• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiro Mashima's Hero's Discussion Thread

Overall pretty intersting chapter, We got some cool references to Mashima's lesser known characters of Aki and Fuyu. We got the Mashima Trio team up which was cool, but they were squashed by Genesis and his Broken AF imagination power. And Ellie knowing Haru was in trouble was really nice as well.

Also whats everyone's thoughts on this Genesis guy potentially having the ability to amp himself to infinity?

Davidsteel1 said:
First I'm hearing of Fuyu, does anyone know what series he's from?
Iirc it's mufuyu from mashima one shot(mufuyu means mid winter) idk what manga he is from

Natsu Haru Shiki Hero'sMashima
I like how we see the slight differences in their personalities as they introduce themselves, Haru is Confused, Natsu is Cautious, and Shiki is Very Friendly

Hiro Mashima Aki
Also I found Aki, I have no idea who Fuyu is tho

@Mitch, I think he is referring to that Monster Hunger Story he made a long time ago

EDIT: Actually a superhero one-shot

Also, Lucy states that she's the weakest member of Team Natsu, that's kinda sad, but true, Wendy surpassed her hard, I mean Wendy is a frickin boss

https://readedenszero.com/reader/read/hero-s/en/1/7/page/1

It's interesting how Natsu is clearly the most perverted of the 3 protagonists with his heroine, I guess Natsu can never not grope Lucy, this has gotta be like the 5th time now, right? But still, it was fun with the protagonists all talking about their girls that way

Also, that shot at the end was cool, but why was Shiki in the middle? I guess cause he's the new guy, but still Natsu or Haru would be more appropriate

So how about that page 13? Looks like we got a feat for Visiona- I mean Oasis for these guys to scale to. Also agreed on Shiki being in the middle, was expecting Haru myself

AnonymousBlank said:
So how about that page 13? Looks like we got a feat for Visiona- I mean Oasis for these guys to scale to. Also agreed on Shiki being in the middle, was expecting Haru myself
because shiki is future for mashima, while natsu and haru is past

I get that but it looks weird to me with Shiki being flanked by Natsu and Haru. Both are brighter than him so the contrast makes it whack as they stand out more than he does.

Zeref, Lucia, and... Ziggy? quite forboding that the two main villains in Fairy Tail and Rave Master are with Ziggy from Edens Zero

Is Ziggy gonna be a main villain down the line

Translations are out: https://readedenszero.com/reader/read/hero-s/en/1/8/page/1

Ok, this was a really fun chapter, seeing the Trio of Hiro fight together and go ham was cool as sh*t, also Shiki destroying the meteor had literally the same reaction that Erza did

"THAT"S IMPOSSIBLE"

At the same time, Shiki and Haru are letting Natsu deal the final blow, which makes sense, Natsu is the strongest one on this site and cross scaling wise is probably the strongest as well, plus I really like that this series addresses that Phoenix Blade is his strongest spell and full powered attack, I thought he could only do it in Dragon Force, but since it appears he doesn't have it activated, maybe not

As well, the 3 Heroines calling the Heroes their Heroes was cute, and it is true, they are the 3 Heroines, Mashmyre is the God of Creation and will reveal the truth of the Island...

Hopefully it's explained that Fairy Tail, Rave Master, and Edens Zero are all part of the same multiverse and are just parallel worlds, and that this can all be canon, and give us the ultimate god Mashmyre who is Tier 2 or something, that'd be awesome

>control celestial spheres

Tier 5/4 Genesis it is.

Mashima wasn't putting much effort into hiding the fact he is the god lol. Shit was funnier than I should have found it.

I dunno if its really Shiki and Haru letting Natsu get the blow cuz he is stronger. Seems more like Haru realised he could pin Genesis with Shiki which leaves only Natsu to actually take the shot. If only Natsu had some gravity magic to join in.

Lets not get our hopes up there. In hindsight, a fun thing Mashima could have done was reference Fairy Tail x Rave with Team Natsu and Team Haru recognizing each other.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Zeref, Lucia, and... Ziggy? quite forboding that the two main villains in Fairy Tail and Rave Master are with Ziggy from Edens Zero
Is Ziggy gonna be a main villain down the line
Na, ziggy isn't main villain, if you. Check the raw, then you will find mashima highlight a kanji refer to "ma" which is common in all the characters name

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Hopefully it's explained that Fairy Tail, RAVE, and Edens Zero are all part of the same multiverse and are just parallel worlds, and that this can all be canon, and give us the ultimate god Mashmyre who is Tier 2 or something, that'd be awesome
I totally want FT, RAVE and EZ to share the same canon, it would make perfect sense after all.

Yo, Haru had Ravelt in the end there... I guess he forgot the Eseinmeteor and Ravelt are separate swords

Not really, Eisemeteor was never lost. It just ceased to be the default form of the ten powers, but there wasn't any indication the form itself was deleted, the sword is called ten powers and Eisenmeteor is one of its forms, what was replaced was Shiba's tenth form.

Hiro Mashima created the crossover to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Weekly Shōnen Magazine's first publication.

@Mitch

I know but it doesn't change the fact it feels rushed when they all squad up. Not like anyone would be complaining if it was longer either.

Back