• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY High 8-C VS Random Anime or Manga Characters

V999

He/Him
Please give me a RWBY character who is High 8-C and give me a random anime or manga character for free but must be High 8-C

images

VS
images

Rules :
1. Speed equalized
2. No Broken Hax
3. AP 2 tons to 11 tons
4. You can choose videogame characters but they have to have anime graphics

I hope it doesn't end like my last tournament

RWBY
1. Jaune Arc Haven @Popted2
2. Sun Beacon @Alavaster
3. Roman Torchwick @V999
4. Pyrrha Nikos @Nico-v11
5. Cinder Fall @Spinoirr
6. Penny Beacon @Spinoirr
7. Emerald Sustrai @DontTalkDT
8. Neopolitan @V999

Anime or Manga
1. Ellis Fahrengart Post Training (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance) @Huesito88
2. Ryo Shimazaki (Mob Psycho 100) @edutyn
3. Denji (Chainsaw Man) @Nico-v11 KO
4. Asuka (Senran Kagura) @V999
5. Kaoru (Zettai Karen Children) @DontTalkDT
6. Kat Base (Gravity Rush) @Popted2
7. Jonathan Joestar (Jojo Bizarre Adventure) @Artorimachi_Meteoraft
8. Tatsumi (Akame Ga Kill) @V999

Round 1
1. Cinder Fall VS Denji
2. Roman VS Tatsumi
3. Neopolitan VS Jonathan Joestar
4. Emerald VS Kaoru
5. Penny VS Kat
6. Sun VS Asuka
7. Jaune VS Ryo
8. Pyrrha VS Ellis

Note : You'll can bump the match thread you like (I'm kinda lazy)

Last edited:
Crusch Karsten city block level Durability, even it's high 8-C and which key Ellis Fahrengart?
High 8-C+ Ellis and also Yang in her High 8-C+ can become City block with burn and even has a separate static with her Arm

So do you chose yang for RWBY character?
It depends on whether or not you allow a Large Building+ (Yang) Character to become City Block with her absorption boost ability and has a Multi City Block level durability hand for blocking (not ap) (Which is why Crusch is a fine addition)

It depends on whether or not you allow a Large Building+ (Yang) Character to become City Block with her absorption boost ability and has a Multi City Block level durability hand for blocking (not ap) (Which is why Crusch is a fine addition)
Then I decided to choose Ellis instead

post Beacon/Haven key

hey can we make it the characters to partecipate instead of 12, but 8?

mostly because it would be very tiresome to deal with this amount of matches
Well I'm just bored and trying to add some thread to their profile

Alright then I nominate Ellis Fahrengart from Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance and if possible Crusch Karsten from Re:Zero (High 8-C key obviously)
between you guys can still submit another character if you want

We could just fill up the rest of the RWBY characters. It’s not like there’s many to pick from anyway.

Want to submit an anime character? Since you already have a RWBY one.
then i choose her

her base form

also Artorimachi wanted to submit Jonathan Joestar

then i choose her

her base form
Hey, it is my usual High 8-C tournament pick.

Kaoru vs Kat would be a neat and balanced fight.

Last edited:
Back