• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This is NOT a Canon Split, but just a profile split.

So, we know already that Heroes and Xenoverse are accepted as being within the same multiverse, meaning that similar forces scale.

BUT this does not justify the profile having both Xenoverse and Heroes in the same profile as different keys, let me explain.

Let's begin with Demigra, right? The dude has not 3, not 5, but 8 FREAKING KEYS! 8!!!!!!!!

When I have tried to edit the profile, I was completely overwhelmed from the sheer amount of stuff on it, I almost gave up making stuff because it's just too hard and too messy to read correctly.

Chronoa, same. She has 6 keys, which is still very hard to read.

Other than this issue, the problem it's that putting them in the same profile in different keys make this whole note on the verse page confusing:

• Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Dragon Ball Heroes don't share a continuity with each other. However they coexist as separate timelines within the same multiverse. For more information, see the cosmology blog that has been linked to above in this page. Thus we do not scale certain feats from Xenoverse to Heroes and vice-versa due to them being separate timelines, same with characters who appear in both games like Chronoa, Future Trunks (Xeno),......as they will have separated rating based on Xenoverse and Heroes separately. However there are some universal/multiversal mechanics and powers that can be scaled between both games, as they still coexist within the same multiverse (See Terminology section, Universal/Multiversal Power tab for more detailed information)
Also because these characters are accepted as being completely different entities across continuities, given their background, scalings and relevance in the story is completely different between Xenoverse, Main Heroes and UMX.

This is not remotely like Peter Parker in Spider-Verse, where despite being from different timelines, they're essentially the same character with only some differences in appearance and backstory, this is more like:
  • Timmy Turner who has two profiles between his main timeline and the alt. timeline
  • Red who is essentially different in any of the medias he appears (which are all accepted as coexisting timelines too)
  • Monokuma's incarnations across all the Danganronpa timelines.
  • Diego Brando who has two different profiles for his different timelines.
I could go on, but it's clear that keeping different versions of the same character of completely different timelines in terms of story and feats is dumb and makes things very difficult to edit and read, so I have a suggestion for the following profiles.

The names would essentially be:

X (Super Dragon Ball Heroes) / X (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)

Chronoa:
  1. Dragon Ball Xenoverse Pre-Training | Post-Training
  2. Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Ordinary Kai | Dark Demon Realm Saga | Dark King Mechikabura Saga | New Space-Time War Saga
Tokitoki:
  1. Dragon Ball Xenoverse
  2. Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Base | True Form
Future Trunks. This one however will be an exception as the "Super Dragon Ball Heroes" here are more to the CC Counterparts (which Trunks has), so in this case:
  1. Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Xenoverse 1 | Xenoverse 2
  2. Xeno: Dark Empire Saga | Dark King Mechikabura Saga | New Space-Time War Saga
Beat:
  • The profile speaks by itself, but why are the keys still assumed to scale from each other in P&A? I dunno how the split would handle this.
Mira:
  2. Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Empire Saga | New Space-Time War Saga
Towa:
  2. Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Empire Saga | Big Bang Mission
Fu:
  1. Dragon Ball Xenoverse
  2. Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission | Big Bang Mission
Chamel. This one has not a Xenoverse version, but an Ultimate Mission X one, so I suppose the other profile's name is obvious:
  1. Ultimate Mission X
  2. Super Dragon Ball Heroes
Demigra (OHOHOHOHO):
  1. Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Base | With Tokitoki absorbed | Alternate Timeline
  2. Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Saga | Dark King Mechikabura Saga | Universe Creation Saga | Ultra God Mission Saga
  3. Ultimate Mission X
Bardock:
  1. Dragon Ball Xenoverse
  2. Super Dragon Ball Heroes
This is pretty much it. Discussion on how the template, split and new renders can be done here obviosuly.

Just do something because those profiles are as much as a mess as the Kirby ones and are barely readable in the case of Demigra and Chronoa.

Last edited:
the reason for this is because profile is old and lazy people

Anyway i'm neutral at first, let see others' opiniom on this, about Beat profile, spare me from him bruhh because if we going to split him, there gonna be like at least 5 profiles

Anyway i'm neutral at first, let see others' opiniom on this, about Beat profile, spare me from him bruhh because if we going to split him, there gonna be like at least 5 profiles
Godzilla has over 40 profiles, and 5 profiles are nothing compared to what Sonic and Mario have kek.

Well, doesn't seem controversial at all. I'm neutral leaning towards agreeing, however, will wait a bit till further input

Anyway, i can agree with split: Chronoa, Xeno Trunks, Demigra and Xeno Bardock

About others i'm waiting for others' opinions, about Beat i actually have different plan for him since his profile need extensive repair

Also, noticed that Bardock's profile in P&A in speed is divided per sagas for DBH but not in AP lmao.

Would he be deleted for the time being then?
Probably for the best.

Should i make Beat and Note in the same profile????
I think it'd just overcomplicate the pages, and Note doesn't add much anyway. You could do it for UMX, since they're interchangeable there, but there's no difference between the two. For the arcade I'd advocate leaving Beat entirely and making it a general Player page, since Beat himself (who is a separate character to the player) barely has anything.

Regardless, given I am a good person, I'll lend a small hand in the split with the images. And yes, the Dokkan Battle pics are mostly for Xenoverse.

Seems that she already has all the Heroes ones, for Xenoverse we can use this.

The base form used for him is from XV, this is the Heroes one

All of the images used are for DBH. Xenoverse has this for base and this/this for SSJ (that's the max he used there).

This is better for SSJ3 DBH Trunks too

This is a bit tricky, as the profile uses both Xenoverse and Heroes.

Base Mira: Current profile uses the Xenoverse render, this can be used for Heroes (also nice that @Dominodalek found it already lmao)

Final Form: Current profile has Heroes render, this can be used for Xenoverse

Only her base form needs to change, as that's kinda... bad in both (current one is from Xenoverse btw).

This for Xenoverse and this/this for Heroes

Current for the base is for Xenoverse, so I guess this or this one for Heroes can work

No idea, lol. Guess we should render his UMX 3D model

All of them are from Heroes, so for Xenoverse this one for Base and this for the Demon form.

Base form is from Heroes, so this for Xenoverse.

Cracked Mask is from Xenoverse, so this/this is for Heroes.

Normal base/SSJ form renders are all from Heroes so dunno here, rendering the 3D models from Xenoverse should be done.

SSJ3 Render is from Xenoverse, so this for Heroes.

Last edited:
OP makes sense. Less clutter = Better IMO especially given how these are technically two series just same cosmology

I think we should just get rid of UMX-related things, btw.

The game is just not even fully translated and verses like Masadaverse were deleted based on this, same with MG and Tarouverse.
The pages could be fixed up, but if there's not much interest then it might be better to just remove them.

The pages could be fixed up, but if there's not much interest then it might be better to just remove them.
It's not that they are bad, but they are simply barebones compared to the rest

If you compare Demigra and Chamel's P&A compared to the Mainline DBH, you'll notice that they're extremely barebones, reason being the translation being almost non-existent, and I do not think this kind of stuff should be allowed, given the precedents this wiki had.

I'll try to find all the UMX scans the P&A pages use, I do not think they'll have an impact on the P&A at all ngl.

Regardless, I have collected the UMX stuff to remove:

Demon Physiology
Not only how current Demigra profile says that he'll die from it, but the bolded scan uses a UMX scan. Yeet.
The bolded part is from UMX.

Special Ki Manipulation

Dark Ki
Bolded parts are from UMX.
The Imgur album has a UMX scan, so yeet that.
Remove last sentence please.
Might remove this whole thing, but Advantaced users can get some kind of Space-Time Manipulation from this still, plus the "dimension that exists outside of time, beyond all of history, and contain the multiverse inside it." is misleading, reword it to "a place which is both between the timelines and outside of them", given that's what currently accepted.
You know the deal now.
Please don't tell me that's the only scan.

Power of Destruction/Evil Aura
Same Imgur Album.

Time Power
You know it already lol.

Memory Manipulation: Can erase memories[33] about timeline altered events[33] across time, can put memories into attacks[34]

You do realize this is not memory manip in the first place regardless, right? In Xenoverse Towa has messed with the timeline, making the FW1 not even born, thus everyone forgot about them. Yeet anyway the first two scans, and Memory Manip becomes "Limited". Plus this seems to be only exclusive to Chronoa anyway.
Kinda a minor removal here. The second bolded scan is from XV but it's just Chronoa merging back the scrolls after the timeline got fixed, which are not timelines but just small records of it as already discussed in a previous CRT.

Edit: nvm then.

Last edited:
Regardless, I have collected the UMX stuff to remove:

Demon Physiology
Not only how current Demigra profile says that he'll die from it, but the bolded scan uses a UMX scan. Yeet.
The bolded part is from UMX.

Special Ki Manipulation

Dark Ki
Bolded parts are from UMX.
The Imgur album has a UMX scan, so yeet that.
Remove last sentence please.
Might remove this whole thing, but Advantaced users can get some kind of Space-Time Manipulation from this still, plus the "dimension that exists outside of time, beyond all of history, and contain the multiverse inside it." is misleading, reword it to "a place which is both between the timelines and outside of them", given that's what currently accepted.
You know the deal now.
Please don't tell me that's the only scan.

Power of Destruction/Evil Aura
Same Imgur Album.

Time Power
You know it already lol.

Memory Manipulation: Can erase memories[33] about timeline altered events[33] across time, can put memories into attacks[34]

You do realize this is not memory manip in the first place regardless, right? In Xenoverse Towa has messed with the timeline, making the FW1 not even born, thus everyone forgot about them. Yeet anyway the first two scans, and Memory Manip becomes "Limited".
Kinda a minor removal here. The second bolded scan is from XV but it's just Chronoa merging back the scrolls after the timeline got fixed, which are not timelines but just small records of it as already discussed in a previous CRT.
If you are going to do this you should probably make a separate Crt not to mention, it is still cannon so unless the translations are faulty, I’m a bit iffy on removing them.

Last edited:
If you are going to do this you should probably make a separate Crt not to mention, since it is still cannon unless the the translations are faulty I’m a bit iffy on removing them.
It's a whole separate continuity though.

Plus if the UMX keys go away, everything related to them should too.

It's not about translations being faulty, but it's a whole rule now to not allow works with incomplete translation to be used for verses.

It's a whole separate continuity though.

Plus if the UMX keys go away, everything related to them should too.

It's not about translations being faulty, but it's a whole rule now to not allow works with incomplete translation to be used for verses.
My bad, I didn’t know that.

Last edited:
For Maou Gaukin it was accepted to be best to delete the verse because there was a lot of misinformation caused from MTL but theres no strict wiki rule that prohibits verses that don’t have localized translations and there’s no faulty translations in the verse so its fine

since it’s apart of the multiverse they should be fine to keep and it’d be best to focus on the purpose of the crt

For Maou Gaukin it was accepted to be best to delete the verse because there was a lot of misinformation caused from MTL but theres no strict wiki rule that prohibits verses that don’t have localized translations and there’s no faulty translations in the verse so its fine

since it’s apart of the multiverse they should be fine to keep and it’d be best to focus on the purpose of the crt
I never said that not having a localized translation it's grounds to get deleted (Mother 3 it's a verse after all) but it's a incomplete translation instead, whenever localized or not.

You can't rely on few cutscenes being translated to make profiles for the game come on, it's ridiculous.

Is there an actual rule for this sudden removal, if so then fair enough but otherwise this is sus as hell.

Edit: saying 'come on that's ridiculous' isn't an argument.

You can't rely on few cutscenes being translated to make profiles for the game come on, it's ridiculous.
Isn't that the thing for all verse that do not have official english translation??, they translated relevant contexts to make profile, and it isn't like we making UMX profiles for all UMX characters, also while delete UMX is fine (which tbf there are only UMX Demigra and UMX Chamel), it still isn't a good reason to delete all others UMX scans unless the translation is faulty, which again we can ask for better translation if that is the case.

Or you claim that...by rule, we need to translate the entire game, post it on the wiki to prove it being translated, then only take out like dozen of scans to make relevant profile??

it still isn't a good reason to delete all others UMX scans unless the translation is faulty, which again we can ask for better translation if that is the case.

Or you claim that...by rule, we need to translate the entire game, post it on the wiki to prove it being translated, then only take out like dozen of scans to make relevant profile??
I never said it's faulty, but I don't exactly feel it's right to take only selective stuff from a game that wasn't even fully translated even.
Is there an actual rule for this sudden removal, if so then fair enough but otherwise this is sus as hell.

Edit: saying 'come on that's ridiculous' isn't an argument.
Iirc it's the whole reason why Shinza got deleted, because it relied a lot on KKK which never got a full translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back