• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DIO dying never had the visual effect that’s used for RO, the only effect shown seems to just be the souls and Corpse Parts leaving his body
it literally broke his body in pierces, unless if you say that Jotaro have regeneration negation (that i don't belive lmao) it's overwrite. that have his effects or not dosen't matter.

| But he did same in canon

he did with his stand, that's different, stand can easily be hurted and destroyed even despite regeneration for the user

does it time stop to infinite speed characthers?
also jotaro time stop can do the same btw. the problem is shadow got immeansurable

i mean, in the last part he punched and overwrited dio so
Speed is equal, so it doesn't matter here.

Also, that still doesn't mean he's going to start with it, especially since he doesn't have knowledge on Shadow

it literally broke his body in pierces, unless if you say that Jotaro have regeneration negation (that i don't belive lmao) it's overwrite. that have his effects or not dosen't matter.

| But he did same in canon

he did with his stand, that's different, stand can easily be hurted and destroyed even despite regeneration for the user
Honestly I don’t even know how he killed him but visually speaking that wasn’t RO as it would contradict how the ability was visually shown as throughout the game (even in that exact cutscene)

Speed is equal, so it doesn't matter here.

Also, that still doesn't mean he's going to start with it, especially since he doesn't have knowledge on Shadow
nah, when he experience his powers he know how to use them, he just need a bit.
also time stop is still in-character

btw, if the whole thing "even if immeansurable speed is equalizzed he still move in time stop" isn't a thing (as i thinked) then what stops jotaro from time stop?

Honestly I don’t even know how he killed him but visually speaking that wasn’t RO as it would contradict how the ability was visually shown as throughout the game (even in that exact cutscene)
i mean, it dosen't always need to be like thatl. RO can be but dosen't need to (example when he errased Johnny bullets)

nah, when he experience his powers he know how to use them, he just need a bit.
also time stop is still in-character

btw, if the whole thing "even if immeansurable speed is equalizzed he still move in time stop" isn't a thing (as i thinked) then what stops jotaro from time stop?
Is it his first move though? Still in character doesn't equal starting with it

Shadow can also stop him in time just as much as Jotaro can time stop as well, but can Jotaro time stop characters that already resist regular Time Stop?

Did you just forget that Jotaro is basically the guy who wants to end the fight as fast as possible? Also why assuming that he would say that Shadow has RO?

Just because he didn't before doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to in the future. After all, DIO was able to do that; what's stopping Jotaro from being able to do the same, much less to the same degree as DIO?
The fact that he never used it before meanong he won't use it in character, especially not quick enough to counter Shadow's Time Stop

That's not what I meant. I meant that he won't start with it, which means Shadow will Time Stop him first before Jotaro would think to use it, especially if he never used it before
he used, since we are supposing jotaro is from the ending basically and knew how to use that

no it's screen crush or what is called
Nope, from when he erased Valentine from existence to when he sucked up Jolyne's soul RO has used the black hole sucking effect
Anyway why are we even talking about this when neither the screen crunch or black hole sucking was used when DIO died which indicates RO wasn’t actually used

How is that thought based? Like at all? Jotaro just casually talks here and fights with DIO for a while there before even using the attack
EE or whatever isn't always though based. and he wanted see Dio suffer for a bit.

btw now i don't think shadow becomes instantly omniscient find jotaro time stop do what he need do and resume. it's 4km damm
Nope, from when he erased Valentine from existence to when he sucked up Jolyne's soul RO has used the black hole sucking effect
Anyway why are we even talking about this when neither the screen crunch or black hole sucking was used when DIO died which indicates RO wasn’t actually used
then i gived a proof with ger, can give bunch of others if you want

EE or whatever isn't always though based. and he wanted see Dio suffer for a bit.

btw now i don't think shadow becomes instantly omniscient find jotaro time stop do what he need do and resume. it's 4km damm
Shadow resists EE, and there's nothing in this video that even remotely suggest it's thought based. Shadow can teleport to Jotaro instantly with Chaos Control

Shadow resists EE, and there's nothing in this video that even remotely suggest it's thought based. Shadow can teleport to Jotaro instantly with Chaos Control
how much good is the EE? before was Low 2-C, HA Dio EE scales higher afaik

also, proof of it being in-character?

how much good is the EE? before was Low 2-C, HA Dio EE scales higher afaik

also, proof of it being in-character?
Shadow in Base resists EE on a 4D scale since he resisted Time Eater EE-ing a universe.

Shadow uses Chaos Control literally all the time, so it's very in character for him

Shadow uses Chaos Control literally all the time, so it's very in character for him
i meant the teleportation.

also, for what i remember shadow dosen't literally use it in 0 seconds
Shadow in Base resists EE on a 4D scale since he resisted Time Eater EE-ing a universe.
Btw not sure if it was EE because it leaved HA Dio corp, and HA Dio EE totally errase infinite if not uncontable infinite valentine (because, if we consider that he errased every valentine, and valentine didn't returned, valentine could also transfeal in his past or future himself, and affecting uncontable infinite of them from each universes that are infinite, means they was uncontable, and as said in rtz theard, hax that affect just portion of time are 4D)

Chaos Control is the teleportation, but you can see it in his first encounter with Sonic in SA2, his game's opening, 06 intro, and his fight against Infinite in Forces
dosen't he need the emrald tho?

or due to the super form he can also do that because of emeralds stuff and other things?

Back