• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2) If she is the rumour, which she is, killing the host body is not killing her.

1) What was his best feat with it

1) He is totally aware of every microcosm in creation for the present. He is comparable to Solomon in clairvoyance even with a slightly different functionality who can see all of the past and future, and all possibilities.

2) Is Mami a host for it? I assumed she was an incarnation. If the rumor is a different force than it isn't Holy Mami anymore now is it?

What is this Merlin wank.

>Time Travel

Never been used to time paradox people. Plus not sure if it is legit or not.

>Merlin can keep creating Avatars

No he would get bored or run out of magical energy.

Plus I'm pretty sure Merlin himself manifests with IM. So Merlin stalemating Gil somehow is ridiculous.

He is always against Servants so it wouldn't have helped him anyway. Either way I am more establishing that it would be a stomp since Merlin is the only side with a win condition. He also manifests himself at different points in time, so it's legit.

It doesn't take magical energy to manifest. His lower form is literally just the dream of his higher form. We already went over why being board isnt a valid win condition earlier

Ramesses the Sun King said:

>Time Travel

Plus I'm pretty sure Merlin himself manifests with IM. So Merlin stalemating Gil somehow is ridiculous.
OMEGA OOF!

>Time Travel

Did you forgot that Merlin send Bedi from the present to the past? From 2016 to 1273.

Where is Merlin? In avalon with abundance of Mana, and any good mages can get mana from the environment.

Yes it would have?

So his Avatars are just going to stand there and do nothing instead of using magecraft?

Merlin needs to sleep to create them anyway. Why would he do that instead of updating his idol website or watching what Chaldea is doing?

Yes it would have?
So his Avatars are just going to stand there and do nothing instead of using magecraft?

Merlin needs to sleep to create them anyway. Why would he do that instead of updating his idol website or watching what Chaldea is doing?
No, because as was established in both earlier in this thread and stay night, killing the past version of a servant does not remove them from the throne of heroes.

I don't understand this point. Would you mind rephrasing?

Yes, his higher form does. We went over earlier in the thread that one side getting board is not a valid win condition.

Why did you even bump the match if you thought that?

And no, boredom does count, especially since apparently he can run out of magical energy and has to sleep to create a new avatar

The reasons you said it was a good idea on the other thread.

Creating avatars does not take magical energy. Him sleeping does not make it so he will be board in any sense. If boredom counted then literally any long term match comes down to who will surrender first. No stalemate would be a real stalemate because it would just be a fight to see who gets board first, let's go redo every stalemate inconclusive match because now it just comes down to who gets board first based on their character. Many matches which were previously stomps are now no longer stomps because one side can simply stall out until the other side surrenders as their win condition.

Because I thought you would bump it because it was even, not think "Oh this character has no win condition but I'll ask anyway"

If you're so sure the fight is a stomp, don't ask

And from the looks of it, Ram is going against it in another thread.

It would apply to long term matches yes, it's just that 99.9 percent of matches don't go that far.

I still think it's kind of a stomp for Mami since Merlin doesn't really have a win con but what do I know

Me too tbh, but whatever i guess, maybe wait Iap for replying.

Also.....i might need to start making PMMM matches again, start from Kyoko.

Come on people.

Merlin's 'dream' is not exactly the dreams you and I have.

More like a daydream where he thinks of himself being at a certain place at a certain time, and a lower form actually appears there, complete with a set amount of Magic Energy, his staff, and his Holy Sword, and the body that uses them.

Then his Clairvoyance allows him to keep track of ANY and ALL lower forms he may have spawned across the timeline.

It may get mindhaxed or whatever, but Merlin pulls that one back and puts another in its place straight away.

His higher form will never run out of power--he's in Avalon.

Back