• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 1-B feat for Destiny of The Endless

Status
Not open for further replies.
so does this mean that everyone who reads comics in multiversity comes from higher dimensions?
Comics Multiversesity
Nop and this is another multiversity book but that scan shows he views lower beings from an 8D perspective.
Yes i know this only the scan says it understands that there are larger dimensional planes not that it lives in them.
I don understand this please rephrase.
Here we see the monitor pick up the superman from the main earth and everyone inside aboard the ship as it travels through bloodshed and the multiverse with Ultraman and Adam.

And the main point here is that Superman and Ultraman know about Adman.

Final Crisis

5-D bleed confirmed by 4-D vision glasses. lol
His vision upgraded to a 4D perspective plus the bleed rotates through the 5D bleed-space no balant statement that its 4D. And I don't understand what you mean by know adam.

Repeating this has nothing to do with Adam.

I sent this because someone used the Captain Adam scan as proof based off of what he was saying, where he stated that he viewed the universe as we do a comic book. I explained that he was most likely just making a comparison between us flipping the pages of a comic book in any direction, to how he can "flip" the pages of spacetime in any direction. The comic book he's holding itself isn't the point.

Adam is not a higher dimensional being.

I know.

He held the bleedspace with his bare hands, which is already an at least 1B feat from what we have now.

How is bleedspace 1-B? Citations?

Yeah, that's fine. That doesn't really mean that the R>F stuff isn't real. Another example of this is that Soujirou from Shinza was capable of interacting with Tenma Akuro despite Akuro being higher dimensional and viewing Soujirou as fiction. The transcendence is still viable.

I don't think it would be accurate to bring up other works of fiction to support this case of R>F layers in DC. That doesn't really have anything to do with this, and the Super Celestials themselves, along with Perpetua and other monitors, don't even "view" the multiverse as fiction. Perpetua was literally inside of the multiverse, and had to recharge her power after destroying a universe while only slightly weakened, and a weakened TDK was being defeated by Superboy Prime, which also wouldn't make sense if these cosmic beings are supposedly ontologically superior. Whether or not this happened in some other obscure work of fiction does not explain away conflicting information about your theory of R>F layers in DC.

And this still doesn't support your interpretation of the statements about the lower dimensions being fictional to higher dimensions

It kinda does, considering the fact that the Captain Adam scan was initially used as proof to say that higher dimensional beings view lower dimensions as fiction within DC, which isn't strongly supported as the comics currently are. I've already sent multiple scans that make this idea of the multiverse being fiction incoherent.

Isn't this limbo?

Monitor Sphere I think

Grant Morrison cosmology both are equal other writers the source will be nothing but infinitesimal or 0 compared to the overvoid.

That's how the map showed it cause that's how grant Morrison cosmology is about source,overvoid and presence he sees them as equal.

Scans?

This is NIL and that's just how the comic portrayed the universes in a jar/bottle but we see superman and others go to the local multiverse to stop reality blitzing missiles.

Adam was interacting with them all as they are all in limbo and fiction doesn't always display R>F difference when they've shown it already.

It's like saying no reality>fiction in a verse like umineko cause human battler slammed Beatrice head on a table.

I'm confused by what you're saying here. What do you mean "when they've shown it already"? When have they shown that? The only scan that was sent in support of R>F was the Captain Adam one, and I already explained how the scan was being misinterpreted, due to the fact that beings who scale above Captain Adam don't even view the multiverse as fiction. Likewise, what do you mean "fiction doesn't always display R>F difference when they've shown it already"? This is both extremely vague and nonsensical, for two reasons.

1. Where has this reality fiction difference been shown?

2. If a character in a work of fiction views the universe/multiverse as fiction, then we should expect them to behave as such, which isn't the case for DC.

7315784-bleed1.png

7276140-52universes.png

7473745-52universes10.png

None of these scans are explainable if we accept R>F layers for DC. And the example you used for Umineko doesn't even make sense in this context, due to the fact that Superman had actually entered the realm in which you are claiming the multiverse is fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back