• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mashymre and Genesis Profiles Discussion

I mea there's also this where Mashymre outright uses the false oasis to give himself physical attributes that he likely doesn't have regularly.

Davidsteel1 said:
I mea there's also this where Mashymre outright uses the false oasis to give himself physical attributes that he likely doesn't have regularly.
he did it to imagine himself doing a good landing, not exactly a strength or durability feat.

Granting yourself the level of agility to not only jump from dozens of feet in the air, perform several flips and then land completely unharmed? Made doubly impressive when u remember that he's in the body of an old man well over 60?

No matter how u cut it that's a clear indication of him augmenting his regular physicals to perform a superhuman feat. Genesis augmenting his physicals as well only serves as supporting evidence

Davidsteel1 said:
Granting yourself the level of agility to not only jump from dozens of feet in the air, perform several flips and then land completely unharmed? Made doubly impressive when u remember that he's in the body of an old man well over 60?
No matter how u cut it that's a clear indication of him augmenting his regular physicals to perform a superhuman feat. Genesis augmenting his physicals as well only serves as supporting evidence
I mean it mean he probably can to some extent but he is not normally 2-C. physically.

This is thread is pretty old and I am not very knowledgeable, but I came across a scan for 2-A.

Last edited:
Knew it. You gotta pay to read the later parts of the manga. There is no free version anywhere on the internet.

All Hail Lord Jason

Back