• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 1-B feat for Destiny of The Endless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you understand what I'm talking about.
Make me understand.
So overvoid contains Superman The Animated Series, Lego DC and Injustice?
Hypertime literally does this and if you read acrion comics you will see where Mr mxyzptlk was talking about this also.

So you're saying that Lucifer opened a portal to the monitor's mind and made a new creation there through Michael's cosmos and that the creation of the fault is the same as the creation of Grant Morrison?
Lucifer made his own creation in the overvoid and even JL 2018 which came after multiversity showed they are more infinite multiverses in the overvoid made by the hands similar to perpetua buy different due to the energies she used in the construction of it. And infinite frontier is trying to show us this multiverses.
And even lucifer mentioned they are many creations in the overvoid and even before this cedis and destiny have mentioned this even the narration talked about silkmam coming from another creation.
but that doesn't make sense.
Explain why?

Besides we don't even need WOG to tell us the void in vertigo and overvoid are the same this is simple common knowledge.

Make me understand.
My explanation above read.
Hypertime literally does this and if you read acrion comics you will see where Mr mxyzptlk was talking about this also.
Oh didn't know that.
Lucifer made his own creation in the overvoid and even JL 2018 which came after multiversity showed they are more infinite multiverses in the overvoid made by the hands similar to perpetua buy different due to the energies she used in the construction of it. And infinite frontier is trying to show us this multiverses.
And even lucifer mentioned they are many creations in the overvoid and even before this cedis and destiny have mentioned this even the narration talked about silkmam coming from another creation.
I haven't read this comic yet so it makes sense now.
Explain why?

Last edited:
In fact, no Lucifer 2000 is totally different from the stories of other authors.
Maybe, but the Void is never really implied to being anything but Overvoid. Overvoid is simply the white void, the white page. The infinite void of voids. On it, all of existence is basically nothing but a dot and everything amounts to basically nothing on it. Overvoid's description isn't that contradictory

This is true but snyder's creation is yahwey's as stated during the entire perpetua and BWL arc. I think the dark knights death metal.
Snyder, yes, I'll have to wait for more comics to get out of the infinite frontier to see how everything goes before, if that's the case, I think my mistake was not reading Justice League 2017 and just Dark Nights and death metal.

Infinite frontier though Williamson is hyping the current cosmology by trying to make them more powerful than their previous incarnations after the whole dark knights death metal invent.
Now darkseid is more powerful than he ever was. Psycho pirate also wally and Barry's power are off the charts even savitar.

This are the characters I remember for now but his trying to introduce us to other multiverses in the void and created a new character which will make her debut in JL incarnate named doctor multiverse.

Plus upside-down man,
Empty hand is making a return and great darkness/great evil beast.

What... Headcanon.
Implying Mxy didn't outright state as much? Heck Arrowverse should be contained in it due to the Doom Patrol TV show picking up from where a Doom Patrol comic left off with the main antagonist.

Piece of advice, I suggest waiting for someone's arguments before calling something headcanon.

Infinite frontier though Williamson is hyping the current cosmology by trying to make them more powerful than their previous incarnations after the whole dark knights death metal invent.
Now darkseid is more powerful than he ever was. Psycho pirate also wally and Barry's power are off the charts even savitar.

This are the characters I remember for now but his trying to introduce us to other multiverses in the void and created a new character which will make her debut in JL incarnate named doctor multiverse.

Plus upside-down man,
Empty hand is making a return and great darkness/great evil beast.
I mentioned this above, but oh well.

Implying Mxy didn't outright state as much? Heck Arrowverse should be contained in it due to the Doom Patrol TV show picking up from where a Doom Patrol comic left off with the main antagonist.

Piece of advice, I suggest waiting for someone's arguments before calling something headcanon.
Ok bro sorry.

It should be High 1B I guess since the book contains everything,that is happening,that has happened and that is yet to happen and dc has infinite possibilities so it should be High 1B.

But you need members opinion here like Yuri and Efficiente and other staff's and members and too lazy to mention. If they accept then I guess it's fine.
Since when do infinite possibilities = High 1-B?

What "Higher realms" are you referring to exactly?
To name a few: The bleed, sphere of the gods, limbo, monitor sphere, source wall, source, the unknowable, the great darkness, the shadowlands, the fifth dimension, the speed force, the sixth dimension, the Omniverse, the Overvoid, Final Heaven, the World of the Eonymous, and the Oversphere/the Crack.

In order of size/impressiveness btw.

To name a few: The bleed, sphere of the gods, limbo, monitor sphere, source wall, source, the unknowable, the great darkness, the shadowlands, the fifth dimension, the speed force, the sixth dimension, the Omniverse, the Overvoid, Final Heaven, the World of the Eonymous, and the Oversphere/the Crack.

In order of size/impressiveness btw.
Citations? Also, this idea that "higher realms" view "lower realms" as fiction in DC are often times exaggerations or metaphors, and other times the notion of reality>fiction layers is incompatible within the narrative. For example, characters have been to the sphere of gods, with the only difference between them and the residents being sheer size. This sometimes also applies to the monitor sphere, the fifth dimension, and the sixth dimension.

Hell, Milkman Superman, a resident of Final heaven, was having trouble against Wonder Women.

Oh, and the fifth dimension, the speed force, the sixth dimension, the Overvoid, and final heaven are not above the source.

Citations? Also, this idea that "higher realms" view "lower realms" as fiction in DC are often times exaggerations or metaphors, and other times the notion of reality>fiction layers is incompatible within the narrative. For example, characters have been to the sphere of gods, with the only difference between them and the residents being sheer size. This sometimes also applies to the monitor sphere, the fifth dimension, and the sixth dimension.

Hell, Milkman Superman, a resident of Final heaven, was having trouble against Wonder Women.

Oh, and the fifth dimension, the speed force, the sixth dimension, the Overvoid, and final heaven are not above the source.

images

Just one scan?

On topic, it seems that Captain Adam here is simply using a comic book as a comparison to describe how he views time, in a non-linear fashion. He can "flip" to any time period, so he, in a metaphorical way, views the timeline as a "story". He does not quite literally transcend the universe and view it as complete fiction, because that conflicts with events that occur in the story. Superman has been to nil, and superman has interacted with quantum superman, which doesn't make sense if captain Adam is supposed to be some truly ontologically superior being.

Likewise, the Multiverse and it's existence is viewed as a very real thing by beings who scale ABOVE Captain Adam, which again would be weird if it was just some comic book from the perspective of nil.

Mind explaining to me why you think the Overvoid is beneath The Source despite the Source being an energy that exist inside of the Void?
When did I say the Overvoid is inferior to The Source? And Perpetua, who admitted inferiority to the Source, has torn pieces off of the Overvoid to form her sons, and is currently portrayed as the top dog being.

When did I say the Overvoid is inferior to The Source?
So you think they’re equal. Well there’s literally no on panel evidence to support that. Only some interview statement from Morrison which holds no weight without any on panel evidence to further back it up.

On topic, it seems that Captain Adam here is simply using a comic book as a comparison to describe how he views time, in a non-linear fashion. He can "flip" to any time period, so he, in a metaphorical way, views the timeline as a "story". He does not quite literally transcend the universe and view it as complete fiction, because that conflicts with events that occur in the story. Superman has been to nil, and superman has interacted with quantum superman, which doesn't make sense if captain Adam is supposed to be some truly ontologically superior being.
So, just to comment on this, I have to disagree. As much as I want to agree that dc doesn’t use dimensions very well, this scan very clearly talks about the relation between 3D and 2D characters.

So, just to comment on this, I have to disagree. As much as I want to agree that dc doesn’t use dimensions very well, this scan very clearly talks about the relation between 3D and 2D characters.
It uses the relation to explain how Captain Adam views time in a non-linear fashion, where views time and space as pages he can flip through. But he does not quite literally view it as fiction. That wouldn't even make sense in the context of the story, for reasons I explained above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back