• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know anything anything about Mami besides that she is a magical girl and that her dead was bullshit, but since both are magical girls (though of different types) and Mami is at the top of the strongest non-smurf list I wanted to see how well Yue would fair against her. Holy Mami and Post-Schnee Yue, speed equalized, SBA otherwise.

Magical girl from a tragic series: 0

vs

Magical girl with a good end: 0

Inco: 0

Last edited:
Thought based ribbons that can power null you is one of her major aspect from her power
Yue resist power null, technically she only have listed her full resistance in the next key but she should be able to pull the same resistance to power null feat as the rest of girls (and Hajime) since they did it through their will power (and she have comparable willpower to them and she can even create type 1 concept with her willpower), plus the fact that the resistance to magic that she have listed would include power null (as people can just straight up power null the opponent with their mana and she isn't affected), so in short she resist.

Yue resist power null, technically she only have listed her full resistance in the next key but she should be able to pull the same resistance to power null feat as the rest of girls (and Hajime) since they did it through their will power (and she have comparable willpower to them and she can even create type 1 concept with her willpower), plus the fact that the resistance to magic that she have listed would include power null (as people can just straight up power null the opponent with their mana and she isn't affected), so in short she resist.
The thing is, said the ribbons power null are able to bypassed the resistance of it
Oh and she's able to made the clone out of it, so whenever Yue wanted to finished her off, those can be a surprise attack as seen in Homura vs Mami

The thing is, said the ribbons power null are able to bypassed the resistance of it
Oh and she's able to made the clone out of it, so whenever Yue wanted to finished her off, those can be a surprise attack as seen in Homura vs Mami
So resistance negation? Are they able to null things like concept manip type 2? Because most of Yue powers come from ancient magic which is law and concept manip type 2.

I mean, Yue mostly fight at distance so I don't see how Mamo would capitalize that initial first surprise with the distance between them (after all she only took advantage of that thanks to how close Homura was), and I'm saying the initial surprise because later on she could use evolution magic (info manip) to cast an info analysis spell and know her things, and wouldn't be possible to detect the fact that she is a clone? She have some good senses after all.

Also, looking at her fight she mostly use firearms to fight? Because Yue is super accustomed at firearms as her hubby use them a lot (just check the equipment tab and look at the firearms), so she knows how to fight and counter them very effectively (one of such ways, for example, by creating portals to send them back to her opponent).

Mami have some way around spatial, gravity and soul hax (as she seems to have lost her immunity to soul hax in her previous key)? Those are ancient magic so the law and concept type 2 previously mentioned apply to them. Yue also have restoration magic (time manip) that she can use in case of reach cqc distance and that let her reopen the wounds her opponent suffered in the past, she can also use it to restore things to their previous state but with her low-high regen she usually don't use much that part. Other things besides that I guess would be her elemental manipulation, absolute zero, fire hotter than lightning, lightning, petrification (and wind but that's just strong wind), she usually likes to use them by combining this with gravity manip to create some elemental dragons that attract anything close to them so nothing escapes from their elements.

I know, but since she is at the top spot what she already have should be strong enough to debate her, so what's her deal?
At least ten magical girls have surpassed Holy Mami(This is only a conservative estimate, although it is actually larger than this number)

At least ten magical girls have surpassed Holy Mami(This is only a conservative estimate, although it is actually larger than this number)
It's listed as example of the strongest in the 6-C part of the strongest non-smurf list, if there is an better option I can change her.
I hope mami wins here
Dunno enough about PMMM to talk here
Never, light novel power go brrr brrr.

It's listed as example of the strongest in the 6-C part of the strongest non-smurf list, if there is an better option I can change her.

Never, light novel power go brrr brrr.
Although I don't know much about this knowledge.But Yachiyo easily defeated holy mami in the plot.

Although I don't know much about this knowledge.But Yachiyo easily defeated holy mami in the plot.
I can change it to her but I still don't see she can answer against Yue ancient magic and skill set in general (I mean, just one though at she would freeze under absolute zero temperatures for example), the only relevant thing I see there is her fate manipulation but she probably can develop resistance to it with her willpower as her willpower can create type 1 concepts and adapt to haxs (including type 1 concepts), her hubby even defeated someone far stronger who even had fate manipulation and she have the same level of willpower as him (she was also able to fight the dude as just a soul through her willpower). Also, while technically different to fate manipulation, she easily resisted plot manip with her willpower, an plot manipulation that wanted her to follow a certain role and reach an specific end, so an ability similar enough to the fate manipulation that can work to further support the idea that she could just resist it due to her will.

I can change it to her but I still don't see she can answer against Yue ancient magic and skill set in general (I mean, just one though at she would freeze under absolute zero temperatures for example), the only relevant thing I see there is her fate manipulation but she probably can develop resistance to it with her willpower as her willpower can create type 1 concepts and adapt to haxs (including type 1 concepts), her hubby even defeated someone far stronger who even had fate manipulation and she have the same level of willpower as him (she was also able to fight the dude as just a soul through her willpower). Also, while technically different to fate manipulation, she easily resisted plot manip with her willpower, an plot manipulation that wanted her to follow a certain role and reach an specific end, so an ability similar enough to the fate manipulation that can work to further support the idea that she could just resist it due to her will.
Yachiyo will also have absolute zero degrees, even though there is no update on her in the data

Yachiyo will also have absolute zero degrees, even though there is no update on her in the data
The profile don't mention absolute zero but ok, one thing less, what about literally the rest of her things? Because the ancient magic stuff it's what actually matters from her.

The profile don't mention absolute zero but ok, one thing less, what about literally the rest of her things? Because the ancient magic stuff it's what actually matters from her.
Yachiyo also has stories of traveling back to ancient times to confront the Witch and the Witch Maiden. In the final battle of the History chapter, she can accept all the abilities of the Magical girl from ancient times to the future. However, at that time, her rating cannot be just 6-c, she will be at least 2-c, maybe 2-A, or even low-1-c

Yachiyo also has stories of traveling back to ancient times to confront the Witch and the Witch Maiden. In the final battle of the History chapter, she can accept all the abilities of the Magical girl from ancient times to the future. However, at that time, her rating cannot be just 6-c, she will be at least 2-c, maybe 2-A, or even low-1-c
How can she travel back in time if she just get instantly crushed? And if you want to argue she becoming higher dimensional tier then:
  1. Get that applied in a crt
  2. Don't matter at all even if it was accepted and applied because this is explicitly for the non-smurf thread.
Will ask it very simply, how any of the 6-C non-smurf PMM characters can fight against Yue ancient and defeat her? Because if they don't have answers to the ancient magic part then the Arifureta characters would just stomp them all.

How can she travel back in time if she just get instantly crushed? And if you want to argue she becoming higher dimensional tier then:
  1. Get that applied in a crt
  2. Don't matter at all even if it was accepted and applied because this is explicitly for the non-smurf thread.
Will ask it very simply, how any of the 6-C non-smurf PMM characters can fight against Yue ancient and defeat her? Because if they don't have answers to the ancient magic part then the Arifureta characters would just stomp them all.
So how will Yue crush Yachiyo? In the event of the bell ringing beyond time and space, the Eight Clouds can travel Iroha Tamaki and them back to ancient times. I don't understand how Yue's ancient magic works, can you explain it clearly?

So how will Yue crush Yachiyo? In the event of the bell ringing beyond time and space, the Eight Clouds can travel Iroha Tamaki and them back to ancient times. I don't understand how Yue's ancient magic works, can you explain it clearly?
By destroying her soul, spatially destroying her, making her a splat through gravity (btw, with the massive LS difference any use of gravity magic means that she would never move), erasing her with a black hole, etc? I don't understand anything of what you said, but you are arguing that she have some type 8 immortality that would make her travel back in time? Because in that case you would need to get that added to her profile since absolutely nothing in the profile mentions something like that. But ok, even giving you the benefit of Yachiyo indeed being send back in time automatically by outside forces in this match, taht wouldn't be allowed because from what you said that makes her higher dimensional tier (and now that I look, you even mentioned her being tier 1, which sounds stupid when not even Madoka is tier 1 so you really would need to get this first accepted in a crt) and this is for the non-smurf list.

It's already explained in her profile:
And the descriptions of the most relevant ancient magics (as in the ones she actually use in combat):
Gravity Magic: Ancient magic that allows the user to manipulate gravity. The precise definition of gravity magic is that manipulates the planet’s energy. In other words, those who knew it could interfere with a planet’s magnetic field or utilize geothermal energy like magma. It could also be used to cause earthquakes or volcanic eruptions as well. Only skilled users can use gravity magic to those heights however, as it requires extensive training to use the ability to its full extent.
Space Magic: Ancient Magic that allows the user manipulate space. The precise definition of space magic is magic that manipulates boundaries. Meaning it could be used to create entire dimensions as well as manipulate the boundaries between fantasy and reality. A skilled master could turn reality into illusion and illusions into reality. Only skilled users can use space magic to those heights however, as it requires extensive training to use the ability to its full extent.
Spirit Magic: Ancient magic which can directly interfere with the soul. The precise definition of spirit magic is magic that manipulated the incorporeal elements of sentient beings. In more concrete terms, it could be used to manipulate the heat, electricity, and other matterless energy that circulated within a person’s body. That also included things like memories, thoughts, and consciousness. With enough skill, a spirit magic user could take those incorporeal elements, duplicate them, and create a new soul out of them. In other words, create another person. Only skilled users can use spirit magic to those heights however, as it requires extensive training to use the ability to its full extent.
Evolution Magic: Ancient magic which allows the user to enhance all other forms of power, no matter how weak, including other magic such as other ancient magic such as creation magic, gravity magic, spirit magic, metamorphosis magic, spatial magic, and restoration magic. The precise definition of evolution magic is magic that manipulates information. When it was used to strengthen someone’s stats or skills, it effectively overwrote the information of their abilities with something of a higher tier. But evolution magic could also be used to view the information of any person or object, as well as interfere with their total mana capacity. Only skilled users can use evolution magic to those heights however, as it requires extensive training to use the ability to its full extent.
Restoration Magic: Ancient magic which literally has affect of restoring thing to their original state. The precise definition of restoration magic is magic that manipulates time. It can be used to heal herself and any abnormalities in her bodies like petrification, and can also cure serious illnesses. It can also be used to look into the past or potential futures based on set decision variables. Shea’s Future Sight was, in fact, just one application of restoration magic. Only skilled users can use restoration magic to those heights however, as it requires extensive training to use the ability to its full extent.
For practical examples of what she can do with those just check her P&A section.

By destroying her soul, spatially destroying her, making her a splat through gravity (btw, with the massive LS difference any use of gravity magic means that she would never move), erasing her with a black hole, etc? I don't understand anything of what you said, but you are arguing that she have some type 8 immortality that would make her travel back in time? Because in that case you would need to get that added to her profile since absolutely nothing in the profile mentions something like that. But ok, even giving you the benefit of Yachiyo indeed being send back in time automatically by outside forces in this match, taht wouldn't be allowed because from what you said that makes her higher dimensional tier (and now that I look, you even mentioned her being tier 1, which sounds stupid when not even Madoka is tier 1 so you really would need to get this first accepted in a crt) and this is for the non-smurf list.

It's already explained in her profile:

And the descriptions of the most relevant ancient magics (as in the ones she actually use in combat):

For practical examples of what she can do with those just check her P&A section.
In the final chapter of the second part, Infinite Iroha can freely apply the laws of the universe. The universe is only a Record to her, but when fighting against the symbolic witch, Infinite Iroha performs less well than Yachiyo (History. ver)
In addition, except for the last two, I don't remember, all the Yachiyo have resisted.

In the final chapter of the second part, Infinite Iroha can freely apply the laws of the universe. The universe is only a Record to her, but when fighting against the symbolic witch, Infinite Iroha performs less well than Yachiyo (History. ver)
In addition, except for the last two, I don't remember, all the Yachiyo have resisted.
Cool and all, can she do concept manip type 2 or resist it? Otherwise she can't do anything against ancient magic.

She literally have no resistance (except the ones from PM physiology), much less from concept manip type 2 (because all those haxs are the result of that). Yue ancient magic at this point also have several layers.

I want to debate with what is currently on the profiles, because what is currently on the profiles was supposed to be enough to put them at the top of the 6-C tier in the non-smurf list, so please don't argue with things that aren't on the profiles.

Cool and all, can she do concept manip type 2 or resist it? Otherwise she can't do anything against ancient magic.

She literally have no resistance (except the ones from PM physiology), much less from concept manip type 2 (because all those haxs are the result of that). Yue ancient magic at this point also have several layers.
I saw some of the information you provided and found that except for the last two, all other magic Yachiyo has shown resistance to some extent. Time backtracking pmmm also exists, and Iroha Tamaki's ability is to backtrack the time of the entire universe (even showing time backtracking for over infinite universes in Papa comics)

I saw some of the information you provided and found that except for the last two, all other magic Yachiyo has shown resistance to some extent. Time backtracking pmmm also exists, and Iroha Tamaki's ability is to backtrack the time of the entire universe (even showing time backtracking for over infinite universes in Papa comics)
Someone controlling the universe (and thus its laws) in Warhammer 40K isn't the same as someone controlling the universe in Fate, neither is the same with Star Wars, or Arifuret, or PMM. Those things depends of the verse, and in the case of Arifureta it's used to say that ancient magic have law and concept manip type 2, and like the universal term in the last scan feels like talking about universals but whatever.

Get the resistances added to her profile then, because the profile literally have zero resistance listed. If you are arguing anything smurf then stop with it because it's literally not allowed in the list.

Someone controlling the universe (and thus its laws) in Warhammer 40K isn't the same as someone controlling the universe in Fate, neither is the same with Star Wars, or Arifuret, or PMM. Those things depends of the verse, and in the case of Arifureta it's used to say that ancient magic have law and concept manip type 2, and like the universal term in the last scan feels like talking about universals but whatever.

Get the resistances added to her profile then, because the profile literally have zero resistance listed. If you are arguing anything smurf then stop with it because it's literally not allowed in the list.
Almost all the abilities of magical girls are like tpye2Because their abilities are a concept of the world.

Almost all the abilities of magical girls are like tpye2Because their abilities are a concept of the world.
Get that a in the pages then. You literally have to argue with the things in the profiles, and I specifically asked to use the things in the profiles as they were supposed to have put them in that spot of the list, so if every argument about them will boil down to use things that aren't in the profiles at all I will just ask for them to be removed.

Get that a in the pages then. You literally have to argue with the things in the profiles, and I specifically asked to use the things in the profiles as they were supposed to have put them in that spot of the list, so if every argument about them will boil down to use things that aren't in the profiles at all I will just ask for them to be removed.
In the final analysis, their information has not been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back