• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are edgelords, their Time Stop is iconic, mainly black outfit, were protagonists in their own part of the series but are secondary characters of the others and fought insane time and reality manipulators, so why not?

2-C Game Shadow vs Low 2-C EoH Jotaro, speed =

ddzmxfj-db38842c-6c66-45d1-ade9-4aee4b262067.png
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_%28Eyes_of_Heaven%29.png

CHAOS CONTROL = 0

STAR PLATINUM: THE WORLD = 9 (thetechmaster36, sanicspood, Popted2, Sonicflare9, TyranoDoom30, BlackDarkness679, Rikimarox2, Ned_the_outer_god, Bobepipipiri)

Incon = 1 (manu_zarri)

Last edited:
Jotaro's time stop is useless, Shadow can easily dodge his punches, or simply play the range game (his favorite way of fighting as Super Shadow)

Honestly I just see Shadow spaming a bunch of Chaos Spears, Jotaro using time stop to dodge, that not working and then getting one shotted

Jotaro's time stop is useless, Shadow can easily dodge his punches, or simply play the range game (his favorite way of fighting as Super Shadow)

Honestly I just see Shadow spaming a bunch of Chaos Spears, Jotaro using time stop to dodge, that not working and then getting one shotted
Jotaro Time Stop works on both people with resistance and infinite speed.

Jotaro time stop works easily on characthers that should normally resist

and if you want agrue it works on infintie that are unquantificable above baseline

Didn't need three tags

Anyways, I though his time stop couldn't bypass a resistance, I was wrong, however Shadow is immeasurable, not infinite speed

Anyways, I though his time stop couldn't bypass a resistance, I was wrong, however Shadow is immeasurable, not infinite speed
I could simply explain how incomensurabile is not a great thing, but forget it because jotaro has no acausality

btw Super Shadow speed is MFTL+ to Immeansurble, but it's equalizzed

Jotaro still has EE, Power Nulli, Corruption (which is basically mind hax) and 2-A ranged BFR other than TS, and all of them are thought based.

Shadow's 2-C key is usually immeasurable, however even with speed equal a immeasurable still keeps their resistances to time based abilities

Resists

Resists mindhax

Resists BFR, but not in a 2-A range
Only powernull and 2-A BFR is usefull, but are those ranged attacks?
They all are Reality Warping based, does Shadow resist it?

Edit: Type 2 Corruption =/= Mind hax despite working the same.

Shadow's 2-C key is usually immeasurable, however even with speed equal a immeasurable still keeps their resistances to time based abilities
Immeansurable is just travelling in a temporal dimension, so it need speed travel if he want get rid of time stop
and immeansurable isn't even that good.

How much good?

Resists mindhax
How much good?

Resists BFR, but not in a 2-A range
why jotaro have BFR?

Immeansurable is just travelling in a temporal dimension, so it need speed travel if he want get rid of time stop
and immeansurable isn't even that good.
What are you talking about? Immeasurable is one of the fastest speed ratings in the wikia, what do you mean "not good"? Like infinite speed immeasurable grants you resistance to time based abilities due to being "faster than time", you are downplaying the second fastest speed rating on the wikia
How much good?
4D, resisted universal erasure
How much good?
Planetary

What are you talking about? Immeasurable is one of the fastest speed ratings in the wikia, what do you mean "not good"? Like infinite speed immeasurable grants you resistance to time based abilities due to being "faster than time", you are downplaying the second fastest speed rating on the wikia
^^^^^^^^^^

No, because it's just moving in both negative numbers and positive numbers.

If Distance/0 would be Infinite if not Uncontable Infintie (do not confuse it with timless void, there time is undefinied or non-existent)

Immeansurable is just moving (anywhere, depends tho) in negative time. it's time travel with speed, and you need movement. it's just moving in a temporal dimension, and if moving in past or future dosen't matter like with acausality type 2 then it's basically a infinite speed on our wiki (thechnically wouldn't be that but ok)

as i said above just moving into this temproal dimension dosen't give you "trascend time" or any resistance. similiar stuff, useless if it's specified.
even if it does (Thing that dosen't) it still need that speed, that means it dosen't give passive resistance.

already beliving that immeansurable is fast in any occasion is wrong, imaggine immeansurable giving resistance.

I genuily am not understanding what you are saying my man, the simple fact is that in my time here immeasurable is usually given resistance to time based abilities due to the fact, as you said, is moving without depending on time, such as attacking before you even attacked, therefore abilities like time stopping wouldn't work since the immeasurable person does not depend on time to move, the same applies to infinite speed, I don't think you understand how immeasurable works

I genuily am not understanding what you are saying my man, the simple fact is that in my time here immeasurable is usually given resistance to time based abilities due to the fact, as you said, is moving without depending on time, such as attacking before you even attacked, therefore abilities like time stopping wouldn't work since the immeasurable person does not depend on time to move, the same applies to infinite speed
you didn't give any counter arguments

I already seen some person in this wiki that belive 4D is "time" when it is also that but not only. so i don't wonder if people can do some mistake sometimes (i did that too so)

Moving trought time is moving in negative time, right?

speed quantificable is: Distance/- any time. saying immenausrable > infinite always times it's mathematically and physically incorrect.
if you have resistance to past and future, then moving in any time is useless, and you need blitz in present. AFAIK in this wiki it's infinite, so Infinite with acasual type 2 > Immeansurable that didn't show other feat than traveling trought time with speed alone, that's how it works using speed formula.

so letting alone this argument just for explain why immeansurable isn't super fast in any occasion, let's go to the other point to debunk
Time Stop resisting with Immeansurable, this is kinda wrong, i could explain, but it's our standards so i can't do much.
but since you resist time stop due to your speed, and if your speed it's equalizzed, then you don't resist anymore to time stop. this is just logic.

I don't think you understand how immeasurable works
It's just how the speed formula have to apply for

I genuily am not understanding what you are saying my man, the simple fact is that in my time here immeasurable is usually given resistance to time based abilities due to the fact, as you said, is moving without depending on time, such as attacking before you even attacked, therefore abilities like time stopping wouldn't work since the immeasurable person does not depend on time to move, the same applies to infinite speed, I don't think you understand how immeasurable works
Infinite speed relies on a time factor since it's an instant move through diferent directions, while Immeasurable(Which Shadow has) is not limited by linear flows of time logically, appliance be made there.

I think people should actually take in mind that Immeasurable is a thing that can't be measured by usage of a speed formula in such ocasion, even on the standards of the wiki is written such thing so.

Should someone here have specified that Shadow can also resist Low 2-C Time Stop? Sonic moving in White Space is basically one of the main justifications for it right?

Anyway, I'll be neutral on this one for now.

Last edited:
you didn't give any counter arguments

I already seen some person in this wiki that belive 4D is "time" when it is also that but not only. so i don't wonder if people can do some mistake sometimes (i did that too so)

Moving trought time is moving in negative time, right?

speed quantificable is: Distance/- any time. saying immenausrable > infinite always times it's mathematically and physically incorrect.
if you have resistance to past and future, then moving in any time is useless, and you need blitz in present. AFAIK in this wiki it's infinite, so Infinite with acasual type 2 > Immeansurable that didn't show other feat than traveling trought time with speed alone, that's how it works using speed formula.

so letting alone this argument just for explain why immeansurable isn't super fast in any occasion, let's go to the other point to debunk
Time Stop resisting with Immeansurable, this is kinda wrong, i could explain, but it's our standards so i can't do much.
but since you resist time stop due to your speed, and if your speed it's equalizzed, then you don't resist anymore to time stop. this is just logic.

It's just how the speed formula have to apply for
YOU are the one who didn't provide any arguments and now is arguing things that straight up go against the goddamm wikia standards

Read note 6 and 7:

Immeasurable speed is better than infinite speed, and your points genuilly don't make sense, Shadow isn't immeasurable via travelling through time

Infinite speed relies on a time factor since it's an instant move through diferent directions, while Immeasurable(Which Shadow has) is not limited by linear flows of time logically, appliance be made there.

Should someone here have specified that Shadow can also resist Low 2-C Time Stop? Sonic moving in White Space is basically one of the main justifications for it right?

Anyway, I'll be neutral on this one for now.
He should resist it, moving in White Space is even part of Sonic's resistance justification, so yeah, he should have it for the same reason he resists EE

aInfinite speed relies on a time factor since it's an instant move through diferent directions, while Immeasurable(Which Shadow has) is not limited by linear flows of time logically, appliance be made there.
Infinite speed is moving faster than the possible MFTL+ speed, that is ad-infinitum. aka you move instantly in that case, since locked in a istant qualify for infinite speed, because there is locked in time, more specific in between Point A and B where time is comparable to 0 value

Immeansurable is moving into linear time (1th temporal dimension), already explained before
YOU are the one who didn't provide any arguments and now is arguing things that straight up go against the goddamm wikia standards

Read note 6 and 7:

Immeasurable speed is better than infinite speed, and your points genuilly don't make sense
provide me with calcs then lmao, ofc Immeansurable is faster than infinite if infinite isn't acasual type 2 or have past and future resistance. since i said "isn't always faster than infinite". and also isn't thechnically that.

saying my arguments dosen't make sense without providing calcs or something make what you said irrelevant.

also please stop ignoring the speed formula, if you don't understands that then it's fine.

and the point isn't even that. someone that is in this wiki could explain better maybe

Infinite speed is moving faster than the possible MFTL+ speed, that is ad-infinitum. aka you move instantly in that case, since locked in a istant qualify for infinite speed, because there is locked in time, more specific in between Point A and B where time is comparable to 0 value

Immeansurable is moving into linear time (1th temporal dimension), already explained before

provide me with calcs then lmao, ofc Immeansurable is faster than infinite if infinite isn't acasual type 2 or have past and future resistance. since i said "isn't always faster than infinite". and also isn't thechnically that.

saying my arguments dosen't make sense without providing calcs or something make what you said irrelevant.

also please stop ignoring the speed formula, if you don't understands that then it's fine.

and the point isn't even that. someone that is in this wiki could explain better maybe
"1th"

Back