• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiro Mashima's Hero's Discussion Thread

ShadowGun45 said:
I am in a Facebook group that whenever they launch the RAW chapter of FT and EZ they post there
Group name?(or their pic/link so it becomes easy to find)

9 more chapters means 9 more weekly showings of Hero's, 100 Year Quest, and Edens Zero all at the same time, that's awesome, I seriously doubt this is canon, but Shiki and Rebecca talk as if the Fairy Tail world exist in the Sakura Cosmos and it is a primitive Planet, maybe this can somehow be canon

I mean it'd work fine if Earthland was a primitive planet in the Sakura cosmos (though considering it has a country levelling nuke the standards for what's advanced must be pretty high) but it wouldn't work with Rave's lore since we have a pretty clear map and nothing suggests Ishgar or Fiore exist in it.

The power of the creature's or the weapons of a planet doesn't tend to factor whether a planet's advanced or not. You can have a galaxy filled to the brim with highly advanced civilizations, but then there's this one planet that has incredibly powerful beings that are physically stronger and have more powerful tech than most of the other civilisations but the planet would still be considered primitive if the tech or society of this world is much less sophisticated than the other civilisations. Long story short, power tends to not have anything to do with a civilisations advancement, just it's might. But I will say that I'm excited to see what kind of firepower Edens Zero ships have ovo.

@Mr.Cinos fair on the power vs advancement point.

On the power of the EZ ships, I'm in the same boat I'd love to see what they can do. But honestly Mashima has been stingy with the feats in EZ, I just wanna see things go boom

Lol don't we all, he's probably taking his time, we're probably gonna get crazy feats soon enough. I'm a big fan of space battles, battles similar to Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Space battleship Yamato, Mass Effect 3, Star Wars, Halo, and many other Sci-fi series. I just love big fleet battles with one side shooting at the other as they strategize and find out a way to overcome the other. I doubt he will, but I would love for Mashima to go into detail about some of the Warships in EZ and they're weapon system's, power source, and everything about them, I eat that stuff up.

We'll probably get info like that for Edens Zero itself and maybe Edens One (and the other possible Edens ships) but I don't expect we'll get it for many of the ships in the series unfortunately.

The fact that I'm only just hearing this, saddens me greatly.

Unsure about using the game as a frame of reference, but I do believe there are a few maps in the series that give us a good idea of the scale of the explosion.

The games don't seem that bad and look kind of fun, but nothing to really brag about, and don't worry, I only found out recently as well.

Alright, just gonna have to keep reading then. Question, so is the first key everthing in the manga until the appearance of the Oracion Seis?

On the keys matter; genuinely don't remember. The Oracion Seis part of the story wasn't exactly a single arc, the defeat of each member was spread out all over the story- so they were relevant for about 200ish chapters. It also doesn't help they were introduced fairly early. Honestly the keys themselves may need to be reworked to make better sense.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I still can't believe we get 3 different chapters of Hiro Manga every week now for the next 2 months, that's insane, I mean jesus, this week we got a good Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, and Hero's Chapter

Hiro's on a roll
Iirc, he doesn't draw Fairy Tail anymore, but that's still a great feat.

For the next several weeks Hiro is banging out 2 chapters of separate manga, and a storyboard for a third, sure, he definitely had help from Ueda, but still, that's hella impressive for two people

Even making a single manga chapter in a week is somewhat hard if we go by what some mangaka say on interviews. So writing 3 and drawing 2 in a week is simply amazing. You truly need to be dedicated to your work to pull that off.

It's was able to possible because he changes his drawing equipment, I mean he goes from ink-paper to digital which saves a lot of time

Small question, what if someone where to enter a realm of infinite size and changed the natural color of the realm (let's say from green to orange), would that count as some form of hax? If so, what kind of hax would it be? (Just know it has nothing to do with Mashima's work's, just wanted to know.)

Back