• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Kamen Rider Zero-One (Broken Versatilities vs Broken Versatilities)

Alright, this is the match that i wanted to make in a while but didn't have time, but now here we are
Both having one of the most broken versatilities (Zero-One precog and RPL with many forms that make him access so many abilities, while Mami had that bonkers power null via the ribbons alongside her inteligence, thus making her glass cannon irrelevant)
Beside that, this match would make me feel the nostalgia where Mami was the apex of tier 7 (excluding ultra-haxes chars of course), and how much heads of the opponents she take after the fights, now her reign is over long ago, can she show these new kids in VSBW hoods: what's make her feared!?

Invited to the Kamihama City by an unknown group, Aruto found himself in a dire situation, as soon as he acknowledge the secret behind of Kamihama, now he must escape from the battlefield that occured between the Magius and Puella Magi
However, as the situation didn't get worse, he met a girl that sit around an empty cafe
"Looks like you are in a trouble" said her, much to made Aruto cautious
"Yeah...what do you want from me? Are you one of those Magius?" Ask Aruto
She softly laugh "Maybe....maybe not"
"Then why are you on my way?"
"I found you interesting" said her while sipping her tea. "Unlike us, the Puella Magi....you possessed a power that neither us met before"
"Same can be said for me, never that i had met someone who possessed an supernatural and magical power before" Aruto replied
"Crossing, huh?" She then stood up. "Guess i should have enough to talk....lets make it simple, i want to have a fight against you"
"A fight?"
"More like an duel between you and me"
"But why i should accept that?" Aruto asked again
"You want to escape, right? If you win i can give you a help" she answered, much in Aruto surprise
"But if you lose, you may stuck in this city for a long time" warn her. "What do you think?"
Silence from Aruto, then....."Guess i have no choice" He then took up his driver and progrise key
"Excellent" She then took her gem. "No holding back, if you do then a death is your result"
They are ready in their position
"I might as well introduce myself, the name is Tomoe Mami...A Puella Magi that had experienced many things and tragedy in my life, whats your name, young man?
"Aruto....Hiden Aruto, the Young CEO of Hiden intelligence, had a dream to unite the humanity and humagear"
"And now, the only person that can defeat you, it's me!"

• MetsuBouJinRai Arc Zero-One and Magia Record Mami are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • No restrictions for both (which mean Mami can use the Doppels)
  • Place: Kamihama City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 150 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Aruto Hiden/Zero-One: 7 (Zencha, James, Ixa, Popted, Random, SD, Me)
  • Mami Tomoe: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Zero-One.%28Character%29.full.3440663.jpg

VS
Tomoe.Mami.600.3535588.jpg

BATTLE THEME:
  • First Theme:

• Second Theme:

• Third Theme:​

• Fourth Theme:​

• Climax Theme:

Last edited:
Anyway, i have some of planned Puela Magi vs Riders:
  • Isabeau vs Ark
  • Tart vs Revice
For Tart vs Revice i have problem tho, first i want to wait for the promised Revice CRT, and second....Tart durability is BS
I also want to use the 7-B Puella Magi (especially Kyoko and Alina) but i dunno how much Riders we have in tier 7-B, the only Riders that are in 7-B are Zero-One Riders and i don't want to overused it lel

Anyway i'm going to vote Zero-One as well after the long debate in this thread (yes, OP now can vote in his/her own thread, it just i always avoid it so i'm not being seen as biased until the debate is over)

And with that, we enter grace period

Back