• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 12

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3PLsgp
Twelfth round of the High 8-C Brackets Begins! The winner of the last round was Hiei.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates the fighter was disqualified or was stomped)

Hub

The contenders for this round are Pyrrha Nikos, submitted by Kazuma kuwagara, and Sweet Tooth, submitted by MrKingofNegativity.

Sweet tooth is in his vehicle and has acess to all his equipment. Speed is equalized, battle takes place in an empty km x km parking lot, 20m away.

Pyrrha scales into High 8-C through being far superior to 8-C+ characters, Sweet Tooth has weapons with 3,88 To feats.

Pyrrha Nikos - 17 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Anton, Kazuma, Iapitus, DVD181, Overlord775, RotofBots, Lokolokurah, Xanxussama1010, Risci, FlowerAlex, SBBXeno, Arrogant, Sigma)

Sweet Tooth - 17 (MrKing, DaBigP, Litentric, Lisir, Ciruno, DMUA, Jacky, Cropfist, Drite, Versus, Schro, Psycho, Kepekley23, Rin, Strong Click, Rebuble, Keeweed)

Incon - 1 (Dragon)

3c53ea26031cb3d97466a1b0ab107d2903d0768b hq
Twisted-metal-sweet-tooth

Doesn't her semblance **** him over pretty bad?

Becase it seems to give a massive advantage, even tough she doesn't use it to it's fullest extent right away.

I most say that due using a mech and weapons, Pyrrha has advantage due to her magnetic powers. How "accurate" is her magnetokinesis? Can re-assemble machinery, reflect light or is simply limited to attraction and repulsion?

Antoniofer said:
Can re-assemble machinery, reflect light or is simply limited to attraction and repulsion?
Mostly attraction/repulsion offensively, although she has some fine control in regards to her weapons.

It's pretty much telekinesis over metal. She can't dis/reasemble stuff, but she can move it in all directions and stuff like that.

Even as simple as Attraction & Repulsion, is still capable take out of balance Sweet's vehicle (if her Lifting Strength alows her to do so), and most projectiles attacks can be repeled or bended, it hardly would hit its target. Also, Sweet s still human by himself, so another disadvantage for him. I'll for for Pyrrha.

Pretty sure she stomps here. The thing that makes him High 8-C is hard countered, and she can just shake the car hard enough to break him. Or use his own macete to just kill him easily.

If not a stomp, Pyrrha fra.

Let's not jump the gun here.

Sweet Tooth's ride has a forcefield that, from what I gather, could block Pyrrha's metal shnanigans, and likely attacks from her. It can also duplicate her weapons, so there's that too. Not to mention it can go invisible, making attacks from Pyrrha hard to land. Pyrrha also can't block Napalm and fire based attacks, as well as shockwaves.

Not the mention the ride can fly, which coupled with invisibility makes landing hits with Polarity rather hard.

From what do you gather that he has a forcefield that nulls magnetism? Not seeing it on the profile, though I'm not seeing much to begin with due to my cold.

I'm assuming that most of his abilities come from weapons right? Well those weapons are likely all metal so he's pretty boned here

Also, about fire manipulation. 99% sure napalm does have metal in it, and rear flame hardly helps when you need to be behind the vheicle, which would give away his position pretty hard.

I meant the thing it is fired with, since if I understand correctly it's in the clown head on top of the car.

Welp, aluminium is paramagnetic so it shouldn't be repeled by magnetism (unless Pyrrha possesses Magnetic Inducement but reading the commnets above it seems like she doesn't); however, if is inside a missile Pyrraha should be capable to repel it.

Pyrrha's still trying to hit an invisble, flying bus that can drop napalm and blast her with fires and shockwaves, as well as replicate her High 8-C and fire its own High 8-C weapons.

I still see her winning, I just don't think this is a stomp.

Dargoo Faust said:
Pyrrha's still trying to hit an invisble, flying bus that can drop naplam and blast her with fires and shockwaves, as well as replicate her High 8-C and fire its own High 8-C weapons.
I still see her winning, I just don't think this is a stomp.
I doubt that he can win with him being extremely unlikely to start with invisibility, or being able to drop naplam without giving away his position, and if you mean actual fire with fires he litirally needs her to be behind his car, and the fact that his replica weapon only remakes one bullet before she just decides to shake the car a little.

Hell, can he actually attack while invisible?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
his replica weapon only remakes one bullet before she just decides to shake the car a little.
Why would jostling a High 8-C vehicle hurt the person inside of it?

Because... the durability of a vheicle doesn't stop the person inside of it from being thrown up and down until their bones are broken, especially at the speed she does it and with that lifting strenght.

That only works if the driver do not possesses a security belt (and remember young ones, always use the security belt).

Also, take into account that cars aren't entirely made or aluminium, is always an alloys, Al-Mg-Si or AlNiCo, but I guess the first one is paramagnetic (?).

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Because... the durability of a vheicle doesn't stop the person inside of it from being thrown up and down until their bones are broke
Except the vehicle has been thrown around by High 8-C attacks with no harm to Sweet Tooth before. Sweet Tooth drives the thing to hell and back with no harm to himself.

A Tier 9 character getting banged around in a car doesn't really hurt them.

I don't think he wears one.

And there is no possible way you can say the car doesn't magnetinc metals in it, she doesn't need all of it to be so.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And there is no possible way you can say the car doesn't magnetinc metals in it, she doesn't need all of it to be so.
I'm not saying it doesn't.

I'm saying Sweet Tooth would withstand his vehicle being moved around just fine considering it's moved around by more powerful High 8-C attacks to no effect to Sweet Tooth.

And again the car can just fly and napalm her from above and go into stealth to avoid attacks.

Dargoo Faust said:
Except the vehicle has been thrown around by High 8-C attacks with no harm to Sweet Tooth before. Sweet Tooth drives the thing to hell and back with no harm to himself.

A Tier 9 character getting banged around in a car doesn't really hurt them.
He's 9-C, being thrown around at hypersonic speeds by that force is not something he can survive. And what is the most he was thrown around.

But again, hardly matters, the only thing I'm seeing that is actually usable well here would be shockwaves, and I can't find how they work.

I never said that, I already voted for Pyrrha, is just that controlling cars wouldn't make capable to manipulate paramagnetic materials, such pure aluminium or gold (don't remember how the discussion started tho). Considreing that I can put a magneto into the car outside I would say the cars aren't paramagnetic.

Antoniofer said:
I never said that, I already voted for Pyrrha, is just that controlling cars wouldn't make capable to manipulate paramagnetic materials, such pure aluminium or gold (don't remember how the discussion started tho). Considreing that I can put a magneto into the car outside I would say the cars aren't paramagnetic.
But she actually affected aluminion cancs, and he's only completely paramagnetic attacks are the shockwaves aparently.

Never said she was uncapable to control Sweet's vehicle or missile (I'm assuming the missile is a conventional one), is one of the reasons why I voted for her, just wanted to clear about cars being paramagnetic (that they aren't since are made of an alloy and not pure aluminium). Even if she can't control the vehicle, she can always dodge, is just one projectile.

Wait, can sweet bot even cloak itself? Because if not, the whole "flying invisible enemy" doesn't work all that much with shockwave attacks.

Back