• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 12

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Yes, hence game mechanics
I'd be more concerned with the giant magnet killing me then moving my vehicle around if I was designing a forcefield.

Sweet tooth for reasons above

Guns and guns would have her way too occupied to properly make use of magnets and such

I actually don't really think Sweet Takes this; or at least I'm neutral, although I'm fine with people using my arguments for Sweet winning.

I just don't think Pyrrha's polarity or Sweet Tooth in general was being argued about properly and wanted to correct some stuff.

I'm just going to assume some of the people who were commenting after King commented in favor of Pyrrha are still voting Pyrrha.

Sweet - 10 (MrKing, DaBigP, Litentric, Ricsi, Lisir, Ciruno, Flowery, DMUA, Jacky. Crop)

Pyrrha - 6 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Drite, Anton)

Thinking about it... Won't Sweet Tooth's Ice projectiles freeze Pyrrha? Works before on people with aura (Raven) so that might be bad for her.

@Dargo.

In the event I'm not around for Akame vs Genji...... There's an isssue. Akame is comparable to someone who casually killed a creature that is nearly 5 tons in durability. Overwatch characters are all under 3......

I'm not sure; if it can freeze vehicles comparable to Sweet Tooth's then maybe, although I doubt Pyrrha would be done in by something that Weiss does on the regular.

VersusJunkie54 said:
@Dargo.
In the event I'm not around for Akame vs Genji...... There's an isssue. Akame is comparable to someone who casually killed a creature that is nearly 5 tons in durability. Overwatch characters are all under 3......
I've already been told Akame stomps and I'll probably skip the match; if there are objections voice them on the Hub Thread as to not derail.

Ok, forget my last calc, pretty sure I messed up something since the most larger gear in the world weight 65 tons and there's no way than the gear manipulated by Pyrrha weights that close.

Sweet - 11 (MrKing, DaBigP, Litentric, Ricsi, Lisir, Ciruno, Flowery, DMUA, Jacky. Crop)

Pyrrha - 7 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Drite, Anton, Kazuma)

I mean, yeah, Aura lets her survive a lot of punishment but Sweet Tooth having a > 2x AP advantage should have him breaking through it within a reasonable amount of time. That put I did forget about it, and it does help her here.

Where? The only calc I could find like like 2 and a half.

Look at the calc in any of their durability section

WeeklyBattles said:
Where? The only calc I could find like like 2 and a half.
Look at the calc in any of their durability section
It's still a stomp since she scales to someone who can casually one-shot a monster that is just under 5 tons.

Why would it need to be addressed? With 2 times the AP and tons of tracking projectiles, it's getting w worn down at one point or another.

And I'd like to see the TONS of metal Sweet totally has on his person that she's suddenly gonna use to pull him out of a car with Dura twice her AP.

Sweet - 12 (MrKing, DaBigP, Litentric, Ricsi, Lisir, Ciruno, Flowery, DMUA, Jacky. Crop, Drite)

Pyrrha - 6 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Anton, Kazuma)

Sweet - 13 (MrKing, DaBigP, Litentric, Ricsi, Lisir, Ciruno, Flowery, DMUA, Jacky. Crop, Drite, Versus)

Pyrrha - 6 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Anton, Kazuma)

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
And I'd like to see the TONS of metal Sweet totally has on his person that she's suddenly gonna use to pull him out of a car with Dura twice her AP.
His strappings have metal buckles but I don't see why Sweet wouldn't just strip if Pyrrha actually ended up pulling on them.

I'd actually like to change my vote to Inconclusive. Since I think it could go either way here really, looking back at the rasonings

Back