• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero: Ziggy Upgrades; Chap 203+ (MASSIVE SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yoink. I'm here for a little while.

First Edens Zero CRT I've ever done. Weird.

I'm just saying all of this rubbish right now so nobody who views the thread notices the spoilers that are here by viewing the thread unless they click it, so that's that.

Let's go.

Ziggy is Shiki. Ziggy is Shiki. Ziggy is Shiki. Ziggy is Shiki.

So as it stands, we know that Ziggy is Shiki after a certain timeframe, after the explosion on Planet Nero. So this is pretty much the entirety of Pre-Timeskip Shiki.

So as it stands, Pre-Timeskip Shiki's abilities and justifications are these
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Ether Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation (His Ether Gear can generate and manipulate a Gravity Aura and Energy that he can use for multiple purposes), Limited Power Nullification (Can crash or smother attacks with his gravity, crushed Kleene’s wind ether which isn’t normal wind, smothered Wizard flames), Telekinesis, Durability Negation (Gravity can crush his opponents capillaries and other internal organs at quick speeds), Pseudo Flight, Acrobatics, Expert Marksmanship (Could perfectly pinpoint and snipe Fie from kilometers away), Surface Scaling, Energy Manipulation (Shiki is able to transform kinetic energy into gravity to increase his weight), Forcefield Creation, Attack Reflection (Via Magimech Attack: Anti-Gravity Field. Catched Fie’s bullet with his gravity and sent it back to him), Extrasensory Perception (Able to sense Ether), Analytical Prediction (Can predict how and where his opponent will move as well as attack the predicted position before his opponent even gets there), Accelerated Development (Learned Ether Gear in one month, when it normally takes years to learn[1]. Learned to overcome Ether Gear's restraints weaknesses extremely quickly[2]. His growth exceeded Hermit's calculations[3]), Transformation (Via Overdrive), Cyborgization (Has a mechanical eye), X-Ray Vision (Possesses a pair of goggles that has an X-Ray Vision function. His mechanical eye has an X-Ray Vision function), Resistance to Precognition (Nero's Empire Dice were unable to see or know about Shiki[4]. Feather was unable to see Shiki's actions with her Eye of Venus[5])
Ziggy would get all of these (I'm too lazy to delete some justifications).

Now a question of his abilities are if they stretch out to Post-Timeskip Shiki, which I think they should.
Unfortunately we haven't split the abilities in the keys yet and we threw them all together, so it's harder to see what Pre and Post have in contrast.

Here's my logic.

It's stated that Ziggy learned every Magimech art in a day. Besides the fact that we now know that the
"He mastered every move the very day I taught him, as if he had known the techniques all along."
is because he did know them all along (remove that justification from his [Ziggy's] Accelerated Development), but that the Magimech arts are pretty much everything that a gravity ether gear can do.
On top of that, they have the same exact Ether Gear. Gravity doesn't have different qualities than other gravity (except True Gravity, which Ziggy can muster).

Ziggy should be able to use everything Shiki is capable of using with his gravity. Since that's damn near his entire profile, he should get all of those too.
This includes Overdrive Abilities, which we know he can use.

His profile should also include the "Higher with Overdrive" in all of his stats as well, since he can use those.

Basically​

Ziggy gets all of Shiki's abilities.
Ziggy gets "Higher with Overdrive"
Ziggy becomes fire.

Last edited:
Agree except resistance to precognition. I think that only apply to universe 3 Shiki unless I mistaken something?

Edit; on second thought, maybe it’s alright for him to have it since Nero’s empire dice still unable to affect him.

Agreed with everything.

Also, we should remove his Accelerated Development from both P&A and intelligence.

Also, we assume he's still an android despite looking human, right?
I guess he fashioned his mechanical form in order to resemble his original self or something.
Anyway, until something more gets revealed, I think he can keep his android abilities.

The link to Ziggy knowing every Magimech isn't working for me, but the OP is good, so an easy agree from me.

The link to Ziggy knowing every Magimech isn't working for me, but the OP is good, so an easy agree from me.
It's on his profile
Agreed with everything.

Also, we should remove his Accelerated Development from both P&A and intelligence.
They could still scale from Shiki's
Also, we assume he's still an android despite looking human, right?
I guess he fashioned his mechanical form in order to resemble his original self or something.
Anyway, until something more gets revealed, I think he can keep his android abilities.
Yeah, since he could flat out function with a decapitated head and let his body function independent of said head against Nero, it's implied he's a robot with human appearances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back