• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because time is negative, if there isn't past or future, then it would be 0 on this wiki
And past and future exist there so what's the meaning of trying to quote this?

It's called Immeasurable for a reason, you can't measure by what time the character is moving nor the distance the character is moving.

Time isn't negative in such perspective, only linear.
I mean, unless if Shadow time stop counter immeansurable or infinite speed, then Star Platinum should be capable of moving
As far as I am aware, Chaos Control negs resistance to time stop, like it only needs to counter infinite time stop, immeasurable is something out of the podium.

How does Jotaro's resistance work btw?
Uses his own time stop to move in the other user's. Also, if the other guy finishes the time while Jotaro still goes on, they'd be locked while Jotaro can move. EoH instead would straight up block the other user since that TS >> "baseline" TS, and works even with infinite speed guys who have also baseline resiatance to TS.

And past and future exist there so what's the meaning of trying to quote this?

It's called Immeasurable for a reason, you can't measure by what time the character is moving nor the distance the character is moving.

Time isn't negative in such perspective, only linear.
Characther Acasual type 2 are an example. they dosen't exist in both past and future, only in present, and you can't wait them in future, because it will go in future.

btw here it's treated mathematically as moving in negative time. and it's not only linear, if someone can move in more than 1 temporal dimensions, he would be comparable if not faster than the first one

also let's not derail it
As far as I am aware, Chaos Control negs resistance to time stop, like it only needs to counter infinite time stop, immeasurable is something out of the podium.
do you have some scans or link in profile?
It only needs to counter infinite time stop, not immeasurable
I mean does he?

Uses his own time stop to move in the other user's. Also, if the other guy finishes the time while Jotaro still goes on, they'd be locked while Jotaro can move. EoH instead would straight up block the other user since that TS >> "baseline" TS, and works even with infinite speed guys who have also baseline resiatance to TS.
Shadow's time stop also isn't baseline, and it last far longer than his 5 seconds, however I guess Jotaro would use his seconds to simply RW Shadow away I guess

Shadow's time stop also isn't baseline, and it last far longer than his 5 seconds, however I guess Jotaro would use his seconds to simply RW Shadow away I guess
Jotaro is >11 Seconds due of being the same of HA Dio who is superior to the canon self who can stop it for 11 seconds, only that is unknown how much last longer, but vote counted.

Can I ask, how would Jotaro know to use RO? (Ik nothing about Jojo so that is why I am asking?

I said 20-30 because it varies, and character like Metal Overlord have longer, however I should note 20 seconds max is for base without emeralds

I mean, in which sense?
Because from what I have read of the thread (which admittedly isn’t a lot), the argument is that Jotaro would use RO to beat him? And I am wondering how would he know to use it, especially since apparently it isn’t his starting move .

Because from what I have read of the thread (which admittedly isn’t a lot), the argument is that Jotaro would use RO to beat him? And I am wondering how would he know to use it, especially since apparently it isn’t his starting move .
it is.
and he learned it to Dio. he know how to use it

No I am not questioning that he knows how to use it, I am wonder How would he know that is what he needs to use against Shadow?
I mean, a characther dosen't care if it works or dosen't. Jotaro just use it because he know it's op

No I am not questioning that he knows how to use it, I am wonder How would he know that is what he needs to use against Shadow?
...because he's aware of his powers and he's serious against an opponent he needs to kill.

Might as well mention the fact that Jotaro doesn’t use RO offensively in-character and has only used it defensively in a fight
Already covered why. He was against HA DIO, the guy who had literally all his powers which he'd counter with. Jotaro would use RO offensively against an opponent who hasn't the same RO as his.

Already covered why. He was against HA DIO, the guy who had literally all his powers which he'd counter with. Jotaro would use RO offensively against an opponent who hasn't the same RO as his.
Still hasn’t used to offensively in-character before and even HAD mentions the fact that he hasn’t mastered it yet

I mean, a characther dosen't care if it works or dosen't. Jotaro just use it because he know it's op
So is it what he resorts to after the time stop it not? Because the argument is he’d know he’d need to use RO after the time stop.

Shadow's Time Stop already stops characters who resist it and can move freely in a time stop. Jotaro would still be stopped by the attack

Shadow's Time Stop already stops characters who resist it and can move freely in a time stop. Jotaro would still be stopped by the attack
does it time stop to infinite speed characthers?
also jotaro time stop can do the same btw. the problem is shadow got immeansurable
Did he ever used it as a first move in character?

Just seeing this technique from someone else doesn't mean he'll use it as a first move in character
i mean, in the last part he punched and overwrited dio so

Back