• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes and Xenoverse speed revisited

Playing xenoverse to completion gives like no backstory. Heroes is where all the information comes from and where the characters backstories are revealed. So knowing xenoverse is irrelevant to everything in heroes lore and backstory wise.

Anyway if the other thread has been made this can be closed

Correcting some people, no one and nothing predates Tokitoki as far as I know. In UMX and an interview about Mechikabura, Tokitoki reincarnates itself through eggs when it dies. By Mechikabura and Chronoa's time as candidates it layed two before dying. So he's always been around.

Well I guess that might be Type 2 Abstract Existence then, if the the reincarnation happens because of Time.

Yes, perhaphs we should wait on that thread's result before we get back to this, since it could influence this thread's result greatly.

And Toki-Toki can control time on a multiversal scale, and Chronoa on a similar level, and Mechikabura has the same time power unleashed form...

Absorbing a Type 2 or having Time powers on a similar level to a Type 2 Time Abstract doesn't get Type 2 unless their are statements of them having it because of them having/getting Type 2 Abstract Existence.

Even if Toki-Toki gets Abstract Existence Type 2 through resurrection as a egg as long as Time exists, and this if it has another evidence of it, neither Demigra post-Toki-Toki absorption nor Chronoa has feats or statements of it, and Abstract Existence is not something you scale to through absorption or greater power without evidence.

Everything12 said:
Even if Toki-Toki gets Abstract Existence Type 2 through resurrection as a egg as long as Time exists, and this if it has another evidence of it, neither Demigra post-Toki-Toki absorption nor Chronoa has feats or statements of it, and Abstract Existence is not something you scale to through absorption or greater power without evidence.
Post Toki Toki Demigra: "Damn this desipicable world, I'LL DESTROY IT ALL!" (Demigra planning to destroy history)Chronoa: "What are you doing?! Are you insane?!" "If you destroy the Time Vault, everything will disappear -- gone forever!" "IT MEANS YOU WILL DIE AS WELL!"Demigra: "Hmph Fool!" "You think I'm not aware of that?"Demigra:"After everything is destroyed, I'll make a new history, MY HISTORY!"

Chronoa: "What are you doing?! Are you insane?!" "If you destroy the Time Vault, everything will disappear -- gone forever!" "IT MEANS YOU WILL DIE AS WELL!"

Demigra: "Hmph Fool!" "You think I'm not aware of that?"

Demigra:"After everything is destroyed, I'll make a new history, MY HISTORY!"

^Context Demigra would ressurect after History is destroyed and create his own history.

AwkguyDB said:
Post Toki Toki Demigra: "Damn this desipicable world, I'LL DESTROY IT ALL!" (Demigra planning to destroy history)Chronoa: "What are you doing?! Are you insane?!" "If you destroy the Time Vault, everything will disappear -- gone forever!" "IT MEANS YOU WILL DIE AS WELL!"Demigra: "Hmph Fool!" "You think I'm not aware of that?"Demigra:"After everything is destroyed, I'll make a new history, MY HISTORY!"

Chronoa: "What are you doing?! Are you insane?!" "If you destroy the Time Vault, everything will disappear -- gone forever!" "IT MEANS YOU WILL DIE AS WELL!"

^Context Demigra would ressurect after History is destroyed and create his own history.
I don't think it would be evidence for Type 2 because their doesn't seem to be any hints that the resurrection is because of Time or because he absorbed Toki-Toki, and it doesn't seem enough for regular resurrection as its unclear if he would survive because of resurrection or what would happen to him after the vaults destruction.

Also how is the poster meant to be proof of Abstract Existence Type 2? I can't really see anything.

ConspiracyBoard
SO YOU SEE, when you successfully and correctly analyze, compare, cross-reference, and re-examine all these disparate and separate tidbits of information coming from all these Japanese Magazine Scans, website articles, social media promotional material, untranslated mobile games, blurry game dialogue screenshots and unsourced unofficially translated dialogue we can CLEARLY see the full picture that presents us with UNDENIABLE, IRREFUTABLE evidence that Demigra is a Low 1-C High Multiversal+ Type 2 Abstract with High-Godly Regenerationn, Conceptual Manipulation and Immeasurable speed.

Everything12 said:
AwkguyDB said:

I don't think it would be evidence for Type 2 because their doesn't seem to be any hints that the resurrection is because of Time or because he absorbed Toki-Toki, and it doesn't seem enough for regular resurrection as its unclear if he would survive because of resurrection or what would happen to him after the vaults destruction.
Also how is the poster meant to be proof of Abstract Existence Type 2? I can't really see anything.
Chronoa basically said that by destroying History, Demigra would also die due to the destruction of History. Demigra is also implying that after the destruction of History that he would not only die but would return again. The whole plot point in order for him to achieve this plan of complete control of History itself was to absorb TokiToki and to take on his powers of Time so he can contest with the Supreme Kai of Time.

The reason I added that poster is because DBH has officially came out stating that Toki Toki is responsible for the existence of all dimensions. Take that as you will.

Whatever, make a CRT if your so sure.

And what is this existence of All Dimensions meant to be taken as, in your viewm

SO YOU SEE, when you successfully and correctly analyze, compare, cross-reference, and re-examine all these disparate and separate tidbits of information coming from all these Japanese Magazine Scans, website articles, social media promotional material, untranslated mobile games, blurry game dialogue screenshots and unsourced unofficially translated dialogue we can CLEARLY see the full picture that presents us with UNDENIABLE, IRREFUTABLE evidence that Demigra is a Low 1-C High Multiversal+ Type 2 Abstract with High-Godly Regenerationn, Conceptual Manipulation and Immeasurable speed.

I think you missed that removed dialogue in that not fully fantranslated xenoverse 2 cutscene that was cut from the game but whose code is still in the game that proves that they are indeed High 1-B, maybe 1-A.

It's funny how you're trying to discredite actual official stuff about Demigra when some vers on this site have NEVER been translated at all and only works on the word of like three people.

I'm honestly neutral regarding Type 2, however I guess that scan could serve for supporting the 2-B rating of the non-canon DBXV and DBH characters.

@Matt and PaChi. Instead of making fun and mocking their arguments how bout explaining why you disagree with the Toki-Toki thing. You're only gonna make things worse if you do that.

Zamasu Chan said:
@Matt and PaChi. Instead of making fun and mocking their arguments how bout explaining why you disagree with the Toki-Toki thing. You're only gonna make things worse if you do that.
Im just having fun.

I dont really care about this thread.

And yes, I will stop right away.

Zamasu Chan said:
Lol thats impossible it's a Dragon Ball thread. No matter what evidence is provided, it must be either Non Canon, an Outlier, a Retcon, a Fan Translation, Wank, or all of the above. Heavens forbid if Dragon Ball has irrefutable evidence because then that means the whole system is wrong and we must do everything in our power to keep Dragon Ball exactly where its at even if Higher Tier Universes can get a Massive Upgrade with only 10 comments on the CRT with even less supporting evidence........

Matthew Schroeder said:
Why do you guys insist on using any freaking random material from magazine promos and internet ads rather than, you know, relying on what is actually said in the actual games. Just makes you seem desperate to scrap any data you can think of regardless of context.
If you're going to say these scans are suddenly incorrect just because they're magazines or ads then at least actually give reasoning as to why these are incorrect or false. You can't just call them out for being wrong if you won't contribute more. Saying people are desperate is uneeded.

@Matt, there Timeless Voids standards thread was made. We really should move to that before continuing to debate here any further.

The amount of wank regarding dragonball heroes in this wiki is enormous, just because is not that easy to access, wiki accept all the things, like unofficial random translated summary, magazines statements, out of context images, untranslated material without checking, feats and abilities that contradict the series itself once you get into it, HYPE/hyperbolic statements from magazine that are not proved to be true, game mechanics that last only one turn, but in this wiki are passive for the eternity. Now infinite speed when in the past they fought frieza from DBZ and Even Pan would scale, Even if they obviously not look that fast just because people want his favorite verse to be the strongest, wank to high heaven everything they have under their hand.

Wait hold up. How much of this does come from summaries? Given how badly we just nuked Rakudai for unofficial summaries...

Back