• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 12

If she can or not is irrelevant for this discussion, since everything that Sweet has can be manipulated by her.

I am late to my own battle

But this is simple,Pyrrha has the edge with her semblance

Her only problem is Sweet tooth´s car forcefield,something she also has using her aura

His other abilites are countered

I'm going to start counting votes:

Pyrrha - 8 (Kazuma, Weekly, Ricsi, Anton, Drite, Nico, Overlord, Triforce)

I'd like to wait for MrKing to comment before moving on to the next round, though.

Let's start with something basic.

Tooth (the truck) should be far more durable than 3.88 tons, because A) that feat can be done with the weakest weapon in the entire game, and B) the Tasty Treats Ice Cream Truck is consistently shown to be one of the most durable vehicles in the series, and can take an absolutely astounding number of hits from those weaker weapons before going down.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Hell, can he actually attack while invisible?
Yes.

Yes, the Sequel.

FloweryAlex said:
All attacks but his shockwaves are nulled by her semblance
Homing projectiles, including fireballs, ice projectiles and an intangible clown-head explosive, are nullified by magnetism manipulation?

I think it should also be noted that her "ragdolling him" can be countered by Tooth activating forcefields which shield the truck from damage for a limited time, including damage from being flung around and slammed into things. (There are multiple vehicles that can do that, including one that can literally magnet other vehicles onto it and fling them several yards.) He can spam these, also.

Most homing projectiles are. And since there's neither an explaination in notable abilities nor sourcers in the powers and abilities section, mind showing how the stuff works?

And making the carr immune to that foesn't do anything to him being ragdolled, 'specially when she could just target the metal in his clothes and his weapon.

And she still can just keep ragdolling him until it wears of, as simple as that.

AnonymousBlank said:
That was my first comment here so .... ???
So when someone says he's going to poke flaws in an argument, you should at least wait and see what said someone says before making an fra.

If the forcefield blocks magnets as King suggests that pretty much debunks all of the current Pyrrha votes.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Most homing projectiles are. And since there's neither an explaination in notable abilities nor sourcers in the powers and abilities section, mind showing how the stuff works?
Twisted Metal - Advanced Attacks
Twisted Metal - Advanced Attacks

This video has all of the innate special moves shown in it. Also, at 10:55, you can see how the Freeze attack interacts with things. It's an ice projectile, and whenever there's an enemy within lock-on range (which can extend pretty far), it tracks them.

In some games, Napalm is just the name of a fireball. In others, Napalm is an actual napalm projectile. The profile is composite, so I assume he would have both, and in the former case, it tracks whoever's within lock-on range. (see 18:56)

The Laughing Ghost (A.K.A. the clown-head) is a special move specific only to Sweet Tooth, and I can't find a good video of anyone using it in a way that shows off everything it can do. But the way it works is that the truck fires its clown headpiece at an opponent, and the projectile follows them to the ends of the earth, passing through walls and just about everything else until it hits whatever it's following.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And making the carr immune to that foesn't do anything to him being ragdolled, 'specially when she could just target the metal in his clothes and his weapon.
1. He doesn't have any metal in his clothes. I mean, there're the belt-pieces on his bondage straps, but I doubt that targeting those that is going to do much of anything. They don't even make up 2% of what he's wearing.
2. He doesn't have his machete in his hands while he's driving. Actually, we don't even see it on his person unless he's outside of his truck.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And she still can just keep ragdolling him until it wears of, as simple as that.
Good luck doing that when you have homing projectiles following you, especially when at least three of them are capable of ignoring your magnetic powers entirely.

Dargoo Faust said:
If the forcefield blocks magnets as King suggests that pretty much debunks all of the current Pyrrha votes.
I...don't think that was what I said?

I said it protects him from being damaged, including damage that comes from being thrown into things. I never said it blocks magnets outright. I don't actually remember whether or not it does that.

So Pyrrha is fighting a flying invisible car that can survive her metal shenanigans and fire off homing projectiles she has little methods of countering.

Yeah, I'm going to reset the vote counter with King's argument as all the previous arguments assumed he couldn't do that.

Can't she simply slam him into his own projectiles? Whenever or not the barrier blocks them, it still blocks them.

And it being a small amount on his clothing doesn't really matter, she still can simpla tug at it/push it hard enough to kill him.

Also, that homing hardly seems impressive, and the shorts I saw with the character doing what it does hardly showed him using that stuff over the normal ones.

I still vote Pyrrha.

So, what of Sweet's projectiles can't Pyrrha repel?

What I can understand is that the forcefield, despite not protecting the vehicle from magnetism, it avoid the damage made by being ragdolled (and about that, how much those it weights the vehicle in order to being capable to be ragdolled?)

The car isn't immune though. I mean seriously where was it said that the car is immune to magnetism? It has a shield that protects it while being flung around, not that it's immune to it.

Pyrrha's skill and having a shield means she can at least block projectiles without harm and consistently blocks/doges gunfire so yeah projectiles aren't going to be a big deal.

The car using a bunch of ranged weapons bulls invisibility so bad since she'll know where the car is because of it.

Nico-v11 said:
Pyrrha's skill and having a shield means she can at least block projectiles without harm and consistently blocks/doges gunfire so yeah projectiles aren't going to be a big deal.
This seems like a lot of homing projectiles to have to deal with at once, even for someone who has experience dodging gunfire.
Sweet Tooth spam
Antoniofer said:
So, what of Sweet's projectiles can't Pyrrha repel?
Napalm (the innate one, not the pickup version)

Freeze projectiles

Laughing Ghosts (they're intangible altogether)

I also want to point out that once she's busy trying to escape from the Laughing Ghost, he can spam other homing projectiles all the while during. Even while she's flinging him around, there's nothing stopping him from shooting at her, and if she's distracted by a laughing, intangible homing explosive, that just gives him more room to start opening fire.

But those homing projectiles can be redirected. The ones that can't be were not that numerous. And they all come from the same direction towards the same direction.

The Laughing Ghosts also don't go through the car to hit the character, so I don't see why it would go through her shield and armor. And again, if she needs it she could just push the metal in his clothes with enough force to crush the flesh and bones, it's what did pinocchio in.

And she could just multitask.

Pyrrha is used to fighting multiple opponents qith different weapons, attacks, fighting styles, and abilities simultaneously, she should have no trouble dealing with his arsenal

Are there any actual showings of her redirecting that many projectiles and ragdolling someone? Because most of the people here seem to be under the impression that she can do both at once, and I've yet to see any proof that that is the case.
How does she plan on crushing his flesh and bones with a few belt buckles?

She can forcefully push all metal in the area, she doesn't need to specifically concentrate on one piece of metal. The projectiles would be under her effect before even fired.

By pushing it into his flesh like with Penny. Because that would break his spine, amongst many other things.

When has Pyrrha ever used her polarity to ragdoll someone/something?

She swings metal up and down while not hiding her skill rather regularly.

Plus, why do you both act like the ragdolling is the main problem. If he tries to overwhelm her with projectiles she just does what she did to penny, except his flesh, projectiles, etc. give much less resistance.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
She swings metal up and down while not hiding her skill rather regularly.
Plus, why do you both act like the ragdolling is the main problem. If he tries to overwhelm her with projectiles she just does what she did to penny, except his flesh, projectiles, etc. give much less resistance.
She doesn't do that on enemies who are clearly holding metal though.

She just reflected Penny's attack back at her.

" If he tries to overwhelm her with projectiles she just does what she did to penny, except his flesh, projectiles, etc. give much less resistance."

Yeah, I remember Penny firing non-metal homing attacks that Pyrrha can't reflect and Pyrrha managing to reflect them back at her.

Even if she reflects the van's dura says no to that since it's well above 2x her AP.

Back