• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Already asked Chariot to explain you the meaning of that resistance quote

since you won't belive me in any case
You shouldn't rely on someone else, but as I said, I do know that Jotaro can be aware and think during a time stop without using his time, he just can't move, you are the one who isn't understanding

You shouldn't rely on someone else, but as I said, I do know that Jotaro can be aware and think during a time stop without using his time, he just can't move, you are the one who isn't understanding
I already proved that, you just says "profile say otherwise"

Also "even if he dosen't" this basically a stomp match

Uhm, I thought we agreed that Jotaro/DIO can see and think in another TS without using their own tho.

Dio literally said that he could move in time stop
Dio stated implied that he could move in HIS wolrd of stopped time
HE LITERALLY MOVED WHEN DIO STOPPED TIME
EVEN THE FIRST TIME OF TIME STOP
also this wikia follows what's in the page, otherwise I can bring shit for Shadow that isn't here
I know the wiki follows the page, and indeed the page stated "with his 5 of time stop" that's refered of his moving in dio the world, I even sended the link

also even I could bring stuff that isn't writed here

Is this relevant to the fight? In my analysis either Jotaro and Star Platinum hard resist or get blitzed if Shadow gets his time stop off. I didn’t account for both of them doing it at the same time though, maybe it’ll create a portal to the past like with Silver?

Is this relevant to the fight? In my analysis either Jotaro and Star Platinum hard resist or get blitzed if Shadow gets his time stop off. I didn’t account for both of them doing it at the same time though, maybe it’ll create a portal to the past like with Silver?
I heard before that Shadow dosen't resist time stop
meaning Shadow time stop and jotaro can move (if i remember correctly you could incress your statistics for time stop in EoH, after i will check)
and Jotaro time stop could freeze Shadow? that's what they said.

So this is either jotaro move, or jotaro stomps.
I wonder how this got added to profiles

Also the whole argument behind "Jotaro dosen't resist time stop, he time stop the other" make it a harder stomps
and if Shadow could be pretty fast to punch him, then it wouldn't be added anyways because Jotaro have Infinite speed that is more times above baseline (indeed it's 4 in infinite tier)

I heard before that Shadow dosen't resist time stop
meaning Shadow time stop and jotaro can move (if i remember correctly you could incress your statistics for time stop in EoH, after i will check)
and Jotaro time stop could freeze Shadow? that's what they said.
Where did you heard that? Like this is blatantly false

Shadow resists Time Stop, it's even in his profile and Chaos Control stops people with resistance to time stop

Hold up, I was asked to comment here because I was told that people think Jotaro's time stop is done by stopping other people's time stops.
No, that's only for his resistance. In order to move in someone else's time stop, he can activate his own, allowing him to move.

But Jotaro can still use his own time stop normally outside of other time stops.

For example, that's from Part 4.

Hold up, I was asked to comment here because I was told that people think Jotaro's time stop is done by stopping other people's time stops.
no actually calrifies with them and they think it's resistance. though I want the seconds where Dio or either Jotaro said that in canon or Eyes of Heaven

Oh wait he does? **** I forgot that the switches also apply to him. Time for a re-analysis lol.
We should note that HA Dio that could think and talk in normal time stop and even some movement, couldn't move in Jotaro time stop

also that was why i voted incon

Resistance to Paralyzing Gas, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Possession (Unaffected by all of the Ifrit’s passive hax), Status Effect Inducement (With the Immunity Idol), Matter Manipulation, Psuedo-Resistance to BFR (Just touching a Chaos Emerald allowed Sonic to warp out of the Special Stage, which resides in a different universe as a trap), Energy and Electric Attacks (With the Thunder Shield), Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations

Resistance to Existence Erasure (Does not need to be restored by Sonic within White Space, and is seen unaffected by the Time Eater's erasure like Sonic and his Classic counterpart)

after a little check, i think Strym is Right

No, that's only for his resistance. In order to move in someone else's time stop, he can activate his own, allowing him to move.

But Jotaro can still use his own time stop normally outside of other time stops.

For example, that's from Part 4.

Yeah that wasn't my argument, I said that was his resistance

btw, Sorry Chariot for make you come for nothing, I noticed later. however I'm still looking for evidence (so i could make a CRT eventually a day, if im not to lazy)

Back