• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heart of the Crystal gems upgrades (part 1?)

I'm just gonna jump straight into this going by characters:

Steven: AP should stay the same (and tier), but his shield's durability would now scale to Blue Diamond's. He would also gain whatever that subconscience thing was. Steven should get restricted flight, as his repeated times floating in his mindspace thing.

The Rest of the Crystal Gems: here's the tricky part- do they scale to Blue? I would argue that they do. All of the CGs were able to harm Blue (even if it was minor). The only exception to the would be Peridot, as she only harmed Blue by attacked her eyes.

Yellow Diamond's Warship: Could possibly scale to The Cluster

I think the Gems would get an upgrade but I don't think they'd match her tier entirely bc they all had to work together to even minorly damage her. Not to mention they were being overwhelmed when Yellow came in. Also I think Steven's subconscious thing is the pinnacle of his dream powers.

1) I'm good with the first one, although I consider the Diamond's stats to be tricky.

2) No, they shouldn't scale to Blue, it was needed strategy and the combined attack of everyone to damage her, and still the damage done was negligible..

3) The ship would be moderatly weaker than the Cluster's arm, whose AP is unknown, although, we can tell that those are stronger than the Diamonds themself (physically).

4) Additionally, Lapis should have resistence to Pathokinesis.

Lapis' severe depression saved her from Blue's depression inducement she really is the most relatable character huh. Also it's interestinh that The Cluster only formed an arm so that she(?) wouldn't destroy the Earth.

oh, he did. I though "levitation" was it's own page (which is what he was linked to on his page). My bad

They sure don't scale to Blue at all really, not even close tbh, that combined attack of them didn't even really hurt her at all, it was an annoyance at best, all it did was make her lose balance and fall down honestly, she was totally fine with even her ship crashing on her like nothing happened and the only thing out of place was her hair lol.

Question, when Sapphire was in Rose's garden with the foundain, the place was covered in ice despite being in what we saw previously as a tropical area. Weather manip and a possible feat?

Rose's Fountain is located in the north of Spain (or its equivalent), and afaik, snowfalls tend to happen in there.

@Antonio Its the middle of summer and by the end of the episode all of the snow had melted in a few minutes

I want Steven to be High-6A or at least comparable to the Diamonds. He did infact tank a hit from Blue Diamond via Light Attack when she refused to listen to him and got back up.

However, he did get one shot by Yellow when she charged and stomped him (lol) even when defending with his shield.

Pepper14832 said:
I want Steven to be High-6A or at least comparable to the Diamonds. He did infact tank a hit from Blue Diamond via Light Attack when she refused to listen to him and got back up.
However, he did get one shot by Yellow when she charged and stomped him (lol) even when defending with his shield.
That was a casual attack at best, if even an attack at all, all it did was push him away.

And as you said yourself, he was stomped into unconscienceness by Yellow very casually, his shield likely is what saved him from dying tbh

I enjoyed how this showed the scope of what the DImaonds are to normal gems, even combined al they really did was inconvenience her.

Also i'd like to mention how much superior to Malachite, Blue must be? Full Power Lapis's water chains were able to restrain Malachite for several months and would continue to do so if she didn't lose control, while with Blue, all those same chains did was annoying her for few seconds before she casually breaks free from them everytime Lapis tried to restrain her.

I mean we already know theyre superior to White lights which are stronger than Alexandrite and by extension Malachite

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean we already know theyre superior to White lights which are stronger than Alexandrite and by extension Malachite
Yeah i'm aware, i mean this just confirms how much superior to even those fusions the Diamonds are, since some people seemed to think there wasn't anything to proof they were above them, iirc.

But i wonder if that could be used on their profiles to make it less lackluster, since it only mentions that they "likely" are much above them and flat out putting that they are

Don't the Diamonds have a weak spot somewhere? I mean, they CAN be poofed it just hasn't been done by a normal fighting a Diamond willingly to fight back.

Does this put the Diamonds back to 5-C? I mean we now have definitive proof that they're immensely more powerful than Malachite and Alexandrite.

Nah, The Diamonds arent tier jumping without a calc or feat of a higher level anymore, not since Lapis' feat got a lower value :/

The difference between High 6-A and 5-C is over 6k times, so no; also, Alexandrite never fought Blue to determinate that gasp of power.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nah, The Diamonds arent tier jumping without a calc or feat of a higher level anymore, not since Lapis' feat got a lower value :/
what about their planet level feat?

Also, on the preview of Season 6 at the end of the episode, Blue and and Yellow mention that the "Corrupting Light" was actually meant to wipe out every gem on earth, as opposed to just corrupt them, so maybe this confirms the Light was an actual attack meant to destroy instead of just a Corrupting Light? or that at very least are able to do it with that intention.

Also a little thing i noticed, Paridot's magnetism works on non-magnetic metals, shee was levitating her soda with it

It sure would honestly be funny seeing Blue or Yellow stomping Alexandrite akin to how Aquamarine did with her wand.

Neh, I'm indifferent, although I would preffer to not add any know combination between attacks/powers, unless it has a specific name.

Its not a new form but it shows that he can function while unconscious and directly affect the opponent's mind

Back