• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chaos Control is the teleportation, but you can see it in his first encounter with Sonic in SA2, his game's opening, 06 intro, and his fight against Infinite in Forces
And all his boss fights in SA2, Heroes, and Generations. Pretty sure in Chronicles his basic attack is teleporting to the opponent and attacking them too.

i meant the teleportation.

also, for what i remember shadow dosen't literally use it in 0 seconds

Btw not sure if it was EE because it leaved HA Dio corp, and HA Dio EE totally errase infinite if not uncontable infinite valentine (because, if we consider that he errased every valentine, and valentine didn't returned, valentine could also transfeal in his past or future himself, and affecting uncontable infinite of them from each universes that are infinite, means they was uncontable, and as said in rtz theard, hax that affect just portion of time are 4D)
That is just 3D EE with 2-A Range. Still not 4D

That is just 3D EE with 2-A Range. Still not 4D
ok so

Low 2-C = Uncontable Infinite "snapshot"

Valentine = "Snapshot" (not really case but whatever, it is kinda)

HA Dio errased all valentines, meaning probably from whole time, preventing his trasfeal

the verse is a infinite multiverses

Infinite amounts of Uncontable Infinite/0, at peak 1 = Infinite amounts of Uncontable Infinite

this is kinda 2-A if you ask.

btw, the thing jotaro used wasn't EE.

Y’all talking like Jotaro never used his best moves in character right off the bat against his opponents lol. He simply didn’t because Dio’s RO would counter his, so why he wouldn’t use RO against a guy who’s not HA DIO?

Y’all talking like Jotaro never used his best moves in character right off the bat against his opponents lol. He simply didn’t because Dio’s RO would counter his, so why he wouldn’t use RO against a guy who’s not HA DIO?
Did he ever started with it in character? If not, then he won't start with it in this battle too. Also show scans if he does

Regardless, what does RO do?

Did he ever started with it in character? If not, then he won't start with it in this battle too. Also show scans if he does
Is literally how he fights in the manga, he uses the best things he has against the opponent. And this Jotaro is basically the canon one only that has this boost.
Regardless, what does RO do?
Check both his and Heaven Ascension DIO profile.

Is literally how he fights in the manga, he uses the best things he has against the opponent. And this Jotaro is basically the canon one only that has this boost.

Check both his and Heaven Ascension DIO profile.
Again, you have examples for this? Like did he started with it against someone?

Oh god this blew up. I was just gonna say that maybe Shadow could time stop Jotaro. Basically because the current standards are whack

Jotaro’s mindset and the context of the battle are enough, and you’re blatantly ignoring both because dunno
What context? He has no knowledge on Shadow and even with this mindset, you still failed to show an example. Was there a battle he started with it after he got this ability? Show me an example of it

What context?
Reason why he didn’t use the RO against DIO.
He has no knowledge on Shadow and even with this mindset, you still failed to show an example. Was there a battle he started with it after he got this ability? Show me an example of it
He’d use it due of it literally being his best ability and not having any restriction like he was against DIO, against DIO he had a reason to not use it, against Shadow he doesent instead.

Reason why he didn’t use the RO against DIO.

He’d use it due of it literally being his best ability and not having any restriction like he was against DIO, against DIO he had a reason to not use it, against Shadow he doesent instead.
Ok. But why aren't you showing an example? Is it because there isn't any and you just won't admit it?

Ok I think both Shadow’s and Jotaro’s time stop both work against each other now. If Jotaro wins due to time stop then the match can’t be added. (This does kinda confuse me on how we treat time stops that bypass infinite speed in-verse)

Why are we assuming Jotaro doesn't use RO in-character?
I have no interest who wins this match, nor do I really care, only posting because I was asked to, but saying that Jotaro wouldn't use RO is baffling to me? I hope you realize that saying a character wont use a power he had for literally, and I mean literally, 30 seconds, isn't exactly the best argument right?

Jotaro only truly obtained RO after the fight, he fought HA Dio, got his stomach blown out, learned RO and healed, DIO tried to kill him before it was to late, Jotaro lost, Dio got paradoxed, and then was killed. He proceeds to lose that power seemingly.

If we're using a Jotaro who has RO in this match, we have no reason to assume he wouldn't use it and him literally never getting the chance to isn't exactly the best reason to say why he wouldn't when he knows he has it, knows what it can do, and Jotaro is savvy as **** in EOH.
If I had to compare, this would be like saying Part 3 Jotaro wouldn't use time stop in character because he doesn't use it all the time, but that leaves out the context of he learned it at the end of the fight and killed his foe right after and thus never got a chance to use it afterward againt a foe, because he never got into a fight again (till Part 4, I'm speaking hypothetically here).

Be real people, if you don't want to use Jotaro with RO, then simply dont use this key in a match, besides that, idc what you do but be reasonable. Context is key people, don't forget it.

Edit: And I should clarify, Jotaro actually did use RO after that, though it was mostly to undo everything.

Last edited:
Ok I think both Shadow’s and Jotaro’s time stop both work against each other now. If Jotaro wins due to time stop then the match can’t be added. (This does kinda confuse me on how we treat time stops that bypass infinite speed in-verse)
Nah Time Stop isn't his only win-con, he also has Reality Overwrite

So both have wincons but we don't know who would win.

I vote for incon

While time stop, which could be viewed as an infinite speed amplification, is assumed to work even on characters that would usually bypass it via speed, those matches can likewise not be added.
Rip this match, since Jotaro time stopping is a big part of his character

Can someone summarize the Win conditions for both sides?
Shadow: Chaos Control time stop apparently, but jotaro can move so AP.

Jotaro: Time Stop but shadow apparently can move so RO

RO is mostly though based and have all hax, so 7 or 8 people voted jotaro

btw it's late for vote

Back