• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Cosmology: Crisis Cosmology - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my understanding and what make the most sense to me is, The True Presence is supreme creator of the greater omniverse and it sits on top of the hierarchy. The power it use to create multiverses and share the hands is The Source. The light is an emanation of the presence to create DC multiverse. Which make sense to me cuz the source is also stated to be the creator's power. Williamson just merged every origin into one to solve the contradiction throughout the years.
I agree with that view.

I'm not sure that Shadowland is outside the Overvoid, the dark dimension seems to exist in the multiverse, maybe he means to say that the god are an aspect of the presence.
The scan doesn’t say but it is highlighted to the realm where it retreated. The idea of Dark Crisis is that he never left his place or his being as infinite Void after all the commotion. During the time of the Light, Shadowland was probably apart of it.

Plus, it really doesn’t matter since Tynion had call the Darkness many names as well. They all in one way do not contradict it as they were all probably apart of the Great Darkness. After, the Light did come, the Darkness decided to contend with it.

The scan doesn’t say but it is highlighted to the realm where it retreated. The idea of Dark Crisis is that he never left his place or his being as infinite Void after all the commotion. During the time of the Light, Shadowland was probably apart of it.

Plus, it really doesn’t matter since Tynion had call the Darkness many names as well. They all in one way do not contradict it as they were all probably apart of the Great Darkness. After, the Light did come, the Darkness decided to contend with it.
That's a good reason, looks like I'll have to read dark crisis comic

Welp, I'm spoiling some CRTs that I wish to do in the future (in another timeline) but oh well.

The big threat at the end of Milk Wars was that everything was going to get erased back into the white page, we see Rita Farr after getting crucified, ascend, and then become "in everything", keep in mind some of the usage of some words within that issue.

It is then described that high within Final Heaven, creation begins to unsew itself, implying that it exists within creation. Rita, ascending and becoming literally one with all of creation, in the scan directly after that, sees the Eonymous creating the young animal universe after gaining this omnipresence, if she can see everything and become everything, she embodies the world of the Eonymous as well. And thus, both Final Heaven and the Eonymous are within "creation", which Rita embodies.

Rita then sits on top of the panels, describes herself as one with everything, and reboots existence.

If all of that is simply just not as dangerous as the destruction of the DCUs metacontinuity, then the DCU continuity takes precedence over practically everything meta within Milk Wars, and thus, everything, including the Eonymous, are within the DCU metanarrative.

Simply enough, this "meta" business kinda doesn't exist past Limbo, so I think both Rita Farr, the Eonymous and Final Heaven are around that level as well.

If all of that is simply just not as dangerous as the destruction of the DCUs metacontinuity, then the DCU continuity takes precedence over practically everything meta within Milk Wars, and thus, everything, including the Eonymous, are within the DCU metanarrative.
It’s not meant to affect most of the main continuity we see. It’s not meant to say it couldn’t but rather it wouldn’t matter in the end. Since everything was reset which most story do not recall.
Simply enough, this "meta" business kinda doesn't exist past Limbo, so I think both Rita Farr, the Eonymous and Final Heaven are around that level as well.
Final Heaven, yes. Eonymous should be at least above that at the slightest.

Btw, for the cosmology in this thread, it's best to make the morrison/scoot cosmology at the outerverse level with infinite higher-dimensional, what don't you think?

Moreover, there is an explanation of 11 higher dimensions based on M-Theory in the New 52 comic

H1B, Orrery of worlds
Likely L1A bleed
L1A speed force
1A sphere of the gods
1A limbo
1A 2x abovebaseline Monitor Sphere
1A 3x Abovebaseline 5th Dimension
1A 4x Abovebaseline 6th Dimension
Likely 1A 5x abovebaseline The overvoid/the great darkness

I asked if he/they would view the Overvoid as 2D. That answer largely hints it wasn’t
No it didn't. He basically said nothing at all and discouraged you from taking his thoughts into account with regard to canon.

He said the Young Animal Universe has a position in the Multiversity which is not above the Sphere
The Sphere is part of "the multiverse."

His response was a complete non answer and very clearly intentionally so. The fact you're leveraging it here is extremely odd

Btw, for the cosmology in this thread, it's best to make the morrison/scoot cosmology at the outerverse level with infinite higher-dimensional, what don't you think?

Moreover, there is an explanation of 11 higher dimensions based on M-Theory in the New 52 comic
The problem is that the Staff want a specific mention of said concepts. In this case, a countable infinity which correlates to the amount of spatial dimensions in the verse.

The scan isn’t bad but it doesn’t dwell harder into the concept.
H1B, Orrery of worlds
Likely L1A bleed
L1A speed force
1A sphere of the gods
1A limbo
1A 2x abovebaseline Monitor Sphere
1A 3x Abovebaseline 5th Dimension
1A 4x Abovebaseline 6th Dimension
Likely 1A 5x abovebaseline The overvoid/the great darkness
I don’t think that will sit well with the Staff.

No it didn't. He basically said nothing at all and discouraged you from taking his thoughts into account with regard to canon.
That wasn’t the point but feel free to point out the obvious.
The Sphere is part of "the multiverse."
In reference to the entire Map? I don’t think so since that specific Universe wouldn’t be anymore important or special than the others. What exactly is your point on that matter?
His response was a complete non answer and very clearly intentionally so. The fact you're leveraging it here is extremely odd
I said he largely hint it wasn’t as he explained of the position of the Young Animal Universe. While everything else is just ambiguous to source material. The story also make it’s slightly clearer on where it is and Kenshin did explain it decently well.

The problem is that the Staff want a specific mention of said concepts. In this case, a countable infinity which correlates to the amount of spatial dimensions in the verse.

The scan isn’t bad but it doesn’t dwell harder into the concept.

I don’t think that will sit well with the Staff.
Does that mean you just agree?

The databook also states that the 3rd dimension has higher beings, there is hyperspace in the Microverse comic and infinite higher dimensions in the Databook

as he explained of the position of the Young Animal Universe
He didn't explain it at all. He said it's vague. He provided you with no information whatsoever.

In reference to the entire Map? I don’t think so since that specific Universe wouldn’t be anymore important or special than the others
You're more than welcome to hold that opinion, but Steve didn't endorse it. Those opinions are solely your own

Does that mean you just agree?

The databook also states that the 3rd dimension has higher beings, there is hyperspace in the Microverse comic and infinite higher dimensions in the Databook
I don’t really like Databooks. I can’t really say I agree to it but even if I did, my opinion, most likely wouldn’t change anything.

He didn't explain it at all. He said it's vague. He provided you with no information whatsoever.
You do know what I meant there, do you? The only specific he mentions that it’s not so “vague” is the position of it. If he tells us to refer to source material then you can make the link.
You're more than welcome to hold that opinion, but Steve didn't endorse it. Those opinions are solely your own
And I suppose yours is so much greater? Steve may have not endorse such notions but as I mentioned is largely hinted. I’ve read the story to make this link but I don’t feel as if I misread something. I was seeking clarity on a matter.

Also do you have such a view to say otherwise? I feel you’re just playing into some sort of game here. It’s not cute, that playful tone you do.

The only specific he mentions that it’s not so “vague” is the position of it.
Thats the opposite of what he said. He explicitly says the position is vague and that it's meant to be vague.

And I suppose your is so much greater?
I am not disagreeing with you, I am telling you that your "author statement" contains no information and shouldn't be used to endorse any specific viewpoint. Stop making a headache about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back