• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hello guys I believe Toneri should be at least planetary level and not moon level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to explain the movie's plot to you, mate.
First that was his first plan? then he was going to create a new world out of the ashes from that feat. It was the destruction of the earth. It is different from destruction of civiliation

Doesn’t change the the fact that he was going to destroy it . Thus his ap/dc scales too
You don't need to have 5-B AP to "destroy" the Earth tho. Also we don't use DC, we use AP, we rely exclusively on joule values for determining AP.

"Destroying the Earth" can mean many things. A 7-A to 6-C chain reaction via nukes, A High 6-B meteorite causing massive earthquakes across the continent, a High 6-A surface wipe, or a 5-C Moon impact that takes out a chunk of its portion and renders it uninhabitable for the rest of its lifespan.

Do you even understand what it means to reach 5-B AP? You would literally have to overpower the Earth's GBE and blow it to smithereens at speeds which would overpower its own gravity causing it to never reform back again. Read what Gravitational Binding Energy is.

Literally all of the statements prior to the "Light of Justice" one is referring to his original plan.
His original plan entailed sending the moon towards the earth, until it completely breaks apart upon reaching the Earth's Roche limit, at which point the planet would get showered by a massive meteor shower which would end all life on earth and make it uninhabitable for a millennia. This is his idea of destroying "the Sage's world".
He wanted to life-wipe the planet, which would in turn eradicate all of the Sage's teachings and ideals. This makes sense, as the Sage didn't create the world in the first place.
And his plan was not to "re-create" the planet, it was to rehabilitate it. Aka. Make it habitable for life once again. This was going to take a VERY long time, though, according to the novelization.

So, uh, yeah, there are no 5-B statements or supports outside of the Light of Justice statement, and that statement is not applicable for regular Toneri, as he absorbed BSM Naruto's chakra and an unknown amount of chakra from the sun, and had reached his limit.

Anyway, @Arc7Kuroi has different plans, and calcs, involving Toneri that he's going to propose soon. These might get Toneri to Low 5-B or higher, so my suggestion is to wait a couple of weeks for him.
Another problem with this is that even before the the light of justice toneri was going to destroy earth with his own eyes. With his own tenseigan he was moving the earth. 3 different statements.
1 toneri destroy earth with the moon
2 toneri destroy earth with his own eye
3 toneri absorbing the byakugans and still destroying earth.

either way he destroys earth not just the surface but to ashes
Thus naruto scales to him.
Toneri planetary and al the high tiers

You don't need to have 5-B AP to "destroy" the Earth tho.

"Destroying the Earth" can mean many things. A 7-A to 6-C chain reaction via nukes, A High 6-B meteorite causing massive earthquakes across the continent, a High 6-A surface wipe, or a 5-C Moon impact that takes out a chunk of its portion and renders it uninhabitable for the rest of its lifespan.

Do you even understand what it means to reach 5-B AP? You would literally have to overpower the Earth's GBE and blow it to smithereens at speeds which would overpower its own gravity causing it to never reform back again. Read what Gravitational Binding Energy is.
Exactly what toneri wanted to do he wanted to turn the earth to ashes. Meaning he was planning on reducing it to nothing.

Another problem with this is that even before the the light of justice toneri was going to destroy earth with his own eyes. With his own tenseigan he was moving the earth. 3 different statements.

You mean naruto god tiers right? Agree with samlex

Already calculated, KE doesn't reach the 2.49e+32 J required to overpower the Earth's GBE

Never shown the extent of the destruction.

Same as above.

Prove that he can overpower the Earth's GBE, because the calcs speak against you as it is.

aI4ACCU.png

Already calculated, KE doesn't reach the 2.49e+32 J required to overpower the Earth's GBE

Never shown the extent of the destruction.

Same as above.

Prove that he can overpower the Earth's GBE, because the calcs speak against you as it is.

aI4ACCU.png
1 wrong Calculations statement greater
2 does not need to shown it the aim was to turn the world to ashes

Now tell me how do we know that the chakra cano can obliterat the moon is it not based on statement.
but it was accepted because it does not affect Naruto’s rating.

Exactly what toneri wanted to do he wanted to turn the earth to ashes. Meaning he was planning on reducing it to nothing.
That means nothing in the long run with the calcs being against your logic. This route has been taken before and rejected more times than my own age number.

That means nothing in the long run with the calcs being against your logic. This route has been taken before and rejected more times than my own age number.
So why was the statement accepted for the charkra canon. Same statement destro earth and destroy the moon.

How was it acceptEd for fairytale when they say destroy the world and not even earth. But for naruto we have to get a calculation for a statement. Natsu is planetary based of statement but for some reason you hold naruto to a different level. After statements upon statements now you ask how are we biased towards naruto fandom

Unless y’all going to tell us that it was a hyperbole which is not cause it’s been state multiple times he was going to destroy the earth
Why how long do we have to do this what do you need again. The bias is so much and you say you not bias.

I saw a calc on vs battle wiki that said that Toneri cutting the moon feat was small planet level
not every single calc is right
Unless y’all going to tell us that it was a hyperbole which is not cause it’s been state multiple times he was going to destroy the earth
yeah.
by throwing the moon into it

How was it acceptEd for fairytale when they say destroy the world and not even earth. But for naruto we have to get a calculation for a statement. Natsu is planetary based of statement but for some reason you hold naruto to a different level. After statements upon statements now you ask how are we biased towards naruto fandom
No, we need a calculation for every single event.

Otherwise Transformers G1 would be deadass stuck at High 6-A. Now they're not (And an upcoming CRT will fix that).

Natsu also didn't get 5-A with just statements alone, we have had calcs and scans and statements to show for it as well.

I'm pretty sure there's extreme contention using movie leaflets for feats even now, especially given the fact that we take RAWs over official translations almost 90% of the time if the official translations have egregious errors. And your scan isn't the official RAW.

You can’t compare that crisis 3 verse to naruto verse two different verses
No, we actually can, because both feats are chain reactions in nature. The only true feat worth the salt here is Toneri moving the moon to Earth.

The OP: FT does it and gets it
This verse: Doesn’t get it
Someone: This verse doesn’t get it
You: Don’t use other verses

Different verses have different mechanics
Yo Tempest, you're more knowledgeable than me regarding the Last (especially the novelization), do you mind clearing up some of the misconceptions plaguing this thread? Would really appreciate it.

I didn’t say y’all were bias and I didnt bring that crisis 3 verse in fact it was KLOL506 who brought that verse up idk anything about crisis 3

Literally all of the statements prior to the "Light of Justice" one is referring to his original plan.
His original plan entailed sending the moon towards the earth, until it completely breaks apart upon reaching the Earth's Roche limit, at which point the planet would get showered by a massive meteor shower which would end all life on earth and make it uninhabitable for a millennia. This is his idea of destroying "the Sage's world".
He wanted to life-wipe the planet, which would in turn eradicate all of the Sage's teachings and ideals. This makes sense, as the Sage didn't create the world in the first place.
And his plan was not to "re-create" the planet, it was to rehabilitate it. Aka. Make it habitable for life once again. This was going to take a VERY long time, though, according to the novelization.

So, uh, yeah, there are no 5-B statements or supports outside of the Light of Justice statement, and that statement is not applicable for regular Toneri, as he absorbed BSM Naruto's chakra and an unknown amount of chakra from the sun, and had reached his limit.

Anyway, @Arc7Kuroi has different plans, and calcs, involving Toneri that he's going to propose soon. These might get Toneri to Low 5-B or higher, so my suggestion is to wait a couple of weeks for him.
Unfortunately I am working for the next week and a half so yeah i can’t exist atm

I didn’t say y’all were bias and I didnt bring that crisis 3 verse in fact it was KLOL506 who brought that verse up idk anything about crisis 3
Because the feat was similar in nature that it was a chain reaction?

You don't need to know rocket science in Crysis 3 to know that the feat wasn't a full 5-B feat, the satellite would focus all that raw energy into another massive energy source, the Earth, and then go boom.

Same thing here, Toneri causes the Moon to drop onto the Earth, wreaking havoc with the initial impact and letting the Tenseigan do the rest. It's a chain reaction feat.

Does the OP realize Toneri needed the moon to destroy the Earth even after gaining the Tenseigan?

You need to realize something that others have pointed out. Because X verse does this doesn't mean Y verse would follow suit.No scans, just a bunch of intentionally misinterpreted screenshots.

I don't think there's any reason for this to still be open.

It's like this.

Toneri with the Tenseigan = 5C

The Moon smashing into the Earth = 5B

Toneri without the Moon can't be 5B. It's so obvious I wonder why it's still being contested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back