• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 12 Continued

Holy crap I can't believe that happened

can we just move to the second match while this slows down grace can't last that much longer

Anyway, I still think we should just go with the coinflip results. Both characters are basically tied now, and have been going back and forth in the votes for an age now.

Either do that, or do another coinflip. But let's get this over with already.

Honestly I feel like we should pick the next contender depending on who can actually stand a chance against their opponent but keep the tie result. I heard S Tooth is gonna do badly against them?

Ciruno Fortes said:
Honestly I feel like we should pick the next contender depending on who can actually stand a chance against their opponent but keep the tie result. I heard S Tooth is gonna do badly against them?
>looks at the next opponent

>Yu Yu Hakusho

I'm pretty sure both of these two get their asses kicked in an absolutely hilarious fashion.

Drite77 said:
What does Yu Yu Hakusho have that would get their ass kicked? AP?
In Hiei's case?

• Mind control.
  • Flight.
  • Ridiculously better fighting ability
  • Afterimages
  • Paralysis
  • TK
  • Better AP (in the case of Pyrrha, anyway)

IIRC, it's pretty OOC most of the time. But I wager he would still eventually do it VS a human character, at some point.

Back