• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer / Kimetsu no Yaiba Transparent World Resistance Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the profiles of Obanai Iguro, Muichiro Tokito, Gyomei Himejima, and Kokushibo all have resistance to Enhanced Senses, Analytical Prediction, and Extrasensory Perception (With Transparent World, his intent becomes completely concealed and impossible to detect)

However, this is not true at all. What grants this "intent concealing" is the Selfless State. Not Transparent World. They have never used these nor have been shown to use the ability, so these resistances on the profiles are false. Only Yoriichi, Tanjiro's Father, and Tanjiro himself are confirmed to be Selfless State users.

The abilities are connected, but they don't come together.

Even in the selfless state wiki itself, states;
"However, it is still unclear whether one has to be marked or possess mastery of Sun Breathing in order to achieve this state, though it is implied to be the case."

No one else achieves Selfless State ever, saying they can conceal it, is completely headcanon. The people I listed all have statements from other people confirming it, the others don't.

Another prime example pointing to this is
Only Tanjiro's hair color changes, his eyes lose detail, and his mark grows when he's in the Selfless State. (The state of Anatta.) He loses all emotion on his face and more.
Before:
unknown.png

After:
unknown.png

No other hashira showcases this when they unlock their Transparent world.

Gyomei Examples

Before:
unknown.png

After:
unknown.png

Muichiro Before And After:
unknown.png

Obanai Before & After:

unknown.png

No hair color change, no mark expanding, eyes aren't clear, and there's still an emotion on their faces. I don't even know why I have to argue for this since they aren't even confirmed users, they're just put there with headcanon.

Now you may say;
"But Gyomei and Muichiro threw off Kokushibo by using TPW! That means they concealed themselves."
Well, this would be wrong. Because the manga says they disrupted their blood flow to achieve this; And even then, Kokushibo doesn't detect Battle Spirit, So this wouldn't be proof.
unknown.png

Here are our options.

A)
Either remove them from their resistance tab. (The most likely one.)
B)
Or point out they cannot conceal their battle spirit/intent.
Of course, these would only apply to Gyomei, Obanai, Muichiro, and Kokushibo.
Yoriichi and Tanjiro would keep these since they are confirmed users of Selfless State.

Agree: 10/1:9 (@SaberPhantasy9, @Dread, @VladTheImmortal, @Naitodesu, @Kin201, @SuperStar, @Ruenas, @wwereymy235, @Milly_Rocking_Bandit- person who made the profiles lol, @CloverDragon03 )
Neutral: 0/0:0 ()
Disagree: 0/0:0 ()

Last edited:
There are a few things I could say regarding this but for now I prefer to wait and see what others say about this.

So, the profiles of Obanai Iguro, Muichiro Tokito, and Gyomei Himejima all have resistance to Enhanced Senses, Analytical Prediction, and Extrasensory Perception (With Transparent World, his intent becomes completely concealed and impossible to detect)

However, this is not true at all. What grants this "intent concealing" is the Selfless State. Not Transparent World. They have never used these nor have been shown to use the ability, so these resistances on the profiles are false. Only Yoriichi, Tanjiro's Father, and Tanjiro himself are confirmed to be Selfless State users.

The abilities are connected, but they don't come together.

Even in the selfless state wiki itself, states;
"However, it is still unclear whether one has to be marked or possess mastery of Sun Breathing in order to achieve this state, though it is implied to be the case."

No one else achieves Selfless State ever, saying they can conceal it, is completely headcanon. The people I listed all have statements from other people confirming it, the others don't.

Another prime example pointing to this is
Only Tanjiro's hair color changes, his eyes lose detail, and his mark grows when he's in the Selfless State. (The state of Anatta.) He loses all emotion on his face and more.
Before:
unknown.png

After:
unknown.png

No other hashira showcases this when they unlock their Transparent world.

Gyomei Examples

Before:
unknown.png

After:
unknown.png

Muichiro Before And After:
unknown.png

Obanai Before & After:

unknown.png

No hair color change, no mark expanding, eyes aren't clear, and there's still an emotion on their faces. I don't even know why I have to argue for this since they aren't even confirmed users, they're just put there with headcanon.

Now you may say;
"But Gyomei and Muichiro threw off Kokushibo by using TPW! That means they concealed themselves."
Well, this would be wrong. Because the manga says they disrupted their blood flow to achieve this; And even then, Kokushibo doesn't detect Battle Spirit, So this wouldn't be proof.
unknown.png

Here are our options.

A)
Either remove them from their resistance tab.
B) Or point out they cannot conceal their battle spirit/intent.
Of course, these would only apply to Gyomei, Obanai, and Muichiro.
Yoriichi and Tanjiro would keep these since they are confirmed users of Selfless State.

Agree: 2/0:2 (@SaberPhantasy9,@Dread )
Neutral: 0/0:0 ()
Disagree: 0/0:0 ()
Agreed

I'm not sure if now would be the right timing since nobody really added anything outside of saying that they agree with the OP. Maybe later if I feel more like it.
Honestly i don’t see how this crt can be countered since people dont really seem to disagree so it may be best to just lay ur idea down, just my opinion

Honestly i don’t see how this crt can be countered since people dont really seem to disagree so it may be best to just lay ur idea down, just my opinion
CRTs are there, so that matters like these can be discussed, so if I don't bring it up here, then I might as well never say anything and that wouldn't sit well with me.

CRTs are there, so that matters like these can be discussed, so if I don't bring it up here, then I might as well never say anything and that wouldn't sit well with me.
So do you agree with CRT or no?

Ngl, only Nehz is capable of accepting this as verse supporter/staff
I have never heard of a restriction of only staff members that are verse supporters being able to accept CRTs and that would be troublesome since a lot of verses don't have staff members as verse supporters. There are also three other staff members listed as verse supporters on the Kimetsu no Yaiba verse page.

I am pretty sure any staff member does it, since he said so right here:
Yeah, that's indeed the case as far as I'm aware and I have been a staff member for a while now.

I have never heard of a restriction of only staff members that are verse supporters being able to accept CRTs and that would be troublesome since a lot of verses don't have staff members as verse supporters. There are also three other staff members listed as verse supporters on the Kimetsu no Yaiba verse page.

Yeah, that's indeed the case as far as I'm aware and I have been a staff member for a while now.
Mind accepting or dropping your opinion here? As you see, no one is responding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back