• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Infinite speed is moving faster than the possible MFTL+ speed, that is ad-infinitum. aka you move instantly in that case, since locked in a istant qualify for infinite speed, because there is locked in time, more specific in between Point A and B where time is comparable to 0 value

Immeansurable is moving into linear time (1th temporal dimension), already explained before

provide me with calcs then lmao, ofc Immeansurable is faster than infinite if infinite isn't acasual type 2 or have past and future resistance. since i said "isn't always faster than infinite". and also isn't thechnically that.

saying my arguments dosen't make sense without providing calcs or something make what you said irrelevant.

also please stop ignoring the speed formula, if you don't understands that then it's fine.

and the point isn't even that. someone that is in this wiki could explain better maybe
You can't show "calcs" of immeasurable feats my man, you don't calculate those feats, I showed you proof of how the wikia treats infinite vs immeasurable speed, you have to follow the goddamm, YOU are the one who needs to show any sort of evidence of that nonsense you are saying, you are just derrailing this thread with your unsupported interpretation

You can't show "calcs" of immeasurable feats my man, you don't calculate those feats, I showed you proof of how the wikia treats infinite vs immeasurable speed, you have to follow the goddamm, YOU are the one who needs to show any sort of evidence of that nonsense you are saying, you are just derrailing this thread with your unsupported interpretation
It's not literral calcs, you showed proof for Baisc Immeansurable vs Infinite (Here) would be a stomp for immeansurable, but it's not always like that.
im following it lmao, since when i said Infinite > Immeansurable in normal standards? are you angry or something?

Ok since math is illogical for "wiki standards" (for you mostly), then the end of discussion is that Shadow wouldn't resist to time stop because it needs immeansurable speed, thing that is equalizzed here.

if you want continue the other part then go on discord

Ok since math is illogical for "wiki standards" (for you mostly), then the end of discussion is that Shadow wouldn't resist to time stop because it needs immeansurable speed, thing that is equalizzed here.
This is not how the site itself works for the five years I've been here.

This is not how the site itself works for the five years I've been here.
well, the point I think is clear enough. I think that's also why being Higher D doesn't give you incalculable speed beyond the fact that we use Real Numbers Cordinates or whatever they call that stuff.

speed revision when(Joking)

I am not going in your goddamm discord because of a VSBW versus threads, the truth is that even with speed equal immeasurable resisting time based abilities is something used in versus threads, go debate in discord with a staff member, not me

The truth is that even with speed equal immeasurable resisting time based abilities is something used in versus threads
Im going to make some if about this assumption because you didn't explained.

If it's because you are faster than time, then it shouldn't because you are faster with your own speed basically. that's why faster
If it's because you trascends time, pretty sure here trascending time isn't neither immeansurable.
If it's because versus matchups are always like that, then if it's possible i want see it as a note in speed page (maybe i didn't noticed that), if it's a unspoken argument, then it would be cool see from what person it comes from.

well, the point I think is clear enough. I think that's also why being Higher D doesn't give you incalculable speed beyond the fact that we use Real Numbers Cordinates or whatever they call that stuff.
No, I mean that's not how Speed Equal factors into Immeasurable Speed. Shadow still has resistance to time-based abilities simply for the fact that he has the rating at all here (and he should still have the resistance anyways, like Sonic does due to White Space). That's how VS matches work in that aspect. Meaning time abilities are null, and you'll have to argue with the staff themselves rather than with us to change this.

That's how VS matches work in that aspect. Meaning time abilities are null, and you'll have to argue with the staff themselves rather than with us to change this.
Hmm, then can you kindly answer to this
If it's because versus matchups are always like that, then if it's possible i want see it as a note in speed page (maybe i didn't noticed that), if it's a unspoken argument, then it would be cool see from what person it comes from.

Literally jotaro in after RO he use either RO or Punches, also time stop
Because Jotaro and DIO could literally counter each other's RO, that why they barely used it in the fight. Jotaro would use the fullest extent of his RO against an opponent who hasn't it, simple as that.

Because Jotaro and DIO could literally counter each other's RO, that why they barely used it in the fight. Jotaro would use the fullest extent of his RO against an opponent who hasn't it, simple as that.
hm, i pretty doubt, already saying he use RO in character is e. but whatever, RO have some good hax here ig

maybe voting jotaro?

hm, i pretty doubt, already saying he use RO in character is e. but whatever, RO have some good hax here ig

maybe voting jotaro?
Thing is, Jotaro always uses the fastest way to kill/incap the opponent, and RO is an option since in front of him he hasn't HA DIO, the guy who has literally all of his powers, so yeah, he'd use RO against Shadow.

Thing is, Jotaro always uses the fastest way to kill/incap the opponent, and RO is an option since in front of him he hasn't HA DIO, the guy who has literally all of his powers, so yeah, he'd use RO against Shadow.
I mean, if that's the case, then yeah, voting Jotaro.

I am not going in your goddamm discord because of a VSBW versus threads, the truth is that even with speed equal immeasurable resisting time based abilities is something used in versus threads, go debate in discord with a staff member, not me
Just to clarify that this might get revised soon. DontTalk had some good ideas regarding speed equalization. Don't worry though, if the slower character wins from an immeasurable speed character via time-based abilities then it won't be allowed to be added on the profiles since it falls under the slower character can't blitz rule.

Doesn't RO require Jotaro to, y'know, punch his target? Shadow's in character move in his super form is to spam Chaos Spear at a range while using Chaos Control

Doesn't RO require Jotaro to, y'know, punch his target? Shadow's in character move in his super form is to spam Chaos Spear at a range while using Chaos Control
we treat him as the same type of HA Dio absorption, proof is that fate hax of jotaro scales to HA Dio in post absorption key
Does Jotaro start with RW?

Back