on the other thread

I sincerely doubt his higher form will just spawn a new one after one of them isn't even dead.

Schnee One said:
I sincerely doubt his higher form will just spawn a new one after one of them isn't even dead.
His lower form is to entertain his higher form essentially. His lower form getting mind hax isn't entertaining to watch. Iirc he also did at one point just spawn in a new location while his other form wasn't dead

Then Mami continiously mindhaxes until it gets so boring he pulls them away.

Also, isn't he Baseline 6C?

Nah, because he can also spawn in her day dreams. He also has his passive empathic manipulation. Also I'm pretty sure Merlin needs resistance to mind hax since end the worst magus has magic resistance (including mind hax) and he is the very pinnacle of both Casters and Mages, and he is comparable to Solomon. I don't know exactly how far above baseline his holy sword is

Basic magic resistance isn't crap to Mami who bypasses Magicak girl Mind resistance with her own potency

Also I don't think he can affect an Abstract

It's not base level either.

I already went down the line with Overlord about why is empathic manipulation will work on her. See the other thread. I would prefer not to have to repeat it all again.

Considering she is literally a runout then I'm pretty sure she falls under the latter,

Even assuming this was true and he can affect her, which I doubt, then it becomes a stomp in the other direction

The match isn't good.

Edit: Mami resists mindhax anyway

Idk what a run out is. Also, he can spawn in her day dreams to avoid mind hax.

Yeah, I know. Overlord insisted I make it. I kinda figured it was gonna be a stomp but it will at least let us figure out the strongest 6-C.

Merlin doesn't use conventional mind hax, and uses empathic manip that bypasses resistance to it anyway because of how it works

She's a runout

Appearing in her dreams and not being able to do anything to them is a win by incap

Rumour. ******* auto correct

She is completely unaffected by him while his Avatar is permanetely in her daydream, that's hardly an Incon

He either spawns them in her day dream where they can't do shit to her and are trapped it Mami sits there and thinks until Merlin is so bored he pulls them away

Yeah. But she can enjoy the company of her friends and their personality right? Madoka could do that and she wasn't any more abstract. She still liked Homura even after her ascension into abstraction

And she cannot effect him either. He actually stalemated Cu alter until his higher form woke up by this very method. It's also not permanent anyway

Unless he can affect an abstract I don't see why her being able to feel emotions either

And he's stuck in her daydream while Mami can carry out her everyday life, that's not Incon

And if it isn't permanent then she wins

Schnee One said:
He either spawns them in her day dream where they can't do shit to her and are trapped it Mami sits there and thinks until Merlin is so bored he pulls them away
He actually stalemates people by spawning in their day dream where they cannot escape or effect him, even if he is unable to effect them either

Schnee One said:
Unless he can affect an abstract I don't see why her being able to feel emotions either
And he's stuck in her daydream while Mami can carry out her everyday life, that's not Incon

And if it isn't permanent then she wins
I already said on the other thread. His empathic manipulation is not conventional, and if she can enjoy the company of her friends or like their personality then they can be effected.

Nope, because she cannot effect him and he cannot effect her. This is assuming she doesn't get incapacitated by his empathic manip anyway

It will last long enough to incap her at least. Either way, if he cannot incap her then they stalemate

Mami constantly defeating him by thinking is hardly an Incon, and I still doubt he will bring in Avatars if he's bored to death by them getting defeated over and over

Schnee One said:
Mami constantly defeating him by thinking is hardly an Incon, and I still doubt he will bring in Avatars if he's bored to death by them getting defeated over and over
He just spawns in her day dream or out of range. If he cares enough to try and defeat her he will, which considering the match I assume he does

He isn't going to keep trying to defeat her if he can't.

And yet again he needs feats of doing it or he can't put them in a daydream of an abstract

<Out of Range

Which is Self BFR

He sat in the dream of a being he knew he couldn't defeat just to stall them out for days on end. Merlin is a pretty enough of a bastard that he would

Effecting an abstract with his day dream thing no, but the empathic manip will work because he isn't effecting her mind in a way that it would matter if she was abstract or not

Out of her range, not his.

Stalling out for days doesn't really work under SBA though

Iapitus The Impaler said:
He sat in the dream of a being he knew he couldn't defeat just to stall them out for days on end.

Effecting an abstract with his day dream thing no, but the empathic manip will work because he isn't effecting her mind in a way that it would matter if she was abstract or not
Please explain how it can get around abstract existence because without feats that mind might as well not even be there.

Her range is ridiculously higher tho

Back