• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 1-B feat for Destiny of The Endless

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what's in the blog. Not my opinion
I'm against splitting the verse. Vertigo interacts with main DC a lot. Why should it have it's seperate cosmology? In the grand scheme of things they're all in the same multiverse

That's what's in the blog. Not my opinion
I'm against splitting the verse. Vertigo interacts with main DC a lot. Why should it have it's seperate cosmology? In the grand scheme of things they're all in the same multiverse
I'm still at chapter 43, so the archangels can still do something against Lucifer that I doubt, as they are so weak compared to Lucifer and his brother

And I don't agree with it as you pretty much don't agree with anything related to the cosmology tiering in the blog even though they "gave a reason"
Do they address the infinite frontier 2021 on blogging?

It means that it approaches the work of other authors and the great darkness and previous threats appear like an empty hand, the man upside down and others that I have not read.

UqHXCzf.jpg
z4zX1lq.jpg

Last edited:
I am not sure that is the reason for possibly 1-A, it has do with Infinite possiblities of creation, which would be 2-A by normal wiki standards. Now the void not having space or time is normal characteristic of any void. The stuff that actually makes it high is the fact that the void can never be filled and I am not if that will make it 1-A, the verse I saw with similar stuff clapped at low 1-A
All things in the void will only amount 0 or just 0.
So the Void scales to no one
The Presence and the source according to grant Morrison.

You're meant to explain why their different
As I explained above, doesn't it make sense for 2 to be the same or are they going to tell me that the flaw in the monitor's mind was caused by presence and the creation of presence is the same as the creation of Grant Morrison?

The flaw is the multiverse and that's all there is to it
So you're saying that Lucifer opened a portal to the monitor's mind and made a new creation there through Michael's cosmos and that the creation of the fault is the same as the creation of Grant Morrison?

I don't see much of a difference. The same place, just called Void in Vertigo and Overvoid in DC. Like the Presence in DC is Yahweh in Vertigo.
In my view I see a lot of difference. Lucifer's 2000 vertigo cosmology does not match the story of Grant Morrison or Snyder.

In my view I see a lot of difference. Lucifer's 2000 vertigo cosmology does not match the story of Grant Morrison or Snyder.
A lot of Mike Carey's work has been ignored by other writers even in Vertigo itself. But that doesn't mean they're writing in different universes. Just that it has been retconned maybe.

A lot of Mike Carey's work has been ignored by other writers even in Vertigo itself. But that doesn't mean they're writing in different universes. Just that it has been retconned maybe.
'they're writing in different universes'

The problem is that it may have suffered retcon, but none of them say anything in the comics and I just noticed that the blog is also separating vertigo ie overvoid = / = void vertigo. As I said before, I'm new to vertigo comics, but cosmologies don't clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back