• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiro Mashima's Hero's Discussion Thread

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Gravity, Fire, and Swords, the Trio of Hiro will finally come together and get into wackey shenanigans, who knows, we might get some feats that make this a verse, it's gonna be a limited franchise, but let's talk about it here
Trio of Hiro

So does Mashima get some kind of reward for being a single author and yet having 3 different general discussion threads going on simultaneously dedicated to his works ?

Don't remind me of the Rave Master anime, not only does the art from the anime not look like the manga, but it only goes to like less than half the manga, if you want to know the story of Rave Master, read the manga

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Is it Hero's, many sources online say Heroes
Yeah, I looked for Japanese sources, and they said Hero's. Likely a pun on "heroes" and "Hiro's" (because they are Mashima's).

^Lol, but it didn't get an anime adaptation as long as EZ anime don't release, still can't wait for manga, after all, we are going to get 3 different manga ch at same time

Btw guys we are going to make a new profile for the hero,s crossover since Shiki and his team is at 8-A while base Natsu is mountain tier

Synopsis of Chapter 01:

The Fairy Tail Mages enjoy a well deserved break on True Island, an island known to contain all the truth and secrets of the world. Natsu, in the jungle in search of delicious fruit, meets face to face with Shiki, a young boy who appeared out of nowhere wearing strange clothes, who's trying to steal his lunch. Soon, the two heroes exchange blows and a duel between the magic of Fire Dragon Slayer and Ether Gear of the Demon King starts!

Thomas simpsons said:
Synopsis of Chapter 01:

The Fairy Tail Mages enjoy a well deserved break on True Island, an island known to contain all the truth and secrets of the world. Natsu, in the jungle in search of delicious fruit, meets face to face with Shiki, a young boy who appeared out of nowhere wearing strange clothes, who's trying to steal his lunch. Soon, the two heroes exchange blows and a duel between the magic of Fire Dragon Slayer and Ether Gear of the Demon King starts!
So chapter 1 is Natsu Dragneel vs Shiki Granbell. How would we treat scaling on this verse?

I feel like we should only make a verse page if they have crazy feats like in tier 5 or higher oir something, tho I seriously doubt it

Yeah, I think this will just be the groups hanging out and being quirky, maybe fighting a giant monster at the end so they all do special attacks together.

Back