• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 1-B feat for Destiny of The Endless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im being sarcastic, not literal, If I had put an "emoji", would you capture the sarcasm? uwu
Oh I know that you’re being sarcastic, I’m just laughing with you ridiculing what I said.
High 1A is given when a character transcends an infinite 1A+ hierarchy and sees it as fiction(though I don't know if to see it as fiction is compulsory)
And also to be over a 1A+ hierarchy no matter how many layers added or extensions the 1A+ hierarchy has, it won't reach the level of the character's level so High 1A.

I'm think this is how I remember it.
Infinite dimensional transcendencies above 1-A or infinite outerversal ones?
The Presence/Yahweh is an aspect of the creator just like the Voice, but he is not weaker than the true form of the creator.
Also, the concepts are not individuals that can fight like the Endless and no evidence they exist on a higher plane of existence
Meh even if their projections weren’t weaker I doubt that changes anything, that’d just upscale the projections.

I said it by logic goes upwards aswell.
The book that contains the universe being contained by the universe created an infinite typical versions of the same universe and the same book, each contains the other.
006.jpg
The book Destiny carries does "contain" the Universe in the sense that all things that have happened, are happening, and will happen are written in its pages. But reading about himself in the book - seeing what he will do in the future - does not mean there's a "turtles all the way down" scenario where the book physically contains itself an infinite number of times over.

The book Destiny carries does "contain" the Universe in the sense that all things that have happened, are happening, and will happen are written in its pages. But reading about himself in the book - seeing what he will do in the future - does not mean there's a "turtles all the way down" scenario where the book physically contains itself an infinite number of times over.
You don't understand the book.
You are talking about what he see as if it's just a picture or a vision as many of the people who disagreed with me here which downplays destiny to oblivion. The book has every detail about the universe this has been stated over and over. And was stated to contain the universe. Moreover was said to be the universe itself. So, what more evidence is needed to prove the smaller book shown in the last scan is another full infinite book of Destiny with every detail.
7206836-rco006_1468992025%20%284%29.jpg

Last edited:
I think it would be a little bit of a stretch to assume that there is some infinite regression of Destinys if the only true evidence of that is assumption-based

Oh ok, are you sure about this? Cause aren’t most outerversal hierarchies still based on just viewing lower things as fiction?
Well usually, if in a verse seeing something as fiction is as vast as the difference between 1-A and non 1-A(example SCP) then it follows that such transcendence repeated again would be an outerversal transcendence.

Point at the assumption
The OP pretty much says it, but I'll quote it.

And by logic, that book of Destiny also contains another Destiny, and another book of destiny and so on.
So basically destiny is holding a universe containing another universe, containing another universe, ...infinitely.
Not sure if I have to point out how this is an assumption.

Saying "by logic" is not an assumption

6DJf7Vg.png

The scan was mimicking the infinite mirror
No, there is no Hierarchy here, most scans that have been posted here says the book contains everyone event that would happened. The scan you just gave as book 2 just shows the present event of him opening the book. Can you drop any scan supporting your agurment cause what you have given isn't a Hierarchy

No, there is no Hierarchy here, most scans that have been posted here says the book contains everyone event that would happened. The scan you just gave as book 2 just shows the present event of him opening the book. Can you drop any scan supporting your agurment cause what you have given isn't a Hierarchy
I've answered this like 20 times.
Want to debunk my answer go ahead but don't repeat stuff that have already been said

Also this is quite irrelevant cause right now, he is 1-A and would likely remain a similar rating post revision. There is other proof for higher rating and I don't think this is that.

In the face of this logical analysis which is backed by solid evidence and statements that have debunked my false claims I have nothing to do except admit defeat
The only evidence is that the book of destiny has a lower manifestation of himself. No idea where the rest of that evidence is

Destiny is 1-A because the cosmology was 1-A, and he scales to it. The revision will most likely downgrade that considerably. So, no. He won't stay 1-A

I wouldn't get ahead of ourselves, keep in mind that the cosmology will get spliced probably and Post-Crisis/Vertigo might just remain 1-A.

Destiny is 1-A because the cosmology was 1-A, and he scales to it. The revision will most likely downgrade that considerably. So, no. He won't stay 1-A
Honestly, I don't know the verse but from what I saw on the new revision blog, the verse claps at low 1-C, I saw possibly 1-A and I am still to get where possibly 1-A came from

Honestly, I don't know the verse but from what I saw on the new revision blog, the verse claps at low 1-C, I saw possibly 1-A and I am still to get where possibly 1-A came from
The Void is 1-A. The Archangels affected it. And Destiny and Death somewhat scale to them through the Basanos who were a threat to Lucifer. That's what's in the blog.

Bro, I don't understand that everyone has already debunked your argument about the book being a hierarchy, I recommend you wait for the review.
"Debunked" is an overstatement. Especially that most people that argued against me don't know Vertigo or the how the book works. Also, I've noticed you've been liking almost every arguement made against mine even though some of them don't fit with each other which shows a certain level of bias.

The Void is 1-A. The Archangels affected it. And Destiny and Death somewhat scale to them through the Basanos who were a threat to Lucifer. That's what's in the blog.
The Basans were a threat to Lucifer at first because of Izanami who placed "cursed" feathers between Lucifer's wings making him feel his own attack.
wwKRalx.jpg
pEHte2a.jpg
EhjHwl1.jpg
E9wvU8d.jpg
EjH76P8.jpg

I'm in chapter 43 of Lucifer 2000 and I haven't seen the archangels affecting the void they entered through Lucifer's portal and fought the baby monster there.

I am not sure that is the reason for possibly 1-A, it has do with Infinite possiblities of creation, which would be 2-A by normal wiki standards. Now the void not having space or time is normal characteristic of any void. The stuff that actually makes it high is the fact that the void can never be filled and I am not if that will make it 1-A, the verse I saw with similar stuff clapped at low 1-A

"Debunked" is an overstatement. Especially that most people that argued against me don't know Vertigo or the how the book works. Also, I've noticed you've been liking almost every arguement made against mine even though some of them don't fit with each other which shows a certain level of bias.
I'm new to Vertigo cosmology, but their opinion makes sense to me.

Lucifer is nothing to the void, literally, he stated that he is nothing to it. People take that to mean he affected it somehow due to how it is worded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back