• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said it's faulty, but I don't exactly feel it's right to take only selective stuff from a game that wasn't even fully translated even.

Iirc it's the whole reason why Shinza got deleted, because it relied a lot on KKK which never got a full translation.
The Klu Klux Klan!? They were behind this!?

I never said it's faulty, but I don't exactly feel it's right to take only selective stuff from a game that wasn't even fully translated even
I mean, if they aren't faulty, i don't see the reason to remove it, also about selective, isn't all profiles do that??, we take what related to the character/item to make profile, no one gonna translate and use scans that not related to the character/item. Such as, for example, no one gonna translate Xeno Goku's scans for a Beerus profile because they not related to each other, or when someone make scans for a hax such as eh....... law manip, they make scans that relevant for law manip, not gonna translate some random scans that have nothing to do with law manip, etc...

About Masadaverse, iirc not only translation of the verse is an issue, but also cropped scans, out of contexts argument, however, even after big downgrade the verse scan still be left on the wiki, but it got deleted because many push for a deletion because it leave the verse incomplete

well, i'm finish separating profiles, UMX is deleted, Beat also get deleted, i'm pretty tired, now if you excuse me i'm close to sleeping hours, someone can do the images adding

Supervillain Mira also needs a render yes

Supervillain Mira also needs a render yes

already on his profile, unless you want...........eh...........a better render

already on his profile, unless you want...........eh...........a better render
A render is without the background...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back