• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 12

The fact that the picture you just linked is a beta design for the Sweet Bot which never made into any official release.

Okay, what holes are there in the sweet machine that also has no holes?

And the same thing making sure they don't get completely destroyed from all the punishment Sweet Tooth usually takes, as it's pretty much the most unbelievably sturdy thing consisrently in those games, if not one of the toughest.

Getting attacked from the front is far from uncommon.

@King L0ooking at the pic you posted there is still small, thin metal bits that hold the windshield on which Pyrrha should be able to break should Sweet stay in his truck long enough to turn into Sweet Bot

I feel like we're honestly overplaying Pyhrra's metal manip. She's done like none of the things that have been stated she can do to metal objects. 90% of the time it's just pushing and pulling metal, not intricatly taking apart machines.

Sweet Tooth's vehicle's dura is still over 2x higher than her AP.

Why we're suddenly talking about her decontructing something outside of her AP range to casually tear apart confuses me.

Those aren't what's holding the windshield in place, though. Nothing that's soldered onto the outside of a car would be capable of holding a windshield in place, because vehicles don't work that way.

And you still haven't given any evidence that she won't be spending this fight trying to deal with all of the homing projectiles headed her way. What little bit was given in that regard was thoroughly debunked by several people, and you haven't provided anything new which backs that claim up in any respect.

You also didn't even start making the argument of "she pulls him out of the vehicle" until it became apparent that she wasn't going to win this any other way, so I'm a bit skeptical that the argument is all that solid to begin with.

Wait, no, the doors it DOESN'T have as King pretty much pointed out with no other holes at all from which to pull him out, so still my vote remains.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo She doesnt need to break it just open the door
There aren't any easily acessible doors when the van is in the mech form.

And you still haven't given any evidence that she won't be spending this fight trying to deal with all of the homing projectiles headed her way. What little bit was given in that regard was thoroughly debunked by several people, and you haven't provided anything new which backs that claim up in any respect.

You also didn't even start making the argument of "she pulls him out of the vehicle" until it became apparent that she wasn't going to win this any other way, so I'm a bit skeptical that the argument is all that solid to begin with.

She wont have to deal with them because she'd pull him out of the truck. The homing missiles get redirected with her magnetism manip

Ive been making the argument the entire thread so i dont know where you were reading

WeeklyBattles said:
She wont have to deal with them because she'd pull him out of the truck. The homing missiles get redirected with her magnetism manip
I thought we already established Sweet Tooth has homing attacks that don't have metal and a bunch of other attacks that don't use metal.

I mean I'm just gonna argue here. A transformer has no doors when it's in robot form. I don't think the Sweet Bot here is different from that.

And the barrages of attacks and the freezing effect are still very potent here.

Dargoo Faust said:
Why we're suddenly talking about her decontructing something outside of her AP range to casually tear apart confuses me.
Same.

Anyway, I've already given my reasons for Sweet Tooth winning. Spamming rockets at a d---

Hang on. SBA puts them at maximum range right away, and she only has "dozens of meters" with Polarity VS Tooth being able to lock onto targets from across an entire neighborhood.

You can add that to the other reasons of him being well over 2x her AP/Dura, having numerous homing attacks to spam, having attacks she can't effect, and her having no evidence of being able to deal with so many things at once. On top of forcefields, invisibility and flight.

They're short lasting but they can turn the tides very quickly. If Pyrrha's view is so much obstructed by smoke and then the truck is suddenly missing, aside from a strange noise, it's not gonna bode well for her. Especially if she tried to magnetize it only to realize her ability isn't working due to a force field

The forcefield is temporary and not passive

Also since when does being 2x stronger mean the weaker opponent suddenly cant harm the stronger opponent?

Never said it was passive. If used at the right time it will do over Pyrrha.

Never said that. Though it becomes an issue when homing attacks can lock in on you while a bus or Sweet Bot is charging at you full force.

WeeklyBattles said:
The forcefield is temporary and not passive
Also since when does being 2x stronger mean the weaker opponent suddenly cant harm the stronger opponent?
He's well over 2x stronger/more durable. Even without the forcefield, the 3.88 ton missiles do absolutely minimal damage to his truck, and it takes an unfathomable amount of them in order for the any serious damage to be dealt to it. Said missiles are also the weakest thing in the game, and other, stronger missiles can do far more damage.

EDIT: Anyway, this has started going in circles, so I'm going to take a break for a while. I've already given plenty of reasons why Tooth wins, and my vote is counted already.

And it takes an unfathomable amount of attacks 2x stronger than Pyrrha's AP to bring down her aura quickly

And she's mor ethan mobile enough to avoid or block anything he can throw at her

You keep speaking of the doors that, let's be neutral here and use your image as a guide, would budge when they don't get destroyed, opened, or whatever else from attacks Above her AP a literal ton of times.

@Sir Okay, imma have you test something for me

Find the nearest door

Try to push your way through it

And then open it like you would normally

Pyrrah would just do the latter, she wouldnt need to damage it

Sweet - 14 (MrKing, DaBigP, Litentric, Ricsi, Lisir, Ciruno, Flowery, DMUA, Jacky. Crop, Drite, Versus, Schro, Psycho)

Pyrrha - 7 (Weekly, Anonymous, Triforce, Nico, Anton, Kazuma, Iapitus)

You could algo go and try testing something out Weekly, it's trying to open a door that's closed shut.

If the lock ain't breaking and giving out under all that pressure, it has no business giving out while pulled outwards.

Yeah, good point. The real challenge is actually trying to get to a door that is just high up and I dont think she can ever do that.

Well, what if Sweet Tooth instantly activates the Bot form once the fight starts? Or does it take time?

It takes a few seconds and he's not starting in the sweet bot he's starting in the truck form

TBH her magnetism manip is strong enough to prevent it from transforming

You are ascribing her a little too much control when she's already likely dealing with tons of other things in numbers that I don't remember her having dealt with before.

Or that, somehow, that'd be her first choice of action.

She's a combat genius, one of the most skilled fighters in the world, yes it would be her first action to pull the pilot out of a mech when said pilot is actively trying to kill her

Back