• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 1-B feat for Destiny of The Endless

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think they’re equal. Well there’s literally no on panel evidence to support that. Only some interview statement from Morrison which holds no weight without any on panel evidence to further back it up.
I actually never said they were equal either. The cosmological position of the source and the overvoid are still somewhat confusing to me, due to DC inconsistency and stuff. But as it's shown on the map, the source and the overvoid exist on at least equal footing.

It uses the relation to explain how Captain Adam views time in a non-linear fashion, where views time and space as pages he can flip through. But he does not quite literally view it as fiction. That wouldn't even make sense in the context of the story, for reasons I explained above.
Not at all. It mentions him being able to see it non-linearly, which is reasoning for immeasurable speed, but he says that the relation is like that of 3D to 2D

Not at all. It mentions him being able to see it non-linearly, which is reasoning for immeasurable speed, but he says that the relation is like that of 3D to 2D
I'm aware of the comparison. In the scan he says that he "views our reality as we do a 2D continuum" (the continuum being a comic book). In the same scan, he notes that he views time in a non-linear fashion, where he can "flip" the pages of time in any direction. He was obviously using it to explain (at least in a metaphorical sense) how he can travel through any direction of time in our spacetime. He doesn't literally view all of reality as some fictional, nonexistent thing that he's ontologically superior to, because once again the existence of the multiverse was portrayed as an extremely important thing throughout the entirety of the story.

To accept your interpretation, the whole story becomes incoherent.

I actually never said they were equal either. The cosmological position of the source and the overvoid are still somewhat confusing to me, due to DC inconsistency and stuff. But as it's shown on the map, the source and the overvoid exist on at least equal footing.
If it’s confusing to you then why did you say before that the Overvoid is not above the Source?

Also while the map does show both The Source and Overvoid existing beyond the Source Wall, that doesn’t actually mean they’re on any equal footing.

Just one scan?

On topic, it seems that Captain Adam here is simply using a comic book as a comparison to describe how he views time, in a non-linear fashion. He can "flip" to any time period, so he, in a metaphorical way, views the timeline as a "story". He does not quite literally transcend the universe and view it as complete fiction, because that conflicts with events that occur in the story. Superman has been to nil, and superman has interacted with quantum superman, which doesn't make sense if captain Adam is supposed to be some truly ontologically superior being.

Likewise, the Multiverse and it's existence is viewed as a very real thing by beings who scale ABOVE Captain Adam, which again would be weird if it was just some comic book from the perspective of nil.
This comic book is multiversity 2014 is captain Adam describes that there is a particle passing through an eight-dimensional space, obviously the earth 4 is not a larger geometric spatial dimension, it is just a parallel earth.

The nobility and Empity's hand are scattering these comics to connect the parallel lands, hence they are called the cursed comics.

C543gJU.jpg

If it’s confusing to you then why did you say before that the Overvoid is not above the Source?
I originally said this because the Dc multiverse map portrays it in a way in which they are pretty much on equal footing, so I was going by that.

Also while the map does show both The Source and Overvoid existing beyond the Source Wall, that doesn’t actually mean they’re on any equal footing.
The map itself leaves no more context for whether or not one is superior to the other. I assumed they were equal because they both exist outside of the hierarchy of the multiverse

I originally said this because the Dc multiverse map portrays it in a way in which they are pretty much on equal footing, so I was going by that.
So you think they’re equal…

The map itself leaves no more context for whether or not one is superior to the other. I assumed they were equal because they both exist outside of the hierarchy of the multiverse
Which means I was correct. There is no actual proof, it’s just an assumption.

So you think they’re equal...
I don't think you're listening to what I'm saying. I specifically outlined that I was originally going by what's shown on the map, which portrays it in a way in which they are equal. I later explain that whether or not the overvoid or source hold superiority over each other is vague and isn't properly expanded enough currently DC, with Perpetua herself just using it as something she formed her sons out of

In other words, I was specifically going by how the map shows it in that one instance.

Yes, in that one instance I was assuming they were equal. I later stated that their actual positioning is vague in the current dc.

how he can travel through any direction of time in our spacetime. He doesn't literally view all of reality as some fictional, nonexistent thing that he's ontologically superior to, because once again the existence of the multiverse was portrayed as an extremely important thing throughout the entirety of the story.
If there's any additional evidence supporting your interpretation, that would be quite nice and I probably would concede to it. Scans, quotes, anything works tbh

If you disagree with the current assumption or consensus that's on the source's profile, then you can make a separate downgrade if you want. Currently, they're treated as rough equals.

Edit: Didn't mean to sound rude or anything. I was just saying that it's best to argue this on a separate CRT

Last edited:
If there's any additional evidence supporting your interpretation, that would be quite nice and I probably would concede to it. Scans, quotes, anything works tbh
Sure

main-qimg-243afa8a217ef4798c183444e916ffbc

Cosmic Armor Superman, in the Monitor Sphere, literally being portrayed as roughly the size of a universe, and it's existence clearly being shown to be a real thing.

6522692-mandrakk_size.2

There's this

f46fe72326c405ac87dcd9365c131a43.jpg

Here is Captain Adam interacting with Ultra-Man and Superman

People here haven't read the comics. lol

Everyone could read the comics because they were scattering across parallel lands. I can send dozens of scans here.

Repeating this has nothing to do with Adam.

Adam is not a higher dimensional being.

Cosmic Armor Superman, in the Monitor Sphere, literally being portrayed as roughly the size of a universe, and it's existence clearly being shown to be a real thing.
He held the bleedspace with his bare hands, which is already an at least 1B feat from what we have now.

Yeah, that's fine. That doesn't really mean that the R>F stuff isn't real. Another example of this is that Soujirou from Shinza was capable of interacting with Tenma Akuro despite Akuro being higher dimensional and viewing Soujirou as fiction. The transcendence is still viable.

And this still doesn't support your interpretation of the statements about the lower dimensions being fictional to higher dimensions

He held the bleedspace with his bare hands, which is already an at least 1B feat from what we have now.

Yeah, that's fine. That doesn't really mean that the R>F stuff isn't real. Another example of this is that Soujirou from Shinza was capable of interacting with Tenma Akuro despite Akuro being higher dimensional and viewing Soujirou as fiction. The transcendence is still viable.

And this still doesn't support your interpretation of the statements about the lower dimensions being fictional to higher dimensions
What are you talking about may i know?

Sure

6522692-mandrakk_size.2

There's this

Isn't this limbo?

I don't think you're listening to what I'm saying. I specifically outlined that I was originally going by what's shown on the map, which portrays it in a way in which they are equal. I later explain that whether or not the overvoid or source hold superiority over each other is vague and isn't properly expanded enough currently DC, with Perpetua herself just using it as something she formed her sons out of

In other words, I was specifically going by how the map shows it in that one instance.

Yes, in that one instance I was assuming they were equal. I later stated that their actual positioning is vague in the current dc.
Grant Morrison cosmology both are equal other writers the source will be nothing but infinitesimal or 0 compared to the overvoid.

That's how the map showed it cause thats how grant Morrison cosmology is about source,overvoid and presence he sees them as equal.
Sure

6522692-mandrakk_size.2

There's this

This is NIL and that's just how the comic portrayed the universes in a jar/bottle but we see superman and others go to the local multiverse to stop reality blitzing missiles.

Adam was interacting with them all as they are all in limbo and fiction doesn't always display R>F difference when they've shown it already.

It's like saying no reality>fiction in a verse like umineko cause human battler slammed Beatrice head on a table.

This comic book is multiversity 2014 is captain Adam describes that there is a particle passing through an eight-dimensional space, obviously the earth 4 is not a larger geometric spatial dimension, it is just a parallel earth.

The nobility and Empity's hand are scattering these comics to connect the parallel lands, hence they are called the cursed comics.

C543gJU.jpg
This.
It was accepted as a scan to make him 8D.

Here we see the monitor pick up the superman from the main earth and everyone inside aboard the ship as it travels through bloodshed and the multiverse with Ultraman and Adam.

And the main point here is that Superman and Ultraman know about Adman.

Final Crisis

5-D bleed confirmed by 4-D vision glasses. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back